Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Appeal To Doctors - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Appeal To Doctors (353 Views)

Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors / Appeal To Doctors In The House / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal To Doctors by Deltablood11(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2022
Please doctors in the house, my 5 months baby hair is pulling out. It pulled out when you touch it. People are saying it Nla I don't know what it means but we have been treating it with native medicine but no improvement. I need help please. Help us with the possible solutions. Thank you.
Re: Appeal To Doctors by missjekyll: 10:39pm On May 29, 2022
Deltablood11:
Please doctors in the house, my 5 months baby hair is pulling out. It pulled out when you touch it. People are saying it Nla I don't know what it means but we have been treating it with native medicine but no improvement. I need help please. Help us with the possible solutions. Thank you.

Your baby is very malnourished and not thriving. I would suggest you run to the nearest teaching hospital . Your baby is very sick. Good luck.

You have tried native medicine for 5 months now to no avail. Why not try a pediatrician for at least just 1 month?

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Doctors by frozen70(f): 8:51am On May 30, 2022
Deltablood11:

Stop paying draft with that child life take the child to a government hospital where you will be refered to a pediatrician before she grows up with it
Re: Appeal To Doctors by missjekyll: 6:06pm On May 31, 2022
frozen70:

Stop paying draft with that child life take the child to a government hospital where you will be refered to a pediatrician before she grows up with it

Did you say grow up? I am very worried about the baby. This sounds like marasmus
Re: Appeal To Doctors by Oizee(f): 7:56pm On May 31, 2022
Deltablood11:
I'm no doctor, but I had a similar experience with one of my son, what soap are u using?
I was using Cussons products then and he was allergic to it.....change soap and his hair oil to a natural one like shearbutter
Re: Appeal To Doctors by Pojomojo: 7:59pm On May 31, 2022
According to the Nigerian Association of Pediatrics (NAP), most babies lose some — or even all — of their hair in the first few months of life. And it's completely normal. This hair loss is called alopecia, and in babies it can have several triggers, from hormones to sleeping position.

(1) (Reply)

Train Your Child Now Or Regret Later / Household Items For Sale / Help! I Don't Love My Children Equally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.