Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Homosexual: Two Little Boys Caught Having S*x On The Street {VIDEO} - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Homosexual: Two Little Boys Caught Having S*x On The Street {VIDEO} (774 Views)

Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) / Boy Weeps In The Street Of Lagos Island After No One Cared / Watch The Video Of Shameless Couple Caught On Camera Having S*x On A Bench (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Homosexual: Two Little Boys Caught Having S*x On The Street {VIDEO} by MbaegbuChibuike: 3:35pm On May 31, 2022
According to a viral video on the microblogging platform, Twitter, two little boys of 10 and 7 years old were caught having s*x on the street of somewhere in the southeastern part of Nigeria.

However, in the video while the boys were being questioned using IGBO( a native language used mostly in the southeastern part of Nigeria) after they were caught in the act they said that it was because the weather was cold that lured them into the act.
Watch video below;
https://ngbreakingnews.com.ng/homosexual-two-little-boys-caught-having-sx-on-the-street-video/

(1) (Reply)

I'm New Here / Am I Welcome? / Hey! I Beg I Need Y'all Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.