Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) (37404 Views)

Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Two Traffic Robbers Apprehended In Lagos (Photos) / Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Abujason: 10:00pm On May 28, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Robbers belong to prison tongue

No. Not at all. They are entitled to 7 virgins in hell.

Why are our policemen so weak when it comes to terrorists like this?
Why not shoot the bastards right away?
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by halaqasa: 10:00pm On May 28, 2022
Cut off their deeks
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by McOluOmo: 10:00pm On May 28, 2022
Bahd creations

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2022
ikpumbe:
The person that covered their face is a criminal.. how can you cover their face.
True
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Mrbenny001: 10:04pm On May 28, 2022
GboyegaD:
Rapid Response seems more responsive than the Nigerian Police.
RRS is a unit of Nigeria police
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by TimmyTen(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2022
RRS should extend regular patrol to other notorious areas like mile 2 and oshodi they get a truck load of them

1 Like

Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by avrilwisedata: 10:07pm On May 28, 2022
They should be sentenced to death by firing squad!

Bunch of thieves.
Nonesense.
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by ozegidon(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2022
OdogwuMONEY:
These guys are innocent... The owner of the phone must have lost it and the guys may have been only trying to return it to them only to be tagged as traffic robbers... Such a wicked world we are in..
I think you should be arrested because you are one of them. infact, you're the gang leader...
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Passionate888: 10:21pm On May 28, 2022

One suspect, Korede Saheed (29) was arrested on Thursday night, while the other suspect, Yahaya Faisal (22), was arrested on Friday night.

It's our work o! Soft work
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2022
Why cover their faces? These men nor get joy at all!
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 10:29pm On May 28, 2022
I knew it must be cone headed Afonjas
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by uBuNiT: 10:30pm On May 28, 2022
GboyegaD:
Yes.
It is because
RRS are Ghana police
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by foreshore(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by adebwalex(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2022
Why covery His face. Na your brother??
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Concerngust: 11:02pm On May 28, 2022
Ifakiland:

You need to be banned
that guy is a criminal scammer pretending to be female to defraud unsuspecting people who think is a woman
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Creamypie(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2022
Kutunban:

True, but a Rehabilitation center with global technical skills will help reduce their nuisance after serving their time. They are unfortunate products of bad NIGERIA leadership. Sad!
I expect all robbers to be shot dead.since when a friends dad was robbed and shot dead, mehn, I just begin expect all to km be killed, cos as long as they are alive, the blood of innocence one will be sacrificed for them

1 Like

Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Amotekun777: 11:49pm On May 28, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
See their head

No matter how life is treating you or treated you, stealing and especially robbing people of their hard earned money is beyond wrong and evil!

But, it's OK for 9ja Politicians to do the same, ba?
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by FuckDModz: 11:55pm On May 28, 2022
Kill the bastards!
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by addexx: 12:29am On May 29, 2022
DigitalPush247:
I recognize the cloth. He steals at least ten phones every night. He has finally been caught

Did he bring them to you to count.

Call your full name, I want to check something.
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Powersurge: 5:45am On May 29, 2022
ikpumbe:
The person that covered their face is a criminal.. how can you cover their face.

There is a recently enacted law in Lagos that prevent police from parading suspects on media.

I am happy that Lagos made that law. because parading suspect is dehumanizing. We have seen on several occasions when police paraded innocent people. Even went as far as putting guns in their hands only for the court to acquit them. But they have ruin their lives and images in the society.

Until a man is convicted by competent court, it's unpalatable to parade him on media
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by kuntash: 6:05am On May 29, 2022
chatinent:
Wipe dem brake wire for back.

Guy you sound as person talking from experience ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by gulfer: 6:27am On May 29, 2022
What's the essence of going social with the report, if the police know they're not done with investigation and unsure of their guilt or involvements, then they should not go to the media.... Why censor their pictures, how do we know whom to avoid. Advance countries also put up mugshots of criminals before being convicted so, I do not see why you can't show their ugly faces angry angry angry angry
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by gulfer: 6:29am On May 29, 2022
Powersurge:

There is a recently enacted law in Lagos that prevent police from parading suspects on media.

I am happy that Lagos made that law. because parading suspect is dehumanizing. We have seen on several occasions when police paraded innocent people. Even went as far as putting guns in their hands only for the court to acquit them. But they have ruin their lives and images in the society.

Until a man is convicted by competent court, it's unpalatable to parade him on media
Then they should only parade after investigation and complicity is established. What's the essence of this news when I do not see the face of the criminal I'm expected to be wary of. That law is not right and should be modified angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:58am On May 29, 2022
Amotekun777:

But, it's OK for 9ja Politicians to do the same, ba?

Was that what you deduced from my whole write up?
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2022
GboyegaD:
All thanks to Tinubu.
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by ikpumbe(m): 7:52am On May 29, 2022
Omahleigh:

This your name is the funniest thing I've seen today
Laugh it off bro
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by OlamOlam: 7:57am On May 29, 2022
Tragedy of indomitable generation.

Since Yahoo is not benefiting anymore, they move to stealing on field...

This is what happen when Nigeria educational sector is crumbling
Re: Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Powersurge: 8:02am On May 29, 2022
gulfer:
Then they should only parade after investigation and complicity is established. What's the essence of this news when I do not see the face of the criminal I'm expected to be wary of. That law is not right and should be modified angry angry angry angry angry angry

Until you are paraded for doing nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In Aba, Private Part Missing (Graphic Photos) / 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) / Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.