Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab (3190 Views)

Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by BetterHeadline: 4:23pm On May 27, 2022
The Religion of Peace

Girl Burned With An Iron Because She Did Not Wear A Veil

She was abused in her parents’ home for months, maybe even years: Her mother allegedly even burned her with an iron, her brother not only beat her but even went so far as to hit her with a bottle. An affair that has now led to a sentence of three years for the elder brother and four months for the mother: The sister-in-law also stood trial, but was acquitted.

This was the verdict of the court of Brescia (Italy) in a trial for ill-treatment and assault initiated following the complaint (2019) of a young girl of Pakistani origin, who was only 15 years old at the time.

The girl, who was harassed by her Islamic relatives, reportedly ran away from home several times until she reported the incidents. She was later placed in a sheltered community and even attempted to take her own life in the family home. According to the public prosecutor’s office, represented by prosecutor Donato Greco, the abuse continued for months.

However, this was always denied by the family members, although the judges eventually acknowledged they were guilty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Xscape1993(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2022
Evil religion, evil people and evil prophet.m

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Islandlady(f): 4:50pm On May 27, 2022

What kind of extreme modern day slavery is this!! This religion of piece headslammers are cancer and problem to the world! Especially sokoto branch

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Waterysperm: 4:54pm On May 27, 2022
There is something definitely wrong with that religion.

6 Likes

Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:

What kind of extreme modern day slavery is this!! This religion of piece headslammers are cancer and problem to the world! Especially sokoto branch

I am watching you. Still.
Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Afamsi: 5:21pm On May 27, 2022
Religion of piss

5 Likes

Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by irunoko(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2022
Head slammers and their obsession for violence grin

E no dey hard them at all grin

No difference.all headslammers irrespective of location always behave alike and have the same tendencies of violence just like their aboki counterparts in the north grin

The ones for Yoruba land softpedal no be say them no get that Mohammed violent tendencies in them o.them just soft pedal because they know say if them do anyhow them go collect immediately grin tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by irunoko(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

I am watching you. Still.
lmaooo you dey find who to kill? grin

Abi Mohammed (destruction be upon him) or allah don send una make una go waylay who una wan kill? grin

Anyway islandlady you better watch your back o grin one of the headslammers Don dey watch you make them no barbeque you like Deborah grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Islandlady(f): 5:54pm On May 27, 2022
irunoko:

Abi Mohammed (destruction be upon him) or allah don send una make una go waylay who una wan kill? grin

Anyway islandlady you better watch your back o grin one of the headslammers Don dey watch you make them no barbeque you like Deborah grin
Lol me I dey watch am in 3D...i ain't no friend with an headslammers!

7 Likes

Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by irunoko(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Lol me I dey watch am in 3D...i ain't no friend with an headslammers!
the better for your safety o grin

1 Like

Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Kyari79(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2022
Mind ur sentence
Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Onyi22(f): 6:40pm On May 27, 2022
Muslims are............. cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Legend44(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2022
What do you expect from people that slam their head on the ground 5 times daily.

8 Likes

Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by JBoss25(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2022
Nawao
Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 27, 2022
irunoko:

Lol who is arguing religion with you people? You think I have time for that nonsense? She knows exactly what I’m talking about.
Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by SHINJA: 9:07pm On May 27, 2022
Bloody mohammadian head slamming Terrorists

1 Like

Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Friend22(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2022
BetterHeadline:
The Religion of Peace

Unexposed idiots like you did not see what Clarence seedorf saw to become Muslim.
You did not see what Thomas Party saw to become Muslim.
You were so dumb that you did not see what Patrick Mboma now Abdoul Djalil Mboma saw to become a Muslim.

But when some few misguided fellow commit any crime whether due to selfish reasons or their own proclivities Islaam takes the hit.

Some of you are educated but reason more lime idiots with no certificate.

A crying shame!
Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Friend22(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2022
SHINJA:
Bloody mohammadian head slamming Terrorists

Eyaaaa....you all we continue to wail in pain and Islaam will dominate the world.
Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Moneyboyz: 10:25pm On May 27, 2022
Friend22:

Unexposed idiots like you did not see what Clarence seedorf saw to become Muslim.
You were so dumb that you did not see what Patrick Mboma now Abdoul Djalil Mboma saw to become a Muslim.

But when some few misguided fellow commit any crime whether due to selfish reasons or their own proclivities Islaam takes the hit.

A crying shame!

Why always islam?
Name 5 Christian present day terrorists group and I will name 20 Islamic jihadist terror groups. name 2 people that where killed for insulting Jesus and I will name 50 that were killed for Mohamed. Name 5 people that were killed for blasphemy in Christianity and I will name 100 people killed for blasphemy in lslam.

One stupid black ass nigga even told me Jesus is a Muslim and I nearly faint.

Mention where in the Bible the word Islam is mentioned. Meanwhile your so called holy book is riddled with jealousy for Christians and Jews.

8 Likes

Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by irunoko(m): 10:27pm On May 27, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Lol who is arguing religion with you people? You think I have time for that nonsense? She knows exactly what I’m talking about.
yinmu grin

Dey There dey deceive yourself grin

Who you dey gaslight? grin

1 Like

Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 27, 2022
irunoko:
yinmu grin

Dey There dey deceive yourself grin

Who you dey gaslight? grin

Keep arguing your pointless religious arguments with those that care about it. Did you see me comment anywhere else on this thread? I’m here chasing tail and you’re yarning dust lol.
Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by SHINJA: 10:55pm On May 27, 2022
Friend22:

Eyaaaa....you all we continue to wail in pain and Islaam will dominate the world.

Dominate which world,do you know the number of people leaving Islam?

Very soon the whole world will gang up against you guys just like china ..

Bloody Terrorists,u dominate the world and end up in hell .

Bloody head slamming mohammadian Terrorists..

In Christianity ,we don't force people to convert like Islam...

5 Likes

Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by SHINJA: 11:06pm On May 27, 2022
Friend22:

A crying shame!

I wish you know how many Muslims do get convert in churches every Sunday...we don't expose them to media,so that your head slamming Terrorists brothers will not hunt them down...

5 Likes

Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by MMWandali: 12:21am On May 28, 2022
Please what is the source of this news
Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by cuteboy2: 2:52am On May 28, 2022
And none of thier Christian family members went on violent rage burning and killing people. If a prominent Muslim publicly converts to Christianity, all hell will break loose. His family will find ways to kill him. Why do Muslims react with such venom?

Friend22:

A crying shame!

2 Likes

Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Pious101: 5:31am On May 28, 2022
Friend22:

A crying shame!
oga forget this thing u re saying....Islam is nothing but a religion of terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by irunoko(m): 5:40am On May 28, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Keep arguing your pointless religious arguments with those that care about it. Did you see me comment anywhere else on this thread? I’m here chasing tail and you’re yarning dust lol.
lol you're arguing with yourself grin. Continue chasing your tail grin tongue you Will catch it in 2090 grin tongue tongue
Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Passionate888: 6:24am On May 28, 2022
Very useless people

1 Like

Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by LordIsaac(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2022
Islamabad!
Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by abhee007(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2022
Religion of piss ...... A dynasty of fools in long flowing robes and turbans..
Re: Family Burns Girl With Hot Iron For Refusing To Wear Hijab by Friend22(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2022
SHINJA:

I wish you know how many Muslims do get convert in churches every Sunday...we don't expose them to media,so that your head slamming Terrorists brothers will not hunt them down...

Every Sunday?

You must be thinking you are talking to one of those uninformed Muslims.
Mention just one prominent person that converted from Islaam to Christianity and i will name ten from Christianity to Islaam.

Just dare do to do it!

Every logical and truth seeking human being will see the falsehood in Christianity.

Scratch that!

Criminality does not define the faith of a criminal.
A criminal is a criminal by choice not by training or teaching from his faith.

Let me ask you with the temperament of a youth: how stupid were you not to recognised Brenton Tarrant the New Zealand "gun man" who killed close to fifty people on a Friday?
Will i be far to call him a Christain terrorist?

What about Goerge W. Bush and ex British PM Tony Blair that approved the killing of over 500,000 innocent Iraqi children and killed a. Million more through their claim of WMD's by Sadamm Hussain.

Will it be fair for me to call them Christian terrorist?
Because these were Christians by faith who approved the killing of innocent Muslims.

Will it?! you stupid ragamuffin thwart!

Do you know Joseph Kunde's LRA(Lord resistance army)?
I doubt you know them.
They are the most consistent terrorist organization in Christendom.

Do you know about the Spanish Inquisition?
I doubt you know it.

What about the crusade?

I can go on and on and on...

But you are so stupidly ignorant that you can't dare look in the mirror and tell me those who perpetrate crimes in the east are not Christians.
Most Igbos are Catholics others are Protestants.

Rev King the infamous "god of men" who killed some of his church members is an "Imaam" in one church in a Lagos.

Don't worry.

Your stupidity is gradually being defined by your impish and petty tantrums .

I could have said more,but you are so mentally unstable I could be sued for verbal assault if I finish you off .

But anways, get along you reprobate oaf!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State / INSIDE LIFE: LADY Beats Mother In Public For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend / Popular Uniport "Dean" Among Paraded Kidnappers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.