Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,776 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

I’m Praying For You My Brother”- Davido Reacts To Kizz Daniel’s Cryptic Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Praying For You My Brother”- Davido Reacts To Kizz Daniel’s Cryptic Post (2967 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / 2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie / Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Praying For You My Brother”- Davido Reacts To Kizz Daniel’s Cryptic Post by Jenniferchuma10: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2022
Copied from TRENDINGHUB.NG
Nigerian music executive, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has reacted after his colleague, Kizz Daniel, shared a cryptic post.

"I'm praying for you my brother"- Davido reacts to Kizz Daniel's cryptic post
On Monday, May 30, the Buga hitmaker took to Twitter to advise an unnamed individual not to fight God’s grace in his life.

Although it isn’t clear who or what Kizz Daniel was talking about, he promised to give his fans the full gist later.

In his words,
“I worked for this, I’m blessed for this, don’t fight the grace of God upon my life, e dey backfire hard period, full gist later”.

Well, reacting Davido assured Kizz Daniel that he’s praying for him.

“God is with you brother, you are in my prayers”, Davido wrote.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/im-praying-for-you-my-brother-davido-reacts-to-kizz-daniels-cryptic-post/

Re: I’m Praying For You My Brother”- Davido Reacts To Kizz Daniel’s Cryptic Post by bernard1000001(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2022
hmm
Re: I’m Praying For You My Brother”- Davido Reacts To Kizz Daniel’s Cryptic Post by MadamVanessa(f): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2022
shocked

Whoever is fighting Kizz Daniel is so føolish. If Emperor Geezy who placed Kizz Daniel on monthly 30k stipend couldn't win the case against him, then whoever is fighting against this guy is making a biggest mistake.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Praying For You My Brother”- Davido Reacts To Kizz Daniel’s Cryptic Post by Kollins11: 8:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Kizz Daniel is another underrated artist.

This guy has wonderful lyrics, No bad songs, unique voice and yet he's not getting that credibility/accolades.

I think he needs to change his board of management. This guy deserves better.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Praying For You My Brother”- Davido Reacts To Kizz Daniel’s Cryptic Post by Onyi22(f): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2022
Kiss my guy
Re: I’m Praying For You My Brother”- Davido Reacts To Kizz Daniel’s Cryptic Post by BigTableShaker(f): 8:38am On Jun 01, 2022
Its Kizz Daniel.

1 Like

Re: I’m Praying For You My Brother”- Davido Reacts To Kizz Daniel’s Cryptic Post by KingMack(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Whoever is fighting Kizz Daniel is so føolish. If Emperor Geezy who placed Kizz Daniel on monthly 30k stipend couldn't win the case against him, then whoever is fighting against this guy is making a biggest mistake.

Did I jus read 30k Some people no dey fear God oo cry

Re: I’m Praying For You My Brother”- Davido Reacts To Kizz Daniel’s Cryptic Post by MrBachelor: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2022
Does he even pray?
Re: I’m Praying For You My Brother”- Davido Reacts To Kizz Daniel’s Cryptic Post by Rahkman: 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
Davido just dey feel lonely,the way wizkid and burnaboy just dey sideline am no just good,them no even wan give am even if na just 1 feature
Re: I’m Praying For You My Brother”- Davido Reacts To Kizz Daniel’s Cryptic Post by BigYash: 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Vado 'd' Gr8.. Nigga wen no dey make noise..

Olololo ...let me see you.

Wake up.. Collect ur money..
Re: I’m Praying For You My Brother”- Davido Reacts To Kizz Daniel’s Cryptic Post by Currentblog: 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Rahkman:
Davido just dey feel lonely,the way wizkid and burnaboy just dey sideline am no just good,them no even wan give am even if na just 1 feature
..lol. E no good ooo..

(1) (Reply)

Peeshaun Of Skuki Brings Out His Inner Neymar! [PHOTOS] / Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? / Femi Kuti In Shock As DNA Results Reveal Two Of His Children Aren't His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.