Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

#justice For Saka JUBRIL OPELOYERU - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #justice For Saka JUBRIL OPELOYERU (291 Views)

Pamela Onyeagusi & Justice Zainab Bashir Clash As Cosmetic Surgery Goes Wrong / Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice / Justice Nyako Tests Positive For COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#justice For Saka JUBRIL OPELOYERU by kaptaneSaka(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2022
My immediate Elder brother SAKA JUBRIL OPELOYERU, a police sergeant attached to Mokola division in Ibadan Oyo state was involved in a terrible motor accident while in the line of duty, right in front of the police station, Mokola division, Ibadan. He was admitted in the ICU University of Ibadan teaching hospital for about a week and finally died.

The family has been left to handle the situation alone, despite the DPO coming to see his condition in the hospital and also the wife personally went to the state command in Eleyele to make a report and to seek for financial support.

The police authority deglected us totally despite that his accident happened while he was on duty and right in front of the police station.

We have decided to use all legal means to press home our demand as the life of my dear brother could have been saved with the intervention of the police force he served with all his hearts.

Re: #justice For Saka JUBRIL OPELOYERU by Nobody: 9:04am On May 29, 2022
If he ever extorted boys and stole from them, arrested innocent people just for money, this is karma and may he rot in hell. If he's the good type, I wish him a happy afterlife

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Care Of Our Babies / How To Stop Vomiting Home Remedies / NRI Blood Enhancing Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.