Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,425 members, 7,833,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Man Buys 2022 BMW For His Mum To Celebrate Her While Alive(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Buys 2022 BMW For His Mum To Celebrate Her While Alive(photos) (2330 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Buys 2022 Toyota Land Cruiser Worth N110 Million / Burna Boy Buys 2022 Lamborghini Urus Novitec Edition Worth ₦250 Million (Photos) / Sani Idris 'Moda' Debunks Death Rumor, Says "I'm Still Alive" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buys 2022 BMW For His Mum To Celebrate Her While Alive(photos) by correctkidabc(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2022
https://correctkid.com/2022/05/man-buys-2022-bmw-for-his-mum-to-celebrate-her-while-alive/

A young man identified as Elvin Taylor Jr., has gifted a brand new car to his mum to appreciate her for all the sacrifices.
He bought a 2022 BMW and took her to the dealership showroom where the whip was waiting for her.

Elvin, in a post on LinkedIn recalled how his mum had admired BMW cars and prayed for God to empower her financial to get one herself.

The young man said that she would no longer have to bother about that dream. He noted that the plan was to buy it for her on her 60th birthday which is 2 years from now, but changed his mind after seeing how friends lose their parents.

Elvin wrote;....................

To continue Reading, Pleas visit ;

https://correctkid.com/2022/05/man-buys-2022-bmw-for-his-mum-to-celebrate-her-while-alive/

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 2022 BMW For His Mum To Celebrate Her While Alive(photos) by jetwonder(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2022
embarassed shocked when Shall I buy car for my mum?
Re: Man Buys 2022 BMW For His Mum To Celebrate Her While Alive(photos) by PerfectStranger(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2022
Cool! Korrect gee! Better than investing on these farm toolz.
Re: Man Buys 2022 BMW For His Mum To Celebrate Her While Alive(photos) by Samfloxin(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2022
What's the Source of the money?
Re: Man Buys 2022 BMW For His Mum To Celebrate Her While Alive(photos) by Croixcomedy(f): 1:09pm On May 30, 2022
See person account balance

Re: Man Buys 2022 BMW For His Mum To Celebrate Her While Alive(photos) by dopedan(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2022
I never fit buy bicycle talkless of 2022 car
God abeg
Re: Man Buys 2022 BMW For His Mum To Celebrate Her While Alive(photos) by PerfectStranger(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2022
Samfloxin:
What's the Source of the money?
Go and hustle. Stop asking stu.pid questions.

When he was poor,did you ask for the source of his poverty? Source kor, Sausage ni.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys 2022 BMW For His Mum To Celebrate Her While Alive(photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:19pm On May 30, 2022
I will do Same for my mom by God's grace
Re: Man Buys 2022 BMW For His Mum To Celebrate Her While Alive(photos) by Emmanuel909090: 2:21pm On May 30, 2022
I love this
Re: Man Buys 2022 BMW For His Mum To Celebrate Her While Alive(photos) by IkeIgboNile(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2022
My prayer is that i buy my mom a car,Toyota corolla to be precise by next year January.
Re: Man Buys 2022 BMW For His Mum To Celebrate Her While Alive(photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 30, 2022
That's the reason I am saving as a FATHER.
Can't trust this nowadays kids at Old Age! grin
Acquiring properties in my Name and not theirs.
Gone are those days ooo.

Marry a woman that loves you more ooo.
Then in return Love her too. Na him be say she no go corner all the kids then kill u with BP.
They can cause tsunami where they ought not to be one grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 2022 BMW For His Mum To Celebrate Her While Alive(photos) by Foreigna2: 10:16pm On May 30, 2022
Money for my parents burial, I go take am flex them while alive. When they die, na to organise small burial. I no get money to waste on flamboyant burial. Simple burial don do. If na only buns and zobo I fit share for the Burial, so be it. If you feel say I no do reach, kill your own parents mk you throw lavish burial.
Na Bastard pikin dey neglect him parents while alive only to dey throw lavish burial when them die.

(1) (Reply)

? / Rita Dominic Steps Out In Hot Shorts-photos / Omg! Nollywood Actresses Pose Half Nude On Movie Poster (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.