Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (1670 Views)

Family Man Killed This Early Momo - Blackaxe And Vikings In Markudi / Bank Fraud The Guy Claiming Different Name With This Number 07068078142. / Momo Suicide Game Targeted At Children To Kill Themselves - Parents Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Saladdin: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Born2Breed(f): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Them go hear am.

4 Likes

Re: . by AJOBI77(m): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin grin
Re: . by seunny4lif(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
When was that, make I read am again grin
Re: . by Saladdin: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
seunny4lif:
When was that, make I read am again grin

Boss, na last week o. Images have been attached.

1 Like

Re: . by seunny4lif(m): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Saladdin:

Boss, na last week o. Images have been attached.
Ah EFCC ke
This is seriously oooh but wait oooh, Nigeria government can act fast if someone stole indirectly from them yet can’t locate all the Terrorists and kidnappers stressing out Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: . by Codingenthusias: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

Ah EFCC ke
This is seriously oooh but wait oooh, Nigeria government can act fast if someone stole indirectly from them yet can’t locate all the Terrorists and kidnappers stressing out Nigeria.

Recently, I've been hearing rumors of banks sharing the funds 50-50 with the beneficiaries.

For example, if you have 4m before the account was freezed, you will make a deal with the bank manager, and he'll give you 2m out of the money.

A friend who benefited, went to the bank last week, and was only told that his account will be unfreeze if he writes a letter to the bank stating why the account was freezed in the first place.

Although the account is still freezed, but he only had an over 200k in his account.

1 Like

Re: . by seunny4lif(m): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Yea, I have heard many of those cases
Codingenthusias:

Recently, I've been hearing rumors of banks sharing the funds 50-50 with the beneficiaries.

For example, if you have 4m before the account was freezed, you will make a deal with the bank manager, and he'll give you 2m out the money.

A friend who benefited, went to the bank last week, and was only told that his account will be unfreeze if he writes a letter to the bank stating why the account was freezed in the first place.

Although the account is still freezed, but he only had an over 200k in his account.
Re: . by Saladdin: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2022
Codingenthusias:

For example, if you have 4m before the account was freezed, you will make a deal with the bank manager, and he'll give you 2m out of the money.

Mods;
Lalasticlala
Mynd44 and
OAM4J

Please push this to the front page, it could help the affected parties.

Thanks.
Re: . by LogicBomb8: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
E be things

Re: . by Gee64: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerian Youths and fraud be like 5&6.

Anyway, times are hard!

3 Likes

Re: . by 21savages: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
At first i was heart broken i no get the money chop but with time i just had to let go that feelings because my friend used his salary account, now them done pay salary he's account has been freezed
Re: . by faithfull18(f): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Tell them!
Re: . by bigtt76(f): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Choi ...den nor reach one month for market dem don chop L cheesy
Re: . by symbianDON(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
MoMo millionaires will soon become MoMo prisoners
Re: . by imagrg(m): 8:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Riches to rags!

(1) (Reply)

List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them / ISIS Release Video Of Their Biggest Mass Killing Of Prisoners ( Pics ) / 12 Man Gang Arrested For Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.