Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Any Assistance Here Plsssssss! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Any Assistance Here Plsssssss! (557 Views)

Assistance For Entrepreneurs / Please!!! I Need Your Urgent Assistance. / Do You Need Assistance With Online Purchases Abroad & Paypal/credit Card Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Assistance Here Plsssssss! by queenstore: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2011
pls,i need your assistance pls, i need a link and a partnership abroad or countries where marketting items are cheaper for importation of goods , and i will stand as a marketer with honesty and trust, thx, u can reach me via ds e mail, +2348163322434,
Re: Any Assistance Here Plsssssss! by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2011
queenstore:

pls,i need your assistance pls, i need a link and a partnership abroad or countries where marketting items are cheaper for importation of goods , and i will stand as a marketer with honesty and trust, thx, u can reach me via ds e mail, +2348163322434,

What exactly do you want assistance in? Please be a bit more specific.
Re: Any Assistance Here Plsssssss! by Lanquart: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2011
queenstore, It depends on what you want to buy.For instance if you want to buy any second hand things,I will advice you to go to Singapore because they have the highest quality.I would hv advise you to go to Japan but their visa is hard to get unlike Singapore which we can get for you easily.Another place you might travel to buy stuff to sell is South Korea.
Then,if you want to but new products,you have to go to China.China products are not as bad as our people will like us to believe.China will give you any thing you want and they way you want it.If you want a standard products,you will get it in China and if you want substandard products,you will still get it.CHINESE BUSINESS MEN ARE WHAT WE CALLED SHRED BUSINESSMEN,OK.
Also,you can get good second hand things in UK while if you are in to boutique,Italy is the world capital of desiners cloth.
As for buying the best lace material money can buy in this world,go to Switzerland.
In Honkong,you can get both new and second hand things that you can buy and make a lot of gain here in Nigeria.
You can call me for more infor: 08069002604 or e-mail me (skybasedintegratedconcerns@yahoo.com).
GOODLUCK
Re: Any Assistance Here Plsssssss! by worry246(m): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2011
queenstore:

pls,i need your assistance pls, i need a link and a partnership abroad or countries where marketting items are cheaperĀ  for importation of goods , and i will stand as a marketer with honesty and trust, thx, u can reach me via ds e mail, +2348163322434,
He says he has a store and is offering mobiles & blackberry.
He will also nurse you!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
I think his quote in red means he is looking for someone to give him things to sell and he will repay AFTER sale!

(1) (Reply)

Financial Freedom. Have Your Money Work For You. / Trading Gold. / I Need Help On My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.