Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,343 members, 7,843,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Help! My Brother Has This On His Hand And Leg (Graphics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Brother Has This On His Hand And Leg (Graphics) (588 Views)

Help! My Brother Has Sickle Cell / This Snake Just Bit My Brother / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Brother Has This On His Hand And Leg (Graphics) by Loving1: 10:07am On May 31, 2022
Please nairaland health experts what could be the cause of these on my brothers hand and leg? It started from the leg, and just few days ago it's now on his hand.

Below are his test results

Re: Help! My Brother Has This On His Hand And Leg (Graphics) by shigishege: 10:31am On May 31, 2022
You dey craze?? Why you no add graphics
Re: Help! My Brother Has This On His Hand And Leg (Graphics) by spencekat(m): 11:22am On May 31, 2022
You are healed in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Help! My Brother Has This On His Hand And Leg (Graphics) by Freelane33(m): 12:18pm On May 31, 2022
If it’s staph you can read from my thread and make the concoction to treat him by yourself but make sure he take it every 3 days . He will shit all these rubbish whey Dey him body system away. He’s healed in Jesus name
Loving1:
Please nairaland health experts what could be the cause of these on my brothers hand and leg? It started from the leg, and just few days ago it's now on his hand.

Below are his test results
Re: Help! My Brother Has This On His Hand And Leg (Graphics) by Medianna(f): 12:42pm On May 31, 2022
Sorry ehn.
Hope its not that northern disease.
Did it started like a boil and start expanding?
If yes then I can tell you for free that hospital cannot cure it.
Re: Help! My Brother Has This On His Hand And Leg (Graphics) by Loving1: 9:01pm On May 31, 2022
Freelane33:
If it’s staph you can read from my thread and make the concoction to treat him by yourself but make sure he take it every 3 days . He will shit all these rubbish whey Dey him body system away. He’s healed in Jesus name
What thread?
Re: Help! My Brother Has This On His Hand And Leg (Graphics) by xtivin(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2022
This is ata in yoruba, it's poison. The more you administer drugs or modern medicine the worse it becomes. Solved by traditional means or native way.

(1) (Reply)

Any Solution To Tinnitus / What To Drink To Prevent Pregnancy After Sex, Natural, No Side Effect. / Un Warns Of Rise In Hiv Infections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.