Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Emuren In Sagamu LGA Vs Ikoga Mowo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Emuren In Sagamu LGA Vs Ikoga Mowo (208 Views)

Precious Peace Estate Phase Two Emuren Imota Beside Caleb University. / Beverly Hills Housing Estate Mowo Badagry / Affordable Housing Units In Mowo, Badagry, FREE Plot Awaits You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emuren In Sagamu LGA Vs Ikoga Mowo by cybernetics5: 4:04pm On May 31, 2022
Hello all,

I really need your insight on these two areas. Looking to pick a property (for future residential purposes) and the two locations I have my eyes on are Emuren in Sagamu LGA (You can access this via Ikorodu, somewhat close to adron homes) and Ikoga Mowo, along Badagry Express Way.

Anyone have any experiences with these two locations? I appreciate any insight. Which is better than the other? Thanks.
Re: Emuren In Sagamu LGA Vs Ikoga Mowo by Koya365(m): 5:29pm On May 31, 2022
The only Advantage you got for Emuren in Sagamu is the NNPC Depot and close to Ikorodu, but the security is not nothing to talk about, but for Ikoga mowo is close to Badagry Seme boarder and ease access to Agbara industrial area with good housing scheme

1 Like

Re: Emuren In Sagamu LGA Vs Ikoga Mowo by cybernetics5: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2022
Thanks for your insight boss.

Koya365:
The only Advantage you got for Emuren in Sagamu is the NNPC Depot and close to Ikorodu, but the security is not nothing to talk about, but for Ikoga mowo is close to Badagry Seme boarder and ease access to Agbara industrial area with good housing scheme

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Electronic We Got You Covered IBADAN RESIDENT ONLY / Two Plots Of Land At Badagri For 9M. / Land For Sale At Royal Garden Estate, Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.