Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

United Mortgage Test(help Plszzzzzzzzzz) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / United Mortgage Test(help Plszzzzzzzzzz) (831 Views)

Who Knows The Salary Package For (uml) United Mortgage Limited / Kpmg Business Awareness Test: Help Needed Pls / Schlumberger Pre-screening Test. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Mortgage Test(help Plszzzzzzzzzz) by 22guns(m): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2007
howdy peeps,
i just received a letter from the above to write a test dis saturday at kuramo senior college,
opp mobil ozumba mbadiwe VI 10am.
pls anyone that has any idea about the test format should hola me 08055185256 or mail 22guns@gmail.com.
for gatecrashers i do not know about the possibility cos the letter was written using their letter head and its the visa for the test.
thankyou in advance .
gab
Re: United Mortgage Test(help Plszzzzzzzzzz) by bob2039: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2007
hey you same with me am writing the test too! pls can sumbody help us out?plzz it these saturday just post what it like so dat i wil see thanks.
Re: United Mortgage Test(help Plszzzzzzzzzz) by judexkey: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2007
Pls indicate d timd,and date pls
Re: United Mortgage Test(help Plszzzzzzzzzz) by judexkey: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2007
Pls indicate d timd,and date pls
Re: United Mortgage Test(help Plszzzzzzzzzz) by bob2039: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2007
it is these satday and time is 10am, if you have the letter al the informatn are there.it strictly by the letter, plz sum1 help if you got any idea of how the test like the time duratn is 2.30mins,and that pretty much, pls help fellow
Re: United Mortgage Test(help Plszzzzzzzzzz) by sw: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2007
I was also invited, Pls give info about this mortgage bank
Re: United Mortgage Test(help Plszzzzzzzzzz) by burgy(m): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2007
That test was kind of difficult shall. Those who wrote it, what do you think?
Re: United Mortgage Test(help Plszzzzzzzzzz) by uluv(f): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2007
For me it was too bulky and kind of boring, especially the comprension and sentence correction. Meanwhile that GM was too bossy and extremly rude,

All the same i wish everyone of us GOOD LUCK.
Re: United Mortgage Test(help Plszzzzzzzzzz) by araboy1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2007
well i also did the test and i feel its ok because its not meant to be finished.you know firms devised all means to cut the number of people who will pass.so dont give up yet somehing good will surely come out of it.dont allow any type of question to bore you, keep your mind on geting into that mortgage bank.like everyone i didt finish too.but just keep praying,all is well.

(1) (Reply)

Celtel Inquiry(ogaraha Recruitment) / National Housing Fund / Graduate Financial Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.