Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Hazard Has Finally Won The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard Has Finally Won The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE (1740 Views)

Eden Hazard Has Signed For Real Madrid / Eden Hazard Has Been Pictured Holding A Real Madrid Shirt / Eden Hazard Has Sustained An Ankle Injury During Loss To Tottenham On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hazard Has Finally Won The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE by OtemAtum: 10:39pm On May 28, 2022
Liverpool has walked alone. They are The only club after group stage That never at any point in The game against real madrid have an upper hand. They did not even score a goal.
Lastly HAZARD HAS WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE。CHELSEA TO CASH OUT。
Re: Hazard Has Finally Won The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2022
without contributing anything
Re: Hazard Has Finally Won The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE by Onimichael: 11:12pm On May 28, 2022
Am happy for hazard
Re: Hazard Has Finally Won The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE by paulolee(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2022
he should cover his head in shame....once a king BT now a nobody

2 Likes

Re: Hazard Has Finally Won The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE by Blake755: 12:56am On May 29, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
without contributing anything
What about bale
Re: Hazard Has Finally Won The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE by kenzysmith: 5:04am On May 29, 2022
They should give Delima Ronaldo champions league medal because he won it with AC millan 2007 too

1 Like

Re: Hazard Has Finally Won The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:55am On May 29, 2022
Blake755:
What about bale
You are not ashame to compare Hazard's performance at Real Madrid to Bale

1 Like

Re: Hazard Has Finally Won The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE by Theboy21: 7:16am On May 29, 2022
The way these shameless chelshit fans keep commenting here ehn, if you have not been following the ucl since day one, you will think their overrated Harzard carried Madrid on his back n was madrid's star player of the tournament cheesy cheesy
Re: Hazard Has Finally Won The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE by specialbornreed(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2022
I'm so sorry for hazard once a lion in the jungle is now a sheep in the city

1 Like

Re: Hazard Has Finally Won The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE by BlaqFaze: 9:13am On May 29, 2022
OtemAtum:
Liverpool has walked alone. They are The only club after group stage That never at any point in The game against real madrid have an upper hand. They did not even score a goal.
Lastly HAZARD HAS WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE。CHELSEA TO CASH OUT。
Chelshit nor dey cash out anything...take time, read the clause well undecided
Re: Hazard Has Finally Won The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE by OtemAtum: 9:42am On May 29, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Chelshit nor dey cash out anything...take time, read the clause well undecided
Ok now I get. I am happy for HAZARD though.
Re: Hazard Has Finally Won The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE by BlaqFaze: 11:36am On May 29, 2022
OtemAtum:
Ok now I get. I am happy for HAZARD though.
Omo...I happy for am too, life nor easy
Re: Hazard Has Finally Won The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE by Samunique(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2022
kenzysmith:
They should give Delima Ronaldo champions league medal because he won it with AC millan 2007 too
Really ?

Did he ever win champions league ?
Re: Hazard Has Finally Won The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE by OtemAtum: 8:55pm On May 29, 2022
Samunique:
Really ?

Did he ever win champions league ?
He was signed to AC MILAN midway the season but there was a problem that made him not to be featured till end of the season and AC won the UCL that year.
Re: Hazard Has Finally Won The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE by GodSaklek(m): 11:41pm On May 29, 2022
OtemAtum:
He was signed to AC MILAN midway the season but there was a problem that made him not to be featured till end of the season and AC won the UCL that year.

I think that time,there is law that forbid a player to feature for 2 different teams in the same calender season (like a cup) and Ronaldo isn't registered for champions league which make him ineligible to feature, so since he's not registered,he's not part of the winning team

kenzysmith
Samunique

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Special Quotes By The Special One. / Cristiano Ronaldo Or Lionel Messi Who's Shirt Sold More / Must Watch - Sex Olympic Games (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.