Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats (32224 Views)

Okada Ban: Who Is Experiencing This Thing In Lagos Of Late? / The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban / Nigerian Made Boats That Lagos Government Wants To Buy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by SporaD8: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
FILEBE:

This is the kind of thinking that drives everyone backwards. And then you say, one isn't a good leader when he makes such laws. See, you can't please everyone. No you can't. For forward movement, somethings have to be eliminated for good even without compromise at times. How long can we continue compromising safety, sanity and security ?

The world adapts, everyone adapts.. example is running a company. The company switch to digital mode from Manual. What do you expect the staffs to do? They would learn Digital asap and not complain about why they should continue using manual. Obviously, Digital is far better.

So, the excuse for where the riders will find another means of livelihood is no excuse.

The world adapts!!

Fashola broke houses to pave roads .everyone complained , later on now , everyone is happy for the road
I wish I could give you a thousand hugs for this pieces!
Lazy arguments like the one you quote is the reason why Nigeria will forever remain stagnant.
Her type of person hate change - the same mentality Northerners are using to drag the rest of the country backward!

2 Likes

Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by SeriouslySense(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
shocked shocked
pocohantas:

First hand I witnessed them almost attack a woman at a big mainland market just yesterday over N100 change. The woman started shouting and people gathered. Before that, they were already three bike-men against her. As in, she was having issues with one and two of his brothers joined to back him up.

I am not even making this up. People should be very careful with them.
Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by ThePlugg(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
what do we need boats for This morning,I trekked almost an hour before I see bike weh wan carry me go SPG,ehn no even drop for junction sef,I still give am Figo...
Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by Reality3080: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
successmatters:
This is good, we the real Lagos people can now rest from the crime and violence of these northern Okada riders.
emeka it is not targeted at anybody but to curb crime

We yorubas don’t do things out of hate but out of d desire to get d best for ourselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by esmarcq(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
successmatters:
This is good, we the real Lagos people can now rest from the crime and violence of these northern Okada riders.
how about your fellow agberos, all your touts, what is the government about them
Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by Johel(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
bestofnollywood:

https://applesbite.com/okada-ban-begins-today-lagos-deploys-more-boats/

Omo...no Okada for road o...better leave early enough to wherever you are going to to avoid gridlock...like 1hr 30mins ahead of call time.
Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by harmony75: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is real no Okada in sight weldon Sanwolu � this is how the bad ones have to good and responsible ones in trouble.
Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
successmatters:
except from the crimes perpetrated by Mc olomu and his father Tinubu
Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by SOFTSKILL: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Zizicomm:
The problem now is Northern/Foreign motorcyclists will be more in Ogun and Oyo States.....another wahala! undecided

They have governors as well

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by yeniyeni(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hmmmm. This calls for more security in the state because idle mind is devil's workshop.
Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by fashrola(m): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
ogub:
The boats can't ply the streets na

Get a car or trek.....

2 Likes

Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by kunlesehan(m): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Period.

streetsoldier1:

They should go back to their village

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by jacoik(m): 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
tollyboy5:
since okomaiko shanties has been cleared no more robbery in ojo. We need working security in Lagos
wetin clear? From lasu to alaba rago is still full of shanties ooooo as at today I type so
Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by jacoik(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mandate2023:

Lagos state should employ who?

Hw old r u pls?
good question there

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by tollyboy5(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
jacoik:
wetin clear? From lasu to alaba rago is still full of shanties ooooo as at today I type so
Dem don give alaba time to evacuate
Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by jacoik(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Konjiboii:

Better go buy earpiece because the trekking no be here.
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear guy u dey mad ooooo. N earpiece dem dey take treck? Lol
Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by Nyanabo(m): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
ogub:

Buhari and the FCT minister won't have the liver to stop them. They have soft hearts for their Fulani brothers.
Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by odaniel1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
So Lagos State thinks they can chase these Northerners by banning commercial motorcycles? Joke of the year! WHat happens to them after they become idle, most have abandoned homes in the North to seek refuge here like some SS/SE individuals who migrated in a similar manner (most SS/SE people emigrate just as frequently as the abokis to lagos tho grin)
Crime rates will be at an all time high, watch out for the new headlines!

Retarded policy..

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by bonnyhope: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
KmniAutos:
Yeah , it's always good to provide a solution rather than completing ending one.

Contact for your page Instagram boosting , website designs and Bitcoin deals

There are other unemployed people in Nigeria

But they are not engaging in crime
Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by Jjmaximum: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
good ideal
Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by SoapQueen(f): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
I hope Lagos state government will employ them to avoid any ugly eventuality

They should go back to their hell hole and continue breeding next generation politicians since that's what they love the most.

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by InvertedHammer: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
/
They will need to deploy more security patrol in traffic gridlocks especially at night.

/
Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by olaolaking: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
ogub:
are Okadas banned in the streets?

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by Phyde: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
I was thinking they will add Ojo, badagry expressway. We still need okada in that axis until they finish that road construction and find solution to trailers causing traffic on that road.
Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by DECLAN2015(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Emmypure:
Lagos soon will become the land of Igbo before 2030

Ole...olojukokoro
The covetousness that land ur tribe in trouble till

Lagos is their small london

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by doggedfighter(f): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
I hope Lagos state government will employ them to avoid any ugly eventuality

Employ them as what?

They should go back to wherever they are coming from.

They have been sources of ugly eventualities especially killing that young dude. undecided

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by doggedfighter(f): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
Konjiboii:

Better go buy earpiece because the trekking no be here.

Very risky.

How will he hear.
Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by God1000(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
doggedfighter:

Employ them as what?

They should go back to wherever they are coming from.

They have been sources of ugly eventualities especially killing that young dude. undecided
hmm, make I surrender then cheesy
My dear has spoken

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lagos... Lagos... Police... Police

Okada was banned in just 6 local governments, but police were busy seizing and obtaining bikemen around Agege. I stood for about 30minutes waiting for bike because they had all ran away.

Still in the same Agege with all the police vans and cars around Pen Cinema, One-million boys came out and were robbing unhindered this morning.

Make we all "ment" together
Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by Konjiboii: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
doggedfighter:

Very risky.

How will he hear.

Omo music dey drown sorrows most especially this times we dey, you wan make him trek Kon reason life enter middle of road?
Re: Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats by TuFab(f): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
Emmypure:
Lagos soon will become the land of Igbo before 2030

By Igbo, do you mean 'bush' or 'weed'?

Those are the only meanings of igbo that I know o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice / Lagos Goes Tough On Traffic Offenders, Cars To Be Forfeited (Photos) / Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.