Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Peter Obi Is The Only Worthy Candidate Says Prophet Macdonald Ee Sound - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Peter Obi Is The Only Worthy Candidate Says Prophet Macdonald Ee Sound (279 Views)

Original Result: JAMB Responds As UTME Candidate Says Slip Will Be Needed For Ad / Biography Of Ogun State 2019 APC Guber Candidate Dapo Abiodun Aka Heyden Boss / Biography Of Oyo 2019 PDP Guber Candidate,seyi Makinde|wife Tamunominni Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is The Only Worthy Candidate Says Prophet Macdonald Ee Sound by 123firelightman: 9:58pm On May 31, 2022
In a recent write up the Nigerian based prophet stated the following words:
"In 2015 I told people around me then that Buhari was going to bring destruction to Nigeria....I remember someone almost fought with me in public for saying that. Nevertheless it happened as I said.....The Man Peter Obi is the only man worthy to bear the scepter of rulership in Nigeria....for him will I pray and fast for....this is not because of what he says in the physical....when you discern in the spirit you understand better....if you love your country Nigeria stand behind this man.... PETER OBI.
I am not a politician but a Prophet of the Lord of Hosts"
This a prophet who has prophesied about a lot of events around the world and they come to pass.... let's watch how things unfold...�
Guys what are your thoughts? �

Re: Peter Obi Is The Only Worthy Candidate Says Prophet Macdonald Ee Sound by God1000(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2022
I don't know this prophet

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Only Worthy Candidate Says Prophet Macdonald Ee Sound by 123firelightman: 10:01pm On May 31, 2022
Search the name on social media platforms.... I'm pretty sure you will find him
Re: Peter Obi Is The Only Worthy Candidate Says Prophet Macdonald Ee Sound by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2022
any man who jumps from political party to political party, in order to achieve their yeye goal, regardless of that party's agenda DOES NOT deserve to be the president of any country. it clearly show that this man has no loyalty and will keep using people for their own selfish ambitions-

ALL THE CURRENT CANDIDATES FOR NIGERIAN PRESIDENCY ARE USELESS/WORTHLESS INDIVIDUALS, AND ALL PART OF SOME POLITICAL MAFIA!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Most Annoying Types Of People / What Started Like Joke Is Now A Reality, You All Are Invited / Olu Jacobs Celebrates 80th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.