Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

‼️��������� �����, � ���� ���� ₦���,��� - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ‼️��������� �����, � ���� ���� ₦���,��� (253 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‼️��������� �����, � ���� ���� ₦���,��� by maoDS: 5:48pm On May 31, 2022
‼️��������� �����, � ���� ���� ₦���,��� ����� ���� �������� �� ���� �� ������ ‼️��% �� �������� ������ ��� ���� ������ ���� �������, ��� �

If you’re interested in getting a benz, you don't go to a Toyota shop.

You don't go to the Toyota shop in hope that out of sheer luck in the Toyota car shop you find a benz. Right?

You should go to the benz shop directly, right?

Unfortunately the first thing is exactly what most business owners do, I also did that in time past (My mumu no too much? Hahaha...)

Years ago, when I wanted to sell my bags that, I was advertising on my status on whatsapp and coming to Facebook to sell directly to family and friends.

My dear entrepreneur, who did I not tag?

I tagged heaven and earth with the earth beneath....�

I went further to join whatsapp gain groups...
I wanted more people as those ones on my status and Facebook weren't really patronising...

Shebi na strangers dey patronise pass.

As a sharp Lagos babe, I quickly did the calculations, (at least this one no be MMM, bring two people something, na bag I dey sell)

So if I get about 2000 persons to my WhatsApp, if 8% of them buy, I will be making NGN500k+

My God! see the joy, for my mind as I talk am...

O boy, when I get the money, ha go employ 2 army men to guide me, I go go KFC go launch bucket of chicken, buy plot of land in one small town as per investor dollars, come open shop as a big madam.��

I later got 12k contacts after joining 9 gain groups in 2 weeks...

Omo, all for the hustle, but is God not good?

I needed only 2k, I come get uncountable blessing �

I concluded in my mind that I go soon Buga everyone, as per odogwu money spender?���

Who go dai go dai for Lagos. �

I added them to groups, the ones I couldn’t add, I added them to WhatsApp broadcast,

Then I sent my marketing message that includes the product pictures and how to purchase, expecting my phone to start doing grin grin from serious bank alerts that will explode my phone.

3 hours nothing

5 hours nothing...

Chimoooo, blood of Jesus. I bind every strong man tormenting my progress�

In 7 hours I got 5 messages, my data got exhausted from the pictures, I replied angry comments of "who is this and why will you just add people to groups"

Chaiiiii��

3 days went by, nothing more

I sent messages again (as per follow up and consistency level), 3 new messages, back and forth, talk ending with I will get back to you, no sale ooo.

"My God! What is this? Is this a horrible dream"

The rest na story for another day ooo

After my experience, I learnt a bitter lesson that took over 1 year to digest, I removed all the 12k contacts and started from scratch,

While I really wanted a benz (People interested in buying my bags),

I went to the Toyota shop (Contact gain WhatsApp group filled with people with different pains and wants),

Hoping they will be interested in what I'm putting in their front❗

After understanding the problem,

I switched to another strategy,

Now, I focus on generating audiences that are interested in what I am selling and the problems I solve in my company for business sales...

The result is massive...

I learnt a very serious lesson from this ordeal, there is a big difference between audiences and quality audiences (people interested in what you’re selling)

PS: I no later collect army to guide me, their money too much �, God na my protector abeg, he no dey collect anything, so na him I dey use, and the plot of land ooo.

Hahaha, make I no just talk anything...

For winning business strategies, contact me +2347084987170

Xoxo,

Mary Ayokanmi Ore

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Made Me Some Cash / Original Palm Oil Supply / Learn How To Earn Money Online Trading Volatility Index For Free. Earn 6k Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.