Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,072 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Obj's Tragedy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Obj's Tragedy (1501 Views)

Breaking: Jonathan Visits OBJ In Abeokuta / Conversation Btw GEJ, Atiku, OBJ And IBB In An Aeroplane. / Super Sunday 10th Edition(gej Vs OBJ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj's Tragedy by IBBFan(m): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2006
One day, Baba Iyabo visited a primary school. All the kids were so excited to get to meet the President. He began to talk to them and asked them to define the word ''tragedy.''

"Well," one girl replied, "If my mommy ran over my dog, Skippy, that would be a tragedy!"

The President smiled at the little girl and said, "No, my dear. That would be an accident! Can anyone give it a try?"

A little boy sitting across the room raised his hand and said, "I know! I know! If our bus driver ran off of a cliff and killed everyone!"

The President shook his head and said, "No, boy. That would be a great loss! Doesn't anyone know of a good example of a tragedy?"

A small girl raised her hand and said, "Well, Mr. President, if you and the 1st Lady were in a fighter jet and it was hit by a missile and blown to smithereens, most people would think that that was a tragedy!"

"Very good," he said. "And what was your reason for that answer?"

"Well," she said, "It would not be an accident and it sure would not be a great loss!"
Re: Obj's Tragedy by dm(m): 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2006
O My Gawd shocked
Re: Obj's Tragedy by Seun(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2006
Hehe. Obviously the joke has been Nigerianized. I am sure it's a George Bush joke!
Re: Obj's Tragedy by Skintite(f): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2006
ho ho ho hee hee hee ha ha ha grin grin grin
now that is a sensible gal!
Re: Obj's Tragedy by spikelord(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2006
If it were to be Abacha, that girl would have been awarded a scholarship to go and study in HELL!!!. What scholarship would OBJ give to her
Re: Obj's Tragedy by alheri(f): 11:58am On Mar 13, 2006
He would probably nuck her on the head and tell her "na you papa go explode"
Re: Obj's Tragedy by IBBFan(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2006
@spike & alheri

hahahahahahahahahahaha. it might just happen. you never can tell, ek se!!!!
Re: Obj's Tragedy by actoor(m): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2010
:d
Re: Obj's Tragedy by hectorswag(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2010
Oga actoor, wetin make u come remember dis ol'skool joke today undecided
Re: Obj's Tragedy by Kunbee: 1:05am On Sep 12, 2010
Blah
Re: Obj's Tragedy by GlobalD2: 3:16am On Sep 12, 2010
alheri:

He would probably nuck her on the head and tell her "na you papa go explode"

Nice one there, U made it more funny.
Re: Obj's Tragedy by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2010
Seun:

Hehe. Obviously the joke has been Nigerianized. I am sure it's a George Bush joke!

My exact thoughts

(1) (Reply)

The Ad / Come And Laugh Out Loud! / Thief ! Funny Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.