Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,774 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

DHL Services From Usa-nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / DHL Services From Usa-nigeria (285 Views)

Pickup Services From Offerup, Letgo, 5mile Etc In Florida (orlando). Fast Shipp / *Order/pickup Services From Craiglist, Letgo, Offerup In New Jersey And New York / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DHL Services From Usa-nigeria by Courage22121: 7:35pm On May 30, 2022
Good evening Nairalanders!
Someone has sent me a package containing a MacBook and a Bluetooth speaker using the DHL courier from USA-NIgeria and it has been exactly a month with no update on either the tracking or nothing! I have been confused and decided to come here if I might find a solution. I’ve used other couriers and it does not take up to 2weeks at longest. Please I need help my fellow Nairalanders. What could be the problem ? cry
Re: DHL Services From Usa-nigeria by nifemi25(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2022
If truly he sent it through DHL ,he will surely provide a tracking number to you .. without tracking number you can't get anything from a logistics company

1 Like

Re: DHL Services From Usa-nigeria by Metetiexpress: 8:31pm On May 30, 2022
Courage22121:
Good evening Nairalanders!
Someone has sent me a package containing a MacBook and a Bluetooth speaker using the DHL courier from USA-NIgeria and it has been exactly a month with no update on either the tracking or nothing! I have been confused and decided to come here if I might find a solution. I’ve used other couriers and it does not take up to 2weeks at longest. Please I need help my fellow Nairalanders. What could be the problem ? cry

He didn't send anything..DHL issues tracking immediately

1 Like

Re: DHL Services From Usa-nigeria by Courage22121: 8:35pm On May 30, 2022
nifemi25:
If truly he sent it through DHL ,he will surely provide a tracking number to you .. without tracking number you can't get anything from a logistics company
Yes there is a tracking number and it has been the same since day 1. It didn’t update or nothing.
Re: DHL Services From Usa-nigeria by Courage22121: 8:36pm On May 30, 2022
Metetiexpress:

He didn't send anything..DHL issues tracking immediately
I have the tracking number and I have tracked it but it’s been in the same spot
Re: DHL Services From Usa-nigeria by Metetiexpress: 6:04am On May 31, 2022
Courage22121:

I have the tracking number and I have tracked it but it’s been in the same spot
It is easy to generate airwaybill/tracking number...Call your guy ..he didn't do something right
Re: DHL Services From Usa-nigeria by Enddy50ty(m): 1:21pm On May 31, 2022
Courage22121:

Yes there is a tracking number and it has been the same since day 1. It didn’t update or nothing.

Tracking number he sent you is FAKE
Re: DHL Services From Usa-nigeria by Courage22121: 5:02pm On May 31, 2022
Enddy50ty:

Tracking number he sent you is FAKE
He’s my elder brother. It’s actually a gift I not force an to buy me stuff wen e go fake Carrier for me o. He took pictures of everything and sent it to me even in DHL from the US. He went to them and they told him if his package has reached Nigeria I should have been alerted. I kor tire again
Re: DHL Services From Usa-nigeria by nifemi25(m): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Courage22121:

I will advice you go to DHL head office along international airport road to verify the authentic of your shipment
Re: DHL Services From Usa-nigeria by Courage22121: 6:25am On Jun 02, 2022
nifemi25:

I will advice you go to DHL head office along international airport road to verify the authentic of your shipment
I live in delta state I’ll give you guys an update

(1) (Reply)

Alienware M15 R7 - RTX 3080TI 16G - Ryzen 9 - 32g Ram 1tb Ssd / Samsung Galaxy A23 Smartphone Specs.. / Brand New Dell XPS 15, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Core i7-11800H, OLED TOUCHSCREEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.