Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,456 members, 7,861,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

I Never Slept With Your Best Friend Or Close Pal - Dancer Kaffy's Husband Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Slept With Your Best Friend Or Close Pal - Dancer Kaffy's Husband Speaks (598 Views)

Scene Of The Freak Accident Dancer Kaffy's Husband Survived / Joseph Ameh, Kaffy's Husband Had An Accident (Video) / Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Slept With Your Best Friend Or Close Pal - Dancer Kaffy's Husband Speaks by Euchariasblog: 1:29pm On May 29, 2022
I never slept with your best friend or close pal - Dancer Kaffy's husband speaks
Joseph Ameh, the ex-husband of dancer Kaffy, has denied claims that he slept with her best friend while they were married or was abusive towards her during the period of their marriage.

Recall that Kaffy recently had an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, where she stated that she and Joseph stopped having sex three years before the end of their marriage. In the interview, Kaffy said going celibate was how she started healing from his betrayal from infidelity.............Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/i-never-slept-with-your-best-friend-or-close-pal-dancer-kaffys-husband-speaks/

(1) (Reply)

‘I Left My Gal Friends And Got A New Baby’ As Timaya Acquires A New Ferrari 458 / May Edochie Reveals What Helps Her Situation, Amidst Husband’s Cheating Scandal / Poco Lee Vs Portable Latest Dance Challenge 2022, Who Won ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.