Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Suggestion On A Affordable Laptop For Graphic Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Suggestion On A Affordable Laptop For Graphic Design (1168 Views)

I Need A Suggestion On Best Graphic App And Video Editor / List Of The Best Cost Effective Laptops For Graphic Designers And Developers / Help! I Need A Suggestion On Which Camera To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestion On A Affordable Laptop For Graphic Design by Nigeriaiscasted: 1:33pm On May 31, 2022
Good afternoon house, I have been a silent follower here and have always wanted to be a graphic designer. been researching on the best and affordable laptop for a beginner
Due to my extensive research on nairaland for 6 days now I came up with this requirements which I believe it’s the least requirement a graphic designer must have

1. 8gb for graphic designers
2. Dedicated VIDEO RAM for graphics designers.
3. Processor speed minimum icore 5
4. 64 bits processor

Please I really need your suggestions on what will be the BEST AND AFFORDABLE LAPTOP FOR ME. My budget is a 100K but I will willing to splash a little on it.

My reason for going into this is because of my YouTube channel and love for 3D animation and all that stuffs that Paul cleverly used to do on Instagram.

Please Your suggestion and advice will go a long way.
Re: Suggestion On A Affordable Laptop For Graphic Design by Nigeriaiscasted: 1:35pm On May 31, 2022
Also does this Mac book fit in and what are the disadvantages of using a Mac book as against other brands
Re: Suggestion On A Affordable Laptop For Graphic Design by Nigeriaiscasted: 1:35pm On May 31, 2022
MacBook Pro 2011
Corei7
256GB SSD
8GB RAM
2.2GHz
Keyboard light
15 inches

Is this Mac okay for graphic design pls?

Re: Suggestion On A Affordable Laptop For Graphic Design by Nigeriaiscasted: 3:42pm On May 31, 2022
30 views and no answer it is well
Re: Suggestion On A Affordable Laptop For Graphic Design by Klastivity: 9:50pm On May 31, 2022
You said you love 3D animation and also graphics and you can only afford 100k. The truth is you need at least a 4GB dedicated video graphics laptop with at least 16G RAM. A core i7 should be what you should looking at. A retinal Macpro would also be fine but a dedicated graphics laptop ooooooo. Current softwares are crazy mhen!!!!!!! Rendering in animation is so f**king crazy

1 Like

Re: Suggestion On A Affordable Laptop For Graphic Design by Nigeriaiscasted: 12:03am On Jun 01, 2022
Klastivity:
You said you love 3D animation and also graphics and you can only afford 100k. The truth is you need at least a 4GB dedicated video graphics laptop with at least 16G RAM. A core i7 should be what you should looking at. A retinal Macpro would also be fine but a dedicated graphics laptop ooooooo. Current softwares are crazy mhen!!!!!!! Rendering in animation is so f**king crazy

Thanks for your kind response my boss. Okay what laptop will you suggest I start with pls. Pls do respond babami and drop your number I will credit you 1K of any network pls
Re: Suggestion On A Affordable Laptop For Graphic Design by Klastivity: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2022
I would advice you to calm down, save up more. Then you can get at least, the one that would not give you issue. Along the line, you can save up and buy another one. I'm into Cinematography/videography, 3D animation which I use Autodesk Maya. Omo, dedicated video graphics laptop is one our biggest challenge. The last one my boss bought was 1.5 million(8GB dedicated graphics,32GB RAM, 2 spaces for hard drive(1TB already there(SSD)) Nvidea.... Keep believing, be positive... You can drop your WhatsApp contact, let's chat

1 Like

Re: Suggestion On A Affordable Laptop For Graphic Design by Nigeriaiscasted: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Klastivity:
I would advice you to calm down, save up more. Then you can get at least, the one that would not give you issue. Along the line, you can save up and buy another one. I'm into Cinematography/videography, 3D animation which I use Autodesk Maya. Omo, dedicated video graphics laptop is one our biggest challenge. The last one my boss bought was 1.5 million(8GB dedicated graphics,32GB RAM, 2 spaces for hard drive(1TB already there(SSD)) Nvidea.... Keep believing, be positive... You can drop your WhatsApp contact, let's chat

You are right. I have also been comparing some also geez your boss must be into some heavy film making lol.

Pls this is my WhatsApp . You have been really helpful and a bit motivational
Re: Suggestion On A Affordable Laptop For Graphic Design by frankmoney(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Stay away from MacBook .
Re: Suggestion On A Affordable Laptop For Graphic Design by postbmd: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2022
400k own i can get for u

what app me direct here
https:///contactme
Re: Suggestion On A Affordable Laptop For Graphic Design by musty98(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Klastivity:

Hi Guy, please I would be glad for your idea, I bought a laptop lenovo product corei7 with 4gb RAM and I want to learn graphics and animation what do you think will be good for a start
Will like to hear from you
Re: Suggestion On A Affordable Laptop For Graphic Design by Sheriman(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nigeriaiscasted:

You are right. I have also been comparing some also geez your boss must be into some heavy film making lol.

Pls this is my WhatsApp . You have been really helpful and a bit motivational
3D Animation or Game development is the most expensive tech career now regarding to the machine that you will need to get your professional work done without any problem.
Laptop that will run Autodesk or Unreal Engine or Substance Painter are damn fucking expensive plus those premium yearly subscription

(1) (Reply)

Our Ancestors In CHINA - Pics / Video Editing And Animation / Toppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.