Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement (24953 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Awarded Doctor Of Letters, Honoris Causa By Yale University / Chimamanda Becomes First African To Speak At Yale’s Class Day / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by ggoldmine: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
…The assumption of good faith is dead. What matters is not goodness but the appearance of goodness.
Adichie
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
naijaguy1234:
I always want to f@uk this girl. Am next whenever she’s single I beg. Ibo women dey sweet die.

will u keep quiet? angry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Why didn't Atiku Abubakar congratulate Mr Peter Obi for clinching the Presidential ticket of the Labour party just Mr Peter Obi did for him on social media? Tomorrow he will claim to be a unifier...I don't expect so much from a man that deleted his tweet about Deborah just because of his threatened political ambition
Bros your iQ weak shaaa, how does your quote relate to chidima's achievement, must all discussions be political. Hide your face and black yansh jorrr
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Corporate2020: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Why didn't Atiku Abubakar congratulate Mr Peter Obi for clinching the Presidential ticket of the Labour party just Mr Peter Obi did for him on social media? Tomorrow he will claim to be a unifier...I don't expect so much from a man that deleted his tweet about Deborah just because of his threatened political ambition

Please don't bring yourself down to the gutter level of Almajaris like Atiku Abubakar who was born by the roadside by destitute parents. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Michael Okpara, Evan Ikoku, Awolowo, Abraham Adesanya and other Southern founding fathers will be disappointed with you.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by ThePlugg(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nice one
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by MoIbrahim: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Burgerlomo: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Beauty with brain cool

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by FireUpNow(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congrats bigger girl. Just love her intelligence and beautiful.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Raph82(m): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
Bros your iQ weak shaaa, how does your quote relate to chidima's achievement, must all discussions be political. Hide your face and black yansh jorrr
Chimamanda, not chidima. Don't mind the knot, he must be high on something, very nauseating.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by lordprogress: 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Adichie is just perfect I think ladies should look up to her as role model, purple habiscus was one of my favourite of her work.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Ellasure: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Why is she not covering her face while everyone else cover as in the pictures?

The great Nigerian factor? When?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by TechBIogger: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
the bolded alone made me lose my support for him.
This man wicked pass Buhari. Check my profile I wasn't even happy the moment he won PDP primaries
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by TechBIogger: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
saxietohgbaskie:
Beauty with brains.
which beauty
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by lordprogress: 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sunofgod:
She needs to find a husband or wife
I think she is married since 2011 I don't know why you guys think she is single.
She is 44y already I think she have one daughter too.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Mariangeles(f): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
She's an inspiration to her generation.
A new generation of girls have been and are being named after her.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Bahamas95(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
laagoome:
A feat Iyaebe, Saphiere, Fernandezisback and other feminists here will never achieve
You're right bro........

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Lovelife433(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
na Atiku matter go finally kill you, you did ipob bastard.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by onlyempress(f): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
Chijeep:
So we should fry watermelon abi

MUST EVERY THING ABOUT CELEBRITIES BE NEWS ON MEDIA.
ABI PERSON CAN NOT GIVE SPEECH IN PEACE AGAIN cry

Your brain ehhhh, e dey commot every time u remove ur shoes. Idiot u want to compare this to ur stupid BBN?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by bonnyhope: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

You are on the wrong thread
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by 07kjb: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
IGBO AMAKA ANYWAYS
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by bonnyhope: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dailymice:
Meanwhile Tinubu will be dealt with during APC primaries. What he did to Ambode is coming back to haunt him

Wrong thread
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by Musa2018(m): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Good one
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by InHeaven(m): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
What's the meaning of this angry
Corporate2020:

Please don't bring yourself down to the gutter level of Almajaris like Atiku Abubakar who was born by the roadside by destitute parents. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Michael Okpara, Evan Ikoku, Awolowo, Abraham Adesanya and other Southern founding fathers will be disappointed with you.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by InHeaven(m): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
But she's also the acclaimed feminist sad
laagoome:
A feat Iyaebe, Saphiere, Fernandezisback and other feminists here will never achieve
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement by InHeaven(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
You're not well raised
naijaguy1234:
I always want to f@uk this girl. Am next whenever she’s single I beg. Ibo women dey sweet die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story) / Super Sweetheart Of The CEO Daddy! A Story / Sex With My Mathematics Teacher … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.