Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Help! Sudden Drop In Sales Volume For Last Quarter . - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help! Sudden Drop In Sales Volume For Last Quarter . (327 Views)

Make Up To 5 Million Naira In Sales In This Upcoming Black Friday. Find Out How / Any Job Agent In Lagos Should Drop In For A Deal, Its Urgent !! / Profitable Facebook & Instagram Adverts That Pulls In Sales & Repeat Buyers DAIL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Sudden Drop In Sales Volume For Last Quarter . by skj1377(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2022
Am into importation and manufacturing for few years now. It comes with a lot of challenges and expenses but am coping. My experience since March this year has gotten me worried. My sales volume just vanished suddenly not even gradually. My product is cheaper and better than the competition and am making nice margins. My monthly turnover went from millions to zero suddenly and this has been the case for 3 months. I have dealers who Dont know each other but all stopped ordering claiming market is slow but yet they sold all my stock but refused to order new stock. Interestingly, they buy more expensive products from other sources. Mind you, I have salaries to pay monthly including all kinds of charges and levies my credibility has suffered because I did not factor such issues when borrowing from creditors and as such paying back has become very challenging. 3 months is a long time to know this is actually a problem but worst part is when I noticed zero sales after the first 2 weeks of this past three months I quickly became spiritual in fact I went to pastors and prophetesses but they honestly told me they can't see the problem till date. Any suggestions. Am not fetish but I am praying hard.
Re: Help! Sudden Drop In Sales Volume For Last Quarter . by Sadox2k4(m): 10:40pm On May 29, 2022
Can we have an idea of what you sell......
Re: Help! Sudden Drop In Sales Volume For Last Quarter . by Obierika(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2023
skj1377:
Am into importation and manufacturing for few years now. It comes with a lot of challenges and expenses but am coping. My experience since March this year has gotten me worried. My sales volume just vanished suddenly not even gradually. My product is cheaper and better than the competition and am making nice margins. My monthly turnover went from millions to zero suddenly and this has been the case for 3 months. I have dealers who Dont know each other but all stopped ordering claiming market is slow but yet they sold all my stock but refused to order new stock. Interestingly, they buy more expensive products from other sources. Mind you, I have salaries to pay monthly including all kinds of charges and levies my credibility has suffered because I did not factor such issues when borrowing from creditors and as such paying back has become very challenging. 3 months is a long time to know this is actually a problem but worst part is when I noticed zero sales after the first 2 weeks of this past three months I quickly became spiritual in fact I went to pastors and prophetesses but they honestly told me they can't see the problem till date. Any suggestions. Am not fetish but I am praying hard.

Were you eventually able to resolve this issue?

(1) (Reply)

Broker Needed In Lagos / Do You Want To Earn 4$ Daily For Free, Then Get In Here / Verified Paxful Account Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.