Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,974 members, 7,855,946 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Can Money be Actually Made with Ninja Magick.com? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Can Money be Actually Made with Ninja Magick.com? (1673 Views)

You Can Actually Get A Collateral Free Loan From N50,000 Upward Within 24hours / Free Teaching On How You Can Money Online In Nigeria / Make Money! Be A Reseller! Patronise Us And Make Your Event! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Money be Actually Made with Ninja Magick.com? by Larrylarex(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2011
I received an e-mail recently that talks about how one can earn $5 or its multiples everyday for 2 years before the software for doing this expires. I was actually directed to www.ninjamagick.com, you can read it for urself and please post your view or if anyone has used it and it worked pls let us know. I personally think its a scam but who knows? it might have worked for someone out there.
Re: Can Money be Actually Made with Ninja Magick.com? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2011
the layout of the website shows it was developed for less than N15,000
so play along at ur own risk
Re: Can Money be Actually Made with Ninja Magick.com? by Taiwo57: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2011
Yes Ninja Magick is OK. I have just five units, and they are paying daily to my LR account
Re: Can Money be Actually Made with Ninja Magick.com? by Dupe50: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2011
A friend introduced Ninja Magick to me. Then I saw it again in nigerianbestforum. I paid for two units yesterday, and today my liberty reserve account was credited with $10.
Re: Can Money be Actually Made with Ninja Magick.com? by farok23: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2011
Please don't bargain with them o. They are fraudsters. I have 10units and they only paid me for 5days before they came up with some flimsy excuses, saying they are trying to upgrade. For over 2months now they are still not done upgrading angry
Re: Can Money be Actually Made with Ninja Magick.com? by Felicia3: 12:28am On Aug 22, 2011
Farok23, you are a bloody liar. I have been using Ninja Magick since July 8th, 2011. I have 20 units, and it has never failed in crediting my LR account with $100 everyday. I think your are out to mislead people. Perhaps, you are the owner of that fake blog that is misleading people into paying money to a fake liberty reserve account. The fake blog is: www.ninjamagick..com. Never must you pay money when you are there. If you do that, then your money is Gone.
Before you make any payment, make sure you are in their official website: www.ninjamagick.com. Their LR account number is: U1001086. Nobody should fall victim to Farok23 blog. Folks, shine your eyes well well ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can Money be Actually Made with Ninja Magick.com? by Excelboi(m): 3:56am On Aug 22, 2011
Even the website name says it all! Dnt try to have any biz with them, your exposing yourself to imminent danger, beware.
Re: Can Money be Actually Made with Ninja Magick.com? by myweb(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2011
I think it,s time for all Nigerians to know wht i good and right for them. This is nt the time to waste precious time on meaningless things. Ask yourself, will it work 4ever? shocked shocked No you yourself knows that but who knows when this will stop what if stop crumbles on you? Its not a system that pays continually,  think about it has no real biz. basis.
Again, think about the ponzy scheme, wonder banks,  chai! if you fall again for this NIGERIANS. I won't be sorry for you. they are the same, changing suites.
Do your own due dilligence, check out the site, My God, though not a webdesigner but I cxan do more than that. It is not well planned,they operate on the principle"ROB PETER TO PAY PAUL". shocked shocked shocked
Shine you eyes
Re: Can Money be Actually Made with Ninja Magick.com? by Dupe50: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2011
But why do people take pleasure in criticizing what they do not know or tried? It is very unfair. It is not the question of robing Peter to pay Paul, or whether the site unplanned.
However one thing is very clear: Ninja Magick is Real. If you have not tried it, just do yourself a little favor and try it. I am currently having 35 units. It is very very Ok.
Do not mind the comments of Farok23. He is a liar and perhaps a Fraudster. Here in this forum, he said he has 10 units that has not been credited. But in Nigerianbestforum he claims that he has 5 units that have not been credited. What a contradiction? You can see it for yourself. Here is the link: http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=121357.0
Finally, try not to criticize what you do not know or understand properly. It is ungodly.
Re: Can Money be Actually Made with Ninja Magick.com? by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 24, 2011
Dupe50:

But why do people take pleasure in criticizing what they do not know or tried? It is very unfair. It is not the question of robing Peter to pay Paul, or whether the site unplanned.
However one thing is very clear: Ninja Magick is Real. If you have not tried it, just do yourself a little favor and try it. I am currently having 35 units. It is very very Ok.
Do not mind the comments of Farok23. He is a liar and perhaps a Fraudster. Here in this forum, he said he has 10 units that has not been credited. But in Nigerianbestforum he claims that he has 5 units that have not been credited. What a contradiction? You can see it for yourself. Here is the link: http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=121357.0
Finally, try not to criticize what you do not know or understand properly. It is ungodly.
Will you shut your bloody mouth, I wonder how people can be foolish enough to deal with such people as you. Go get a life angry
Re: Can Money be Actually Made with Ninja Magick.com? by deyesborn(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2011
You need to be very careful with this majick. From the look of things, it seems their are not serious and only out there to dupe.

The guy recommending it is working with them or he is the owner.
Re: Can Money be Actually Made with Ninja Magick.com? by Larrylarex(m): 5:46am On May 23, 2012
efo4real: please share your views
There's no need to even share any view again, they are CONFIRMED BLOODY SCAMMERS!!! If nt for my skepticism, I would have been robbed off my hard earned money, these BASTARDS actually changed their name to ace money pro and that they shall be paying nt $5 but $7 at $231 per unit, so when i saw the mail in my spam folder, I thought " I think ninja magick is better, cos it's nt this costly" bt I've forgotten how much they charge per unit, so i went to their site to check only to see that those ASSHOLES has closed their site. So always put it in mind that ninja magick = ace money pro = BIG FUKCING FRAUD!

(1) (Reply)

Wristbands, Wristband Flashdrives, and Promotional items / Loaded Clothing Boutique Up For Sale @ Allen. *giveaway* (pics) / Huawei B68A Router - External Antenna Signal Booster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.