Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug (24538 Views)

Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US / Pharmacist Raises Alarm Over Fake Anti-malaria Drug In Circulation / What Is The Best Anti Malaria Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by dannex4adx(m): 1:02pm On May 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
I just want to tell you all to get your PVC and let's vote massively for Peter Obi, come 2023

Dr. Peter obi and Labour party, here we come!!!

So that more fake drugs will be imported again?

3 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by baretalk: 1:03pm On May 31, 2022
Evil man, all these evil men wey dey kill people because of money, animal slaves to money, una go see una karma, please life imprisonment for this animal.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Let The Labor Party not waste their time with that pdp stalwart runaway political Clown.

Just imagine the last running mate to the Presidential aspirant of a party, deserted the party 3 days to the election?

Same way he ran away from Apga, to pdp after been Governor of Anambra State for 8 years under the party? Now he has fled to The Labor Party.
All for the betterment of this country
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by angelfallz(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2022
Lord have mercy!! He should face the music, and if found guilty, he should be given live imprisonment
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by BafanaBafana: 1:04pm On May 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
I just want to tell you all to get your PVC and let's vote massively for Peter Obi, come 2023

He will not win. Obi himself knows.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by Charly68: 1:05pm On May 31, 2022
Can you imagine the height of wickedness...He should be given life jail

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by Risentouch(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Let The Labor Party not waste their time with that pdp stalwart runaway political Clown.

Just imagine the last running mate to the Presidential aspirant of a party, deserted the party 3 days to the election?

Same way he ran away from Apga, to pdp after been Governor of Anambra State for 8 years under the party? Now he has fled to The Labor Party.

It's not easy to wail
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by goshen26: 1:07pm On May 31, 2022
they don't want to care if someone is affected or not, so far they are rich they are ok.

evil people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 31, 2022
I will appreciate if they will use the man and his family to test-run the drug

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by Feggie3: 1:08pm On May 31, 2022
pat077:
what has atiku and Tinubu gat to do with the issue on ground?
The beginning of this menace was totally a leadership failure. Moreso you are quoting that this is unfair to the masses, we are talking of a citizen being unfair to the masses is it any different from the way the politicians are treating the masses. Everybody is selfish in Nigeria starting from our leaders. You will be shocked that the appointed heirachy officer at customs collected bribe to clear these goods. Nigeria is a failed state. It has failed in all departments since the inception of this government. I have seen NAFDAC officials collecting bribe to give out NAFDAC number without appropriate checks. I am a doctor and I can attest to you that there are so many fake drugs in Nigeria.
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by Beniyke1: 1:09pm On May 31, 2022
Foreigna2:

When someone disagrees with you, you term it hatred. I don't know how you stupid things reason.
there is a difference between hatred and disagreement. It’s normal to disagree with someone with reasonable points and facts based on the topic or subject of discussion; not coming to a thread to spew thrash, unwarranted and unnecessary insults and hate especially when it’s unconnected to the subject of discussion, that is purely hate Oga. Stupid thing!
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by olamike02: 1:10pm On May 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

So that the country can allow fake drugs,drug barons ,and all evil that thrives in your east in the country. What electoral value did Obi Pandora has but only among the children of hate. Sigh.
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by ponishah: 1:11pm On May 31, 2022
EsosaGod:
Nigerians can now earn in US Dollars by participating in the US Stock market.

Instead of buying shares, smart guys trade in stock options.

Only few smart Nigerians have realized that you can make 500% profit participating in stock options

In April, I joined the NETFLIX trade group; they did the PUT option (which means it was analyzed that NETFLIX stocks would go down)

As soon as the stocks went down, my $250 invested turned to $2250, which was available for immediate cash out. That was about 900% profits (If you have doubts, watch kids bleeding millions of Dollars trading stock options on YouTube.

You will have the opportunity to trade on stock options of companies like Amazon, Tesla, Netflix, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Paypal, Coinbase, Uber, Lyft, Shopify and thousands more.

Stock options are an incredibly insane way to generate income legitimately.

While many reading this may have had bad experiences in the past, this is a sure way to earn.

Benefits

***Weekly Payouts
*** No referral required
*** You can chat with their reps on whatsApp or even visit them
***Cash out anytime
***When stocks go up or down, you still make money based on analysis.
***Managed by team of USA expert traders who have made millions in the stock market

How to participate.

Click my profile name, you will see the direct link to sign up since nairaland is not allowing link posting
Seun, moderators come hard on these
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by Cokahot: 1:13pm On May 31, 2022
I never sick since January. Sometimes I go buy anti malaria drug,e no go work. Not knowing I was ingesting fakes. Recommended super markets only . God abeg o. Fake drug,fake parts fake friends,expired soft drinks. Just name it. Nigeria is finished.
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by Sleekfingers: 1:15pm On May 31, 2022
Parizz:

https://independent.ng/nafdac-nabs-businessman-over-importation-of-fake-anti-malaria-drug/

The FG need to look into all these fake drugs importers. The shit is getting outta hand. Some nigerians are bloody heartless. Importing drugs that could compromise human system.
The FG should enact a law , concerning fake drugs, Life sentence or death by hanging .
My family doctor told me years ago, that over 60% of drugs in nigeria are fakes. That it is best to buy drugs from a reputable pharmacies , I mean government approved pharmacies , with their registration numbers.
Those of you guys buying drugs from those hawking , mallams, commercial bus, neighborhood shops , most of the drugs are fakes. You better stop I don talk my own ooooo

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by StrongAlphMale: 1:16pm On May 31, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I'm not Tinubu's person, but you are a shameless he goat. The same state mining skull Lagos is where you all are. The same state the skull mining so called person built. Meanwhile, the foolish you cannot live in the most "peaceful" Anambra state your messiah Obi Pandora ruled for 8 years.

Una head no correct. You are sick!!!

You all are running to the state the man you are condemning today built....and running away from the state your useless Obi Pandora destroyed.

Una no well.

A typical Yoruba miscreant denying his tribe. Keep wailing in agony. Make sure you vote for Peter obi come 2023!!!
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by saintobing: 1:18pm On May 31, 2022
Where can I obtain my PVC?
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by anonymuz(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

baba I will try my best.
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by naturefellow(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:
Na dem, why will people be wicked enough to play with people lives and health because of money undecided
wetin late Dr. Dora Akunyili use shine. She actually lost a sibling to bad drugs, so her position was more of a personal crusade.
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by pachigo001(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Shameless Ipobian, when did the truth turn to hate, if not your guilty conscience in over drive?

I know that is why Pandora Pete ran away from pdp like David fled Saul?

Even Anyim Pius Anyim with his 14, would have secured for votes than the Empty Barrel.

Useless coward, he wants to be President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?
say no to igbophobic it kills
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by Contekbbc: 1:19pm On May 31, 2022
grin grin grin grin
StrongAlphMale:

Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by Mitsurugi(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2022
Foreigna2:

When someone disagrees with you, you term it hatred. I don't know how you stupid things reason.

You can try to disagree with respect. You're not better than him in this regard.
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by BBright1: 1:22pm On May 31, 2022
He should be dealt with severely
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by naturefellow(m): 1:22pm On May 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

easy to identify individuals who can't engage in argument w/out insulting others undecided
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by naturefellow(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Why hating on a man God has blessed?

Get your PVC and let's vote massively for Dr. Peter obi come 2023. Together we can do it.
you dey mind the captain of FC Bitterleaf Politics?

Peter Obi is really giving them insomnia.
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 31, 2022
Seredebe:

Read again. Three shops were raided. There were no such drugs in the other 2 shops. Drugs were found in Obinna's shop

Saw that just now. Obviously missed it the first time. Thanks. If you really think anything will happen to him justice wise then I must agree that you gave been abroad for a very long time. Welcome back Comrade. Since you left things have gotten real bad. The corruption in Nigeria is unprecedented. He will be free with the right amount. Lady justice is now a woman of easy virtue in Nigeria. Pay her the right amount and she will turn in whichever direction you want her to.
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by ikpumbe(m): 1:32pm On May 31, 2022
The drug is not fake.. but Monopoly has killed Nigeria. On person want to be selling malaria drugs in Nigeria.

That drugs was produces in Ghana
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 31, 2022
I hope he rots in jail and proceeds of his evil and murderous enterprise seized and used to compensate victims of fake drugs.
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by SIONKPO1(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Last week you were shouting pdp & Obi, Which party will he be in next week?

Let him go back to Apga the Ndi Igbo Peoples party that made him Governor, then we may consider the clown.
Your comments contains lots of hates,please be mindful of your use of words
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by ponishah: 1:36pm On May 31, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I'm not Tinubu's person, but you are a shameless he goat. The same state mining skull Lagos is where you all are. The same state the skull mining so called person built. Meanwhile, the foolish you cannot live in the most "peaceful" Anambra state your messiah Obi Pandora ruled for 8 years.

Una head no correct. You are sick!!!

You all are running to the state the man you are condemning today built....and running away from the state your useless Obi Pandora destroyed.

Una no well.
So tinubu built logos state?

Anyway that was by the way...
I believe you and the lad and group you attacked are southerners.
Southerners are busy fighting and attacking themselves while Northerners keep on gaining on that, they keep on using , cheating, disrespecting, disregarding and oppressing the Southerners.
North has done it again in pdp presidential primaries, but it may not matter to now until they finish it up in apc presidential primaries by picking a Northerner. The same way wike thought it didn't matter when Peter obi left, relying on the resolution he and his brother governors had about sticking to a southern ticket, yet refusing to step down for one another. Now wike is crying like a baby, not even a yoruba delegate voted for dele momodu.

But just hold your breath, let's see what apc will produce, then we can decide if FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE, QUOTA SYSTEM, CATCHMENT AREAS etc will continue to exist
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by Positiveme2020: 1:36pm On May 31, 2022
Jayjayz:
.biko, someone should help me out , na g@rri I chop sleep last night, i can feel the effect on my eyes, please,even if na 5h, i will really appreciate.... Pls, i am really serious..thank you
ZEN.ITH 246.44.69.399
Lucky you, u even have garri to drink.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by madukaanaya(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2022
Food don do for yourbas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genotype Wahala, Share Your Experience / 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing / Reasons Why People Die Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.