Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,510 members, 7,861,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Do You Fry Fish And How Do Your House And Kitchen Smell? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Fry Fish And How Do Your House And Kitchen Smell? (309 Views)

As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra / Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Fry Fish And How Do Your House And Kitchen Smell? by fineboynl(m): 7:43am On May 28, 2022
I dislike the idea of frying fish. Instead I go for already smoked fish.

The Major reason is the smell from fish frying which can last 3days or more. It steams from the smoking oil when frying the fish. The smoke leave trail of the fish Oder on everywhere it make contact with which is usually the all house.

Couldn't find a already smoked fish 2 days ago and also yesterday so I ending up getting two fresh iced fish.

Fried with lot of vegetable oil in the morning before heading to my office. Everywhere was smoked from the oil steams. I was great when retuning from office with the odor of the fish as I open the door,
even though I sprayed enough air freshener before leaving the house.

I indeed open the windows for Enough ventilation, but this morning as I woke up the fish odors is still there.
Re: Do You Fry Fish And How Do Your House And Kitchen Smell? by caesymore(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2022
I fry my fish, my kitchen self no dey remember the smell because I clean my utensils with better cleaning liquid like so sure, morning fresh.

Try to dey cleanup well, making sure your gas and all used in the cooking are cleaned up then you can leave your windows open and then come back to a fresh kitchen.
Re: Do You Fry Fish And How Do Your House And Kitchen Smell? by Richy4(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2022
fineboynl:

I dislike the idea of frying fish. Instead I go for already smoked fish.

The Major reason is the smell from fish frying which can last 3days or more. It steams from the smoking oil when frying the fish. The smoke leave trail of the fish Oder on everywhere it make contact with which is usually the all house.

Couldn't find a already smoked fish 2 days ago and also yesterday so I ending up getting two fresh iced fish.

Fried with lot of vegetable oil in the morning before heading to my office. Everywhere was smoked from the oil steams. I was great when retuning from office with the odor of the fish as I open the door,
even though I sprayed enough air freshener before leaving the house.

I indeed open the windows for Enough ventilation, but this morning as I woke up the fish odors is still there.
cheesy cheesy
Very typical of the lamentations of a bachelor that doesn't want to mess up his luxurious pad but will really want to eat home made meal grin grin

There's this air freshener that u can plug to an electricity socket( Air wick or Ambi Pur to be precise ).. while going out, u turn it on... When you are back, u unplug it.. It will neutralize every unpleasant smell.. just invest in that.. I don't think it's expensive..
when you purchase that, you can fry as many fish as possible in peace smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Fry Fish And How Do Your House And Kitchen Smell? by Preciousppearl(f): 8:34am On May 28, 2022
After frying your fish the next smell should be that of the main meal u are preparing Which gradually fades in hours, if yours still smells and stay for long it means you ain't cleaning up properly.
Re: Do You Fry Fish And How Do Your House And Kitchen Smell? by JovialJune(f): 8:56am On May 28, 2022
I actually like the smell of fried fish grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Fry Fish And How Do Your House And Kitchen Smell? by Nobody: 11:49am On May 28, 2022

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / What Would You Do If You Were The Man? / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.