Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

“I Don’t Blame Women Who Marry Or Date For Financial Support, I’m Tired Of Worki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Blame Women Who Marry Or Date For Financial Support, I’m Tired Of Worki (561 Views)

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Don’t Blame Women Who Marry Or Date For Financial Support, I’m Tired Of Worki by uchebest20(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2022
“I don’t blame women who marry or date for financial support, I’m tired of working hard”– Eriata Ese cries out

Eriata Ese, a former Big Brother Naija housemate, has lamented some of the difficulties that come with being a woman.

The reality show star, who is also a model and an actor, claims she is weary of working hard and, on that note, doesn’t blame individuals who date or marry for the money.

“I’M REALLY TIRED OF BEING HARDWORKING. I’VE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT THE MORE MONEY YOU HAVE, THE MORE RELAXED YOU SHOULD BE. BUT I THINK THAT’S LIE.
BECAUSE THE MORE YOU EARN, THE MORE YOU WANT. AT THIS POINT, I CAN’T EVEN BLAME THOSE WHO MARRY OR DATE FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT,” SHE LAMENTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
https://metastar.com.ng/i-dont-blame-women-who-marry-or-date-for-financial-support/

Re: “I Don’t Blame Women Who Marry Or Date For Financial Support, I’m Tired Of Worki by Nobody: 11:39am On May 28, 2022
i have no problem with that but when i drop 1k and you drop 300-500 trust me your husband will love you
Re: “I Don’t Blame Women Who Marry Or Date For Financial Support, I’m Tired Of Worki by Nobody: 11:47am On May 28, 2022
Ehhh. No be like that o.
Men ll twist it now thinking otherwise.
A woman must work. Balance is key.
Re: “I Don’t Blame Women Who Marry Or Date For Financial Support, I’m Tired Of Worki by emmabest2000(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2022
If support the phrase that says women belong to the kitchen and the oza room
Click Like if you're against it Click Share

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: “I Don’t Blame Women Who Marry Or Date For Financial Support, I’m Tired Of Worki by DaInferno(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2022
...some educated people the behave like sheep
Re: “I Don’t Blame Women Who Marry Or Date For Financial Support, I’m Tired Of Worki by Onyi22(f): 1:31pm On May 28, 2022
Men are meant to work n give women everything they need, but the society we are living now makes things order wise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion Maria Embarrassed By Beatrice Slap? Over Pere? (video) / See Why Black Girls Are The Most Beautiful And Curvy Girls In The World (pt 2) / Harrysong & Wife Expecting Baby No 2 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.