Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria (15273 Views)

Solar Chargers For Smartphones Like Iphones, Nokia Phones, Samsung & Blackberry / Multi- Function Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones, Ipod, Ipad,digital Camera Etc. / Multi- Function Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones, Ipod, Ipad,digital Camera Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by nemmo1: 2:43am On Jul 18, 2011
I will like to find out if anyone knows if solar chargers for phones and laptops will be a great accessory as NEPA no dey do us well, does anyone know how much these items cost.

will anyone on here be willing to spend 5k-9k for a solar mobile charger??

or up to 20k of a solar charger that can charge a laptop and a mobile phone??
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by Philcool(m): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2011
nemmo1:

I will like to find out if anyone knows if solar chargers for phones and laptops will be a great accessory as NEPA no dey do us well, does anyone know how much these items cost.

will anyone on here be willing to spend 5k-9k for a solar mobile charger??

or up to 20k of a solar charger that can charge a laptop and a mobile phone??
Please, just go ahead as usual and show pictures and details. This is the only motivator.
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by cardoso111(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2011
i have a solar charger for fones only-it goes for 7500 with all points Nokia,Samsung,S/ERicsonn etc.
All you need is an external batery for your laptop that can give you 3 hours of work.send me the make of your laptop
to cieba777@yahoo.com
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by Mafia4life(m): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2011
I am currently using a solar charger for my E72, It works well, Urs is very cost, I got mine for N2500
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by Philcool(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2011
Mafia4life:

I am currently using a solar charger for my E72, It works well, Urs is very cost, I got mine for N2500
Cardoso111, U have a competition here. So are ready to beat down sir?
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by realkola: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2011
I HAVE BEEN SELLING SOLAR CHARGER FOR SOME YEARS NOW. KINDLY FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTION THAT TROUBLES YOU ABOUT THE PRODUCT CALLED SOLAR CHARGER.
I HAVE TAKEN IT TO MANY STATES IN NIGERIA.
WHAT DETERMINES WHERE I GO IS TRADE FAIRS
PRESENTLY IN LAGOS STATE
FOR ALL YOU CARE I KNOW ALOT AND HAVE AS MANY QUANTITY AS YOU NEED
I SELL WHOLESALE AND RETAIL AS THE CASE MAY BE.

FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS SAME PRODUCT YOU CAN GET ACROSS TO ME ON 08054278013 - RICHARD
WE INSTALL AND SERVICE SOLAR EQUIPMENT.

JUST ASK ME LL YOUR SOLAR CHARGER PROBLEMS
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by phanton: 12:37am On Aug 28, 2011
where can i buy the solar power charger for Nokia phone and Toshiba laptop.
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by Philcool(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2011
realkola:

I HAVE BEEN SELLING SOLAR CHARGER FOR SOME YEARS NOW. KINDLY FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTION THAT TROUBLES YOU ABOUT THE PRODUCT CALLED SOLAR CHARGER.
PRESENTLY IN LAGOS STATE

FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS SAME PRODUCT YOU CAN GET ACROSS TO ME ON 08054278013 - RICHARD

REALKOLA, PLZ WE WILL LIKE RESPONSES AS WELL AS PIX TO EXPEDITE THE MARKET HIEGHT.
Does your chargers favour major laptops i.e. HP, DELL, SONY, etc and also GSM phones i.e Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericcson, etc. Can you make it known to us if possible how it works while we will be hungry to get the info on their prices too. That is business. cheesy wink
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by realkola: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2011
expect the pictures tomorrow.
it is multi - funtion solar charger.
laptop and phones inclusives
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by samyng(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2011
nice will like to see it too cos am interested
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by Mafia4life(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2011
realkola:

expect the pictures tomorrow.
it is multi - funtion solar charger.
laptop and phones inclusives

People ar still waiting for ur response based on the pix of the chargers
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by realkola: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2011
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR WAITING PATIENTLY

THANK YOU SEUN OSEWA FOR NAIRALAND
WE HAVE DONE FEW BUSINESS IN NO TIME ON HERE

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by samyng(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2011
Hello please how long does it last when used on my laptop . i.e how many hours can it power my laptop
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2011
Hm, this is interesting. My contacts in Nigeria told me solar chargers wouldn't sell,
I knew it was a good idea! angry
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by KANaija: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
Just to give everybody a heads-up, my company, Silicon Valley Technology Partners, is in the process of introducing a cheap, easy-to-use solar charger (without battery, meaning you cannot store the charge) on the Nigerian market, one that will work with most types of mobile phones. Look for it to retail for under 1,000 naira in the coming months.
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by SOLARWAY: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
Who we are

Solarway specializes in personalized renewable energy solutions that can enhance people’s lives. We aim to confront the challenges of lack of power for communication and lighting with well designed, reliable and affordable solutions. More and more services are being delivered in the world by mobile. The mobile phone has become more than just a tool for communication add. Medical advice, market Information, banking services, education and even voting cards are being delivered by mobile. There are huge social, economic and environmental benefits for people having free sustainable power to allow them to embrace new technologies to improve their lives.

This products range from solar lamps, solar phone chargers, solar ipad chargers, multiple charging points for business centres.

For more information, please contact country sales manager- Mr George Ikoli-Spiff on george@solarway.com, solarwayproducts@gmail.com, or 07029679890

Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by fittty(m): 4:17am On Nov 22, 2012
I need a solar charger for blackberry
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by bizfirst: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2013
[s]Solar chargers are for real and are desperately needed in a country like Nigeria. I personally vend them and their capacities range from 1350mAh to 50000mAh. I live and do business in Makurdi, Benue State and for now, will only deliver outside Benue State by courier if you are willing to trust a stranger.

Please note:
1. Prices range from #5100 - # 40000. But on the average, #20000 would get you a good solar charger you would be proud of.
2. There are solar, solar + ac and ac only models. That means, the solar + ac models can store charge both from the sun and when PHCN favours your line. The ac only models are power banks or 'mobile UPS'. That means, when there is 'light', you can charge the inbuilt battery and use the stored charge when power flutuates or when the need arise. This is the model INEC used during voters' registration. This model is also, considerably cheaper.
3. Bulk purchases are encouraged and discounts (up to 20%) are usually given for purchases above 100 units. That means you could be a reseller and make good profits as these chargers are scarce, but needed greatly in Nigeria.

[/s]

I'M NO LONGER IN THIS BUSINESS LINE...KINDLY SOURCE THIS PRODUCT SOMEWHERE ELSE
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by mark2sunny(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2013
realkola: I HAVE BEEN SELLING SOLAR CHARGER FOR SOME YEARS NOW. KINDLY FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTION THAT TROUBLES YOU ABOUT THE PRODUCT CALLED SOLAR CHARGER.
PRESENTLY IN LAGOS STATE

Wats ur mail address, bb pin and maybe facebook I'd for online responses
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by mark2sunny(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2013
KANaija: Just to give everybody a heads-up, my company, Silicon Valley Technology Partners, is in the process of introducing a cheap, easy-to-use solar charger (without battery, meaning you cannot store the charge) on the Nigerian market, one that will work with most types of mobile phones. Look for it to retail for under 1,000 naira in the coming months.

How far with this company and where can I get solar chargers at those prices
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by jamesperner: 10:17am On Dec 19, 2013
If you are into living a more natural way of life than getting a solar mobile phone charger is the most perfect remedy for you. They are more expensive than conventional chargers but run on an alternative source which is practical especially if you are somewhere that a connect isn't available such as hiking or in a car where you don't have a car charger.
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by Wizyoung(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
I don't knw if u ppl have heard about the oando solar charger that is currently sold at all Total fuel filling stations. I don't knw much abt it yet. I got d advert frm faaji fm.
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by Wizyoung(m): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pls you kn give us details if you(anyone) have purchased it. Thnx
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by bizfirst: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Wizyoung:
I don't knw if u ppl have heard about the oando solar charger that is currently sold at all Total fuel filling stations. I don't knw much abt it yet. I got d advert frm faaji fm.

I take it that you are referring to the AWANGO range of solar lamps currently retailed by Total Nig. Ltd (pictured below).

If these are the solar lamps you mean, they are simply the best! I have never encountered any challenge since I started using one (over a year now). However, refrain from using them as full time chargers for cell phones...these lamps were designed to work excellently as LAMPS not chargers.

Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by Ademat7(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
lalasticlala check Dis out
Re: Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria by love2017(m): 1:28am On May 14, 2020
realkola:
PRESENTLY IN LAGOS STATE

I need Solar panel for Toshiba laptop, How much is the price

(1) (Reply)

. / Unlock All Cdma Phones / Etisalat 100mb@N200, 250mb@N400 And Mtn Data 1gb@#1000, 2gb@#2000_08186433781

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.