Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Laptop Repair Video Tutorial N6000 - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Laptop Repair Video Tutorial N6000 (2439 Views)

Make money fixing laptops with the ultimate laptop repair guide for everyone / Laptop Repair Videos.www.laptopskill..com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Repair Video Tutorial N6000 by routik(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2011
This practical Video tutorial will teach you:

Step by step on taking a laptop apart

How to replace a motherboard

How to replace an LCD Screen

The crucial difference between a bad screen and a bad inverter board

How to fix DC power jacks

How to replace hinges

What to do when the laptop keeps shutting down

How to solder

The art of fixing AC adapters

How to handle a laptop that has had liquid spilled in it

what to do when a laptop overheats

How to replace CD/DVD drives, RAM, processors, hard Drives
and wireless cards and much, much more!!

The video is in 2 dvds (5gig plus, 10 hours) for N6000 only.
limited copies available. (08053188907)

Re: Laptop Repair Video Tutorial N6000 by AlahjiUmaru: 12:16am On Jun 07, 2012
I bought the video and its quite practical. Please where can i buy the computer repair kit i saw in the video

1 Like

Re: Laptop Repair Video Tutorial N6000 by routik(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2012
Alahji Umaru: I bought the video and its quite practical. Please where can i buy the computer repair kit i saw in the video

you can purchase any type of repair kit from the links below. although most of them are available in our local computer shops here in Nigeria. (esp Lagos, PH & Abuja)
link 1, link 2

I can also help you in ordering and shipping it to Nigeria.(though it will attract some additional charges for logistics).

(1) (Reply)

2 Month Used Hp Mini Laptop 4 33k / TOSHIBA LAPTOP SOLD SOLD SOLD / Cawalk.ru ( Cawalk ) , Ram.putin, Cawalk@ymail.com, Ram.putin@yahoo Is A SCAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.