Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. (964 Views)

Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / Married Men In The House Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by Hafizah(f): 7:34am On May 30, 2022
Those who are married and you think are happy, are obviously sad and pretending, while those who are single are praying for a spouse. My greatest fear is to be in an unhappy marriage. Are their still genuine marriages and good men

Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by MadamVanessa(f): 7:36am On May 30, 2022

Not all who are married are unhappy. We still have blissful marriages. And if you're expecting a 100% healthy marriage, I I beg you to wake up from delusional dream.

Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:36am On May 30, 2022
Yeah why not.. ? undecided
Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by Mokason288(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2022
Yes I’m here
Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by Ghostburster: 7:39am On May 30, 2022
Mumu said those who are married and looking happy are obviously pretending.
I can imagine the kind of family and environment you grew up in with that first line.
Your psyche has been messed with.
No be every marriage be like your pale-male own o.

Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by Hafizah(f): 7:39am On May 30, 2022
Ooh thats good to know Sir
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Yeah why not.. ? undecided
Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by Candidlady: 7:51am On May 30, 2022
Ghostburster:
Mumu said those who are married and looking happy are obviously pretending.
I can imagine the kind of family and environment you grew up in with that first line.
Your psyche has been messed with.
No be every marriage be like your pale-male own o.
Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by Nobody: 8:18am On May 30, 2022
Genuine men don finish ooo.
Na me carry the last one. cheesy wink
Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by Zonefree(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2022
Beebah2000:
Genuine men don finish ooo.
Na me carry the last one. cheesy wink
Na counterfeit you carry, trust me
Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by Nobody: 8:52am On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Na counterfeit you carry, trust me
Yeah baby, I like it like that
You gotta' believe me when I tell you
I said I like it like that
You gotta' believe me when I tell you
I said I like it like
(In Cardi B's voice) tongue cheesy
Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by IyaTola: 9:13am On May 30, 2022
They are but very few.

Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by IyaTola: 9:14am On May 30, 2022
Hafizah:
Those who are married and you think are happy, are obviously sad and pretending, while those who are single are praying for a spouse. My greatest fear is to be in an unhappy marriage. Are their still genuine marriages and good men
Rain fall everywhere

Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by sweetman2022: 9:34am On May 30, 2022
Some of you just want everything to be bad. How is it difficult for you to believe that there are good men out there just as there are good women. Yes, majority might be bad but for you to believe that no good men or marriages in our society shows you lack exposure, intellectual capabilities, ability to reason beyond your scope and have bad energy in you. Finally you automatically deem yourself bad because if I am good, I will also easily believe that there are people like me out there. Is this too much for you to comprehend?

Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by Hafizah(f): 10:13am On May 30, 2022
Thanks Ma'am
IyaTola:
They are but very few.
Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by UjuJoan2: 10:27am On May 30, 2022
Hafizah:

It’s not about whether a man is good or not. It’s about your personal decision to stay true to yourself and not compromise in anyway, just to stay married. Most of the excesses exhibited by men in marriages and encouraged by their wives. A man will treat you badly if he knows he can get away with it. That same man will not dare behave badly to someone else if he knew she is the type who will fight back.

Your happiness in your marriage is your responsibility. Depending on someone else to make you happy is a recipe for disaster.

Don’t let marriage overcome you and suppress who you are. I know it’s difficult in Nigeria, but trust me, it is very possible.

Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by bukatyne(f): 10:49am On May 30, 2022
Hafizah:

As a wo(man) thinketh in his heart, so he/ she is.

If you think married people who appear happy are lying, why would you think your marriage would be any better?

Even if you have a 'good man', your beliefs would sabotage the relationship in a self fulfilling prophecy.

Work on your mindset first.

Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by JovialJune(f): 11:43am On May 30, 2022
Seun, I notice that the cancel emoticon is no more working, pls do something about it.

Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by ImaIma1(f): 12:05pm On May 30, 2022
sweetman2022:
Some of you just want everything to be bad. How is it difficult for you to believe that there are good men out there just as there are good women. Yes, majority might be bad but for you to believe that no good men or marriages in our society shows you lack exposure, intellectual capabilities, ability to reason beyond your scope and have bad energy in you. Finally you automatically deem yourself bad because if I am good, I will also easily believe that there are people like me out there. Is this too much for you to comprehend?

Apt @ the bolded.

That's how I reason to. If someone doesn't think there can be good men or good people, it's as a result of how the person is. He/She will view life and others through their own selves.
Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by Ayomi90: 12:08pm On May 30, 2022
You should be asking to know if there are genuine women.
Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by RightToReject(m): 12:19pm On May 30, 2022
No, because only genuine women like you now exist - typical sententious, disingenuous, and hypocritical element.
Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by 1F30M4(f): 12:27pm On May 30, 2022
Why would you think that all married people are unhappy or so it seems with your usage of "those" and "obviously" lol. I understand your fear. There are good people just as there are bad people everywhere. A marriage is what it is because of the people involved. It takes two to tango.

Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by sweetman2022: 2:21pm On May 30, 2022
ImaIma1:

Apt @ the bolded.

That's how I reason to. If someone doesn't think there can be good men or good people, it's as a result of how the person is. He/She will view life and others through their own selves.
I wonder my sister, shouldn't you know you have shot yourself on the foot whenever anyone uses such phrase. No thinking cap

Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by Married2Crypto(m): 10:44pm On May 30, 2022
truly the strike thru emoticon ain't working
Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by firstbornson(m): 12:35am On May 31, 2022
Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by firstbornson(m): 12:36am On May 31, 2022
Hafizah:

Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by Greatzeus(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2022
Hafizah:
Yes there are. By genuine I mean men or women who are ready to love their wife or husband,and her or him alone for the rest of their lives,yes there are people like that,and I'm one of them.
But one thing you should understand is that challenges will come,if not handled properly,can lead to unhappiness, cheating or separation. It's not easy living with another person for the rest of your life,there will be clashes here and there,now and then,even men or women who were genuine in their love can loose such commitment. This is why once sparkling marriages crash and once sweet relationship go south. Lack of wisdom and dedication to see their marital travails to a conclusive positive end.

Re: Are Their Still Genuine Men In This Generation.. by Hafizah(f): 11:38am On May 31, 2022
Greatzeus:

Yes there are. By genuine I mean men or women who are ready to love their wife or husband,and her or him alone for the rest of their lives,yes there are people like that,and I'm one of them.
But one thing you should understand is that challenges will come,if not handled properly,can lead to unhappiness, cheating or separation. It's not easy living with another person for the rest of your life,there will be clashes here and there,now and then,even men or women who were genuine in their love can loose such commitment. This is why once sparkling marriages crash and once sweet relationship go south. Lack of wisdom and dedication to see their marital travails to a conclusive positive end.
You have spoken well Sir and I really appreciate your level of understanding and how you put them to words. May we find the patience in sour times.

Seeking Sincere Advise / Dilemma / Get your Household items here