Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Available Vacancies For Urgent Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Available Vacancies For Urgent Employment (2864 Views)

Available Vacancies / Available Vacancies - Needed For Immediate Employment / Available Vacancies In A Water Production Company In Awoyaya, Ajah, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Available Vacancies For Urgent Employment by whizkid(f): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2007
1. Marketing Officers HND/BSC/BA 1 & 2

2. Chefs- Nigerian and other cuisines

3. Drivers-  experienced, Good Spoken and Written English,

4. Accountants- Started ICAN/ACCA, very experienced

5. P.A - HND/BSC/BA Young graduates, good spoken and written Engish, Can use powerpoint and other presentation tools.

6. Front Desk- HND/BSC/BA Very good spoken English

*Sorry, this application has expired*[i][/i]
Re: Available Vacancies For Urgent Employment by whizkid(f): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2007
Hello Guys,

This is day 2 of my post and I have received a lot of resumes but unfortunately, 99.9% of the resumes are junk!

Why? From typos to grammatical blunder, wrong CV format, and what have you.

You might have sent your Cv to a lot of organisations and would be wondering why you have not been invited for an interview yet?Take a good look at your CV.

If you are serious about getting this job or any job for that matter, look/read through your CV (or have someone that has something up there proof read it) before you send it. Else it will end up in the trash!

Best of Luck!
Re: Available Vacancies For Urgent Employment by adrianic: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2007
whizkid,
so whats ur point.u said 99.9% of d resumes were junk.hw about d .1% dt was good.do these jobs really exist or u just want to prove ur dexterity in writing resumes?much as we understand d fact dt quite a number of cv's are not what it should be,u sound too haughty and proud.u cld post a sample of what a classic cv should look like rather than sound as if ur cv is better than dt of the U.N SEC.GEN.
Re: Available Vacancies For Urgent Employment by Mariann(f): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2007
Whiz-kid,

I think you should take it easy with your use of language, ther's something in english known as SEMANTICS, you dont wan to give people the impression that you are insulting them. Do you?
Re: Available Vacancies For Urgent Employment by olaniyio1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2007
Ha make una help me ask this man called whizky Or what ever he calls his name is he the one employing or he is acting onbehalf of the org.Okay to prove you are good paste an example of a good resume on this forum.Olodo rabata
Re: Available Vacancies For Urgent Employment by kathynick: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2007
Hello Whizkid

Just sent my CV and i hope it will meet your requirements.

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.

Kathy
Re: Available Vacancies For Urgent Employment by whizkid(f): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2007
Hello Guys,

Thank you very much for sending in your applications.

I'm afraid application closes end of day, today.

Best of Luck!
Re: Available Vacancies For Urgent Employment by kathynick: 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2007
Hello Whizkid,

How was your weekend? I guess you had a nice time with your family.

Anyway, I am looking forward to hearing from you in regards to my CV.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Kathy
Re: Available Vacancies For Urgent Employment by yeto(f): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2007
Please am just seeing this now, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me
Re: Available Vacancies For Urgent Employment by tat: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2007
I wish you luck but when u send your CV you will be required to pay 5k for registration. Can u imagine that
Re: Available Vacancies For Urgent Employment by kellyvivs(f): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2007
Nijia pple, Why must we tag everything that has to do with money as “419”. Nijia, which way? 

I got appointment through this organization just few weeks ago, there are Management consultants. They recruit for firms.

It is your choice to pay and get wot u want, n also ur choice not to, but u shouldn’t going on abusing pple’s personality.

Why not take a step and try, Heven help those who help them selfs, u know!!!.

Don’t miss your opportunity because of money.

Am a living witness, God did it 4 me 2ru these Organistion.

Best of LUCK
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

10,000 Jobs / Employement For Industrial Attachment ( Sewes) Students / Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.