Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,781 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

F1visa Interview - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / F1visa Interview (421 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

F1visa Interview by Heisxs: 12:22am On May 29, 2022
Hello I am going for my f1 visa interview and am using my uncle as my sponsor who also lives and works in the us.Funny enough stays in the same state as the school I was admitted to
What are your advice pls

1 Like

Re: F1visa Interview by leksdigital: 4:38am On May 29, 2022
Here is it, I would advise you work on two things which may likely come up
1. Prove ties with your said uncle.
2. Another thing is having to convince the consular that you don't have migration intent since your uncle already lives there
3. You may have to also provide proof of funds Incase the consular asks.
Re: F1visa Interview by Lizzy96: 12:40am On Oct 06, 2022
Good evening house. Please I’m confused right now and I need reply as soon as possible.
I applied to Harrisburg university of science and technology for my masters,although I’m an art student but a found a befitting course to study. I was offered admission. I didn’t have to take and standardized exam and also didn’t get any funding, my dad was going to be funding all expenses. I went for my visa interview 2weeks to resumption because that was the closest date I could get. In as much it was my first time, my confidence level was high. I was asked questions on why I chose the school, how many schools I applied to, if I have ever traveled before, why I chose the course, who would my sponsor be etc… i answers these questions confidently saying, I chose the school because it was the first school I came in contact when I began my plan of pursuing the degree and also because of the way my intended course of study is being structured. I said I applied to five schools and four out of the five schools offered me admission. My dad will be fully funding me, I presently work for him and will be taking over from him upon my degree completion because he’s close to his retirement. After all these, I got denied. I don’t know if it’s because I was close to the resumption date or because I didn’t take any standardized test (although the school waived it) and I wasn’t even asked if I took any test.
Also, I have paid another visa fee, but I have been able to get any appointment date. Please, I will like to be added to the Lagos visa appointment group 08106266230
Please , what can I do, help a sister ����

(1) (Reply)

Berger Pedestrian Bridge Is Shaking / ... / 9 Most Beautiful Places In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.