Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Bad Guys Invaded Lagos - See Them Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bad Guys Invaded Lagos - See Them Here (138 Views)

Tears As Many Lives Burnt To Death Today In Trade Fair, Lagos See Details / Lagos: See How Okada Riders Protest Ban In Ikeja. / Train Crushes NYSC Member While Pressing Phone On Railway In Lagos.. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Guys Invaded Lagos - See Them Here by apexmall(m): 7:09am On Jun 01, 2022
We will expose those dangerous guys, I don't care.

Here is me exposing these guys - I REPEAT, I DON'T CARE.

Enough is enough….

If your eye is close to this, some of us have started implementing how to get rid of them before they take over our environment.

I have tried my best to write the names of those bad guys in Lagos

I sent you this exposed report so that you will be very very careful because of our children.
You have the right to share it with your neighbor so that they will also be vigilant.
I did my research very well and I have realized that most of these bad guys are very ACTIVE AT NIGHT WHEN WE ARE FAST AS SLEEP.
Please relax, I have shared this same report with some key people in our area so that we can arrest and kill these guys ontime.
Myself and my team interviewed a woman known to be a parent in another Estate. She confirmed, she has noticed the presence of these bad guys around their home especially at night and she has called in for help.
Here are the names of these bad guys :
Let Us Act Fast To Get Rid of Them - We have also listed how it will be done and those that will kill them.
Here Are Their Names:
➡️ Mr. Rats
➡️ Mr. Cockroaches
➡️ Mr and Mrs Mosquitoes
➡️ Mr. Bedbugs
➡️ Mr. Ants
➡️ Mr. Termite (property destroyer)
➡️ Mr. Snakes
➡️Mr. Flower destroyer (we can treat your infested flowers)
➡️ Stored product pests
➡️ Mr. Grass (We can treat your grasses and it won't grow for 5months.
I know you are about to close this report because you are less concerned about their presence in your home.
Let me inform you, most times our children and even you fall sick because of the presence of those mentioned pests in your home.
You may not believe me but I want you to know that I'm an expert on this field and I have worked and done several researches on this particular field- both Abroad and in Nigeria.
� I am qualified to be your pest control adviser so that you can reduce your cost and live healthy.
Most of you are trying to control those pests by yourself but I want to tell you, this shouldn't be your job because you are killing yourself and your family gradually without knowing.
✔️ You shouldn't handle chemicals because you don't know about their active ingredients.
✔️ You are exposing yourself to chemicals you shouldn't handle.
✔️You are buying Ready to use chemicals to control pests, especially for mosquitoes. These sets of chemicals you are buying are dangerous to your health and most especially to our children.
⛔ If you know that you want to be controlling your pest yourself without calling an expert, please get trained by an expert and make sure you ALWAYS wear Personal Protective Equipment e.g 3M Nose Mask, gloves and other kits to protect yourself because any accumulated chemical in your body will cause negative impact now or later in your life.
NOTE :
� A rat or mouse in your home or premises can carry a lot of risks to your environment.
�Rodents can spread lots of diseases.
�Rats and mice can cause a great problem of damage to the structure of your home as well as eating and contaminating your—and your food.
� They can as well cause fire when they gnaw on your electrical cables and your positive and negative wires touch one another.
➡️ Try to control rodents in your premises before it causes lots of damage to your facilities.
House flies cause MALARIA. It is very important you control house flies in your homes and business environment.
� It can cause a huge threat to children, homes and businesses, especially those operating within the food industry e. g restaurants.
I don't want to discuss one by one the disadvantages of these pests in your premises because you might continue to read till tomorrow.
➡️ I will stop here but get in touch with an expert like us to get rid of those pests with our odourless and eco-friendly chemicals and methods.
�We at Brosmei Pest Control & Fumigation controls Rats, Mice, Ants, Cockroaches, Mosquitoes, Flies, Termites, Stored product pests and Bed Bugs removal and protection.
Why Should You Use Brosmei Pest Control
☑️We offer Effective Eco Friendly Pest control and Odourless fumigation services in Lagos & Ogun state, Nigeria with 100% service satisfaction Guaranteed!
☑️ Our Pest Control and Fumigation services are Eco friendly, safe on human- most especially children and pets.
Book An Appointment Here:
➡️ Call or chat to BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH OUR TEAM *8151949150- ⬅️

Please share this with others

(1) (Reply)

At My Age, How Can I Start Living By Myself, I Don't Want To Be A Burden For An / Key Things You Should Know About Itel P38 / Things You Need To Know About Itel P38

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.