Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Liverpool Just Finished Me Help. I'm Back To Square One - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Just Finished Me Help. I'm Back To Square One (1095 Views)

5.7" Raheem Sterling Tries To Square Off 6.2" Joe Gomez In The England Camp / Lampard And John Terry To Square Off As Coaches In Championship Playoff Final / Barca Go Back To Square One With Ousmane Dembele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Just Finished Me Help. I'm Back To Square One by Richsteemit: 12:31am On May 29, 2022
Why are some people so stupid? It really pain how one of my friend using his live saving to carry Liverpool today. He is currently in a state of depression. I ask him to borrow me money lastweek he said he doesn't have. Why are some people just so stupid eeenh?. The guy lose about 300k today. Why are gamblers so stupid like this? I tired for unaa

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Just Finished Me Help. I'm Back To Square One by DonBenny77(m): 12:42am On May 29, 2022
Edonmeanit!
300k for this weather me wey stake 1800 I never fit sleep

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Just Finished Me Help. I'm Back To Square One by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:42am On May 29, 2022
sadly, being upset because he refused to borrow you money, yet gambled 300k on a match, is the most stoopid thing to say....anyone has the right to decide what the fukc they wanna do with their own money....and if someone choose so spend their money recklessly, then so be it. they earned it and should spend it however they desire.

borrowing you the money wouldnt have brought as much adrenaline/joy/high blood pressure and ultimately sadness, as gambling it on Yeyerpool to win tonight.

but here is a simple clue: if thats how you think of your supposed friend (who you wanted to borrow money from) then thank god he didnt borrow your ungrateful self shiiit!

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Just Finished Me Help. I'm Back To Square One by Mikespecialone(m): 12:49am On May 29, 2022
Enemy of progress,you Dey talk ur padi matter for back and if the guy chop the game now , u would be the first person to ask for money .....Enemy like friend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Just Finished Me Help. I'm Back To Square One by iCauseTrouble: 12:50am On May 29, 2022
Just find any of the PDP delegates and beg them for money grin
Re: Liverpool Just Finished Me Help. I'm Back To Square One by Blake755: 1:01am On May 29, 2022
Omo nah today I believe people get mind someone play Madrid to win the cup with 5m and he won 12m I kid you not e shock me well well shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Just Finished Me Help. I'm Back To Square One by idris646(m): 1:26am On May 29, 2022
meanwhile, somewhere in Nigeria.

Re: Liverpool Just Finished Me Help. I'm Back To Square One by paulolee(m): 6:41am On May 29, 2022
thats gamble....na him moni n e no concern u, even if e win, e no go still borrow u bcoz of this ur bad mouth
Re: Liverpool Just Finished Me Help. I'm Back To Square One by Theboy21: 7:11am On May 29, 2022
paulolee:
thats gamble....na him moni n e no concern u, even if e win, e no go still borrow u bcoz of this ur bad mouth
Bros op with this your bad mouth b like that your friend knows that you refunding back his money intact is next to impossible cheesy cheesy at least e sure for am say bet9ja will surely pay him if his ticket enter cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool Just Finished Me Help. I'm Back To Square One by Mrc01(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2022
Sorry
Re: Liverpool Just Finished Me Help. I'm Back To Square One by Mrc01(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2022
But e play na no b real madrid to win trophy u play
Re: Liverpool Just Finished Me Help. I'm Back To Square One by Psady(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2022
Mrc01:
But e play na no b real madrid to win trophy u play
Look well and also read well, it's different moniker.
Re: Liverpool Just Finished Me Help. I'm Back To Square One by Psady(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2022
idris646:
meanwhile, somewhere in Nigeria.
U be Man! Enjoy the benefit.

(1) (Reply)

Give Away To My Followers / Eto'o Is A Legend... / Iran Finally Releases Okoye's Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.