Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

How To Search For Job Offer In Europe Countries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Search For Job Offer In Europe Countries (731 Views)

10 Europe Countries Nigerians Can Easily Travel To / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Search For Job Offer In Europe Countries by Immanuelsnr: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
I'm done with my education, no job , please how can I search for job offer in Europe countries from Nigeria, what are the process , how will I go about it, will I be the one to sponsor everything all, it the company that offers me the job will be willing to help me , please gurus in the house I need your help.
Re: How To Search For Job Offer In Europe Countries by JapaProfessor: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
LinkedIn
Indeed
Monster
Reed
Remote(dot)co.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Search For Job Offer In Europe Countries by Immanuelsnr: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
JapaProfessor:
LinkedIn
Indeed
Monster
Reed
Remote(dot)co.
Please I don't understand all what you made mention of , what am I going to do with them
Re: How To Search For Job Offer In Europe Countries by ednut1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
Immanuelsnr:
I'm done with my education, no job , please how can I search for job offer in Europe countries from Nigeria, what are the process , how will I go about it, will I be the one to sponsor everything all, it the company that offers me the job will be willing to help me , please gurus in the house I need your help.
for you to get a job offer you must already have a career in Nigeria in certain fields like nursing, medicine,IT, teaching or auditing. No one will hire someone with no work experience from Nigeria na. It’s common sense

3 Likes

Re: How To Search For Job Offer In Europe Countries by Giorgia: 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
ednut1:
for you to get a job offer you must already have a career in Nigeria in certain fields like nursing, medicine,IT, teaching or auditing. No one will hire someone with no work experience from Nigeria na. It’s common sense
Physiotherapist nko?
Re: How To Search For Job Offer In Europe Countries by Immanuelsnr: 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
ednut1:
But please do you have link to get the job offer??
Re: How To Search For Job Offer In Europe Countries by ednut1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Immanuelsnr:

But please do you have link to get the job offer??
learn how to read. Someone above hs provided website where you can apply for jobs. But unfortunately for u. You wont qualify at this point
Re: How To Search For Job Offer In Europe Countries by ednut1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Publication Of Change Of Name In Nigeria / Please I Need Honest Reviews From Residents Of USA Or European Countries / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.