Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

High Demand E-books For Women And Their Families - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / High Demand E-books For Women And Their Families (812 Views)

(pictures) New Novels, Storybooks And Christain Books For Sale @ Take-away Price / EARN NOW SELLING E-BOOKS,DVDs IN HIGH DEMAND!! / High Demand Of Stockfish In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Demand E-books For Women And Their Families by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2011
Relationship and Romance.
Do you know there are things your mother did not tell you?
Why? Because she did not know.
What a woman should know about her body.
What your Husband and Boyfriend should know about your Body.

i. How a woman can achieve the best orgasm through Ejaculation.

All inside the e-book with Pictures. - Price N2000 for first 50 people.
ii. Sex Secrets on how to turn a woman on, satisfy her.
iii. Add flavour to your relationships with these sex positions.

Other e-books are.
iv. Sharpen your memory.
v. Time management
vi. Unleash the creativity in you
vii. The art of war by Sun Tzu
viii. History of English Premier league
ix. 300 Chicken recipes
x. Business law dictionary.
All in pdf format.

I have some java applications and softwares that may work with your Phones and PCs.

For enquiries on purchase [b][/b][/b][/b]
email:pa_oscarcom@yahoo.co.uk
Text me on these No: 07039249266

Note. Only for real and serious people am not here to scam any, what I have is what I give.

(1) (Reply)

Well Finished Duplex For Sale In Lekki / Earn A Valuable And Globally Recognized Certificate Today In Project Management / Stagger Kerosene Manual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.