Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained (4736 Views)

Bed Bugs Taking Over Britain And Europe / Why Do Nigeria And England Have The Same Time At Some Periods Of The Year? / The Difference Between England Britain And United Kingdom That You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by RubiesBanking: 8:51am On May 29, 2022

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by Pierohandsome: 9:26am On May 29, 2022
Really?
Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by ceegarcia: 10:21am On May 29, 2022
Amazing
Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by Omoedeki: 10:24am On May 29, 2022
United Kingdom: England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Island
Great Britain: England, Wales and Scotland
England: just 1 country with capital London

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by youngblaq: 10:45am On May 29, 2022
Omoedeki:

Northern Ireland bro

14 Likes

Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by Nobody: 11:05am On May 29, 2022
Maguire001:
Checkout my signature to learn hacking
Instagram hacking
Facebook hacking
Wifi hacking
Phone hacking
Etc
Like, subscribe and follow the channel for more content
bro it not hacking it cracking (stop hyping your fake deal) before you can hack the list mention above you need a source code not even mark has it .you should call it cracking cus you can only cracking user using the app with tools or pinching or scam page. learn more about a deal before you want to start your ripping shit.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by Hannover(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2022
What kind of fast talking fool narrates an information like that That narrator is a very big fool for talking so fast

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by Nobody: 11:32am On May 29, 2022
Maguire001:

So after quoting me what did you gain
I won't trade word with a toddler like you maybe you shld call ur dad instead
bro i get nothing but save funds that intent learning from you . am not saying you cant be an hacker but try to write out what you do . and about my dad you can help me say hello to him in heaven smiley

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by ruggedtimi(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2022
Great Britain came about when king James vi and I became the king of England, Scotland and irelend....he happened to be the closest surviving heir to the thrones of both england, Scotland and Ireland at the same period during his time.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by Olachase(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2022
Ferrytech:
bro i get nothing but save funds that intent learning from you . am not saying you cant be an hacker but try to write out what you do . and about my dad you can help me say hello to him in heaven smiley
no mind that guy jare some people no sabi difference between hacking and spamming, 2017 that year I focus on yahoo, buh 2018-19 I give up cus there are spiritual things and things involved

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by Afamsi: 12:29pm On May 29, 2022
Omoedeki:
Northern Ireland not Northern Island. Na small salt dey spoil soup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2022
Ferrytech:
bro it not hacking it cracking (stop hyping your fake deal) before you can hack the list mention above you need a source code not even mark has it .you should call it cracking cus you can only cracking user using the app with tools or pinching or scam page. learn more about a deal before you want to start your ripping shit.

Agba! You no go fall.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2022
Olachase:
no mind that guy jare some people no sabi difference between hacking and spamming, 2017 that year I focus on yahoo, buh 2018-19 I give up cus there are spiritual things and things involved

Like?
Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by squash47(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2022
Ferrytech:
no dey reply am again. He no know wetin he dey talk. Facebook hacker my foot. Dem go dey do phishing dey call themselves hacker. Hacker wey dey find customers. If he be good hacker, he no go dey waste time for nairaland dey find clients.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by 1Sharon(f): 2:06pm On May 29, 2022
Don't forget the British Isles.
Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by Olafunmi2018: 2:47pm On May 29, 2022
Maguire001:

Pls avoid my comments if you don't have any useful thing to do with your life
why you choose hacking as a job?

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by McStoic(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2022
Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by separa2066: 4:08pm On May 29, 2022
Build a Bitcoin investment website or a Broker with no coding or programming experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=935VhEdnH0w
Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by maiquel: 7:00pm On May 29, 2022
This should help

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by Croixcomedy(f): 7:00pm On May 29, 2022
Like & follow #normacrooz

1 Share

Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by TNORWAY: 8:28pm On May 29, 2022
Ferrytech:
who now has the source code??
Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by Omarketing: 11:32pm On May 29, 2022
INTERNATIONAL SECURITY ORGANISATION (ISO SEC) PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN INTELLIGENCE.

Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by Omoedeki: 6:02am On May 30, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Great Britain came about when king James vi and I became the king of England, Scotland and irelend....he happened to be the closest surviving heir to the throne of both england, Scotland and Ireland at the same period during his time.

Why is Northern Ireland not part of Great Britain?
Re: The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained by Nobody: 8:22am On May 30, 2022
TNORWAY:
who now has the source code??
according to my research it was said that meta has storage device in the company built like a brain (a huge one) and to access it you need to get in there which is impossible . and you will need a passcode which is in form of a billion word in 7 digit .trust me no hacker can ever get that even if they do they are still going to need eye and print verification of all the past and present share holder of fb . so that why must hacker try to create briges to get into user account

(1) (Reply)

Fed Poly Ado First Batch Admission List / Isn't It Impossible To Make A First Class In Law? / JAMB 2014 - No 2nd Choice Tertiary Institution For Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.