Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off (84199 Views)

A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by ExAngel007(f): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
A Nigerian TikToker has been praised for proudly showing off her belly button.

TikTok user Chi, who posts under @iam_amakae, regularly shares dance videos wearing crop tops that reveal her protruding navel.

Captions to her video usually encourage body positivity.

In one clip, she wrote: "Body perfect. Love yourself."

In another, she wrote: "Self confidence, the real me."

Her navel has set her apart from other TikTok dancers and helped her rack up over 3 million likes on the platform, with many users praising her.

One said: "Ur beautiful in every way and that navel is the finishing touch of ur beauty."

One said: “the doctor probably didn’t cut her umbilical cord properly when she was first born so it grew like that, the same happened to my cousin.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/nigerian-woman-with-protruding-belly-button-goes-viral-as-she-proudly-shows-it-off.html

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by BootyliciousBoy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
cry

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Kollins11: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Make she cover that disgusting thing abeg

656 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
be proud of your self

30 Likes

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
She's so bold. Wonder the size when she was a kid undecided

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Phaantom22: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Go cut that shit it's awful

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by virginprincess(f): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wow! love her courage but not everything is suppose to be expose for the world to see.

312 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by ePoster: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Shouldn't expose her navel?
virginprincess:
Wow! love her courage but not everything is suppose to be expose for the world to see.

7 Likes

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Stallionhorse: 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
This one big pass some guys prick on this NL.

349 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Truvelisback(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Is that a Dick or what? grin

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Okoroawusa: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nne, a simple surgery will take care of that...

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by obinna58(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
This kills erection

259 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Jmichael1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
obinna58:
This kills erection
i swear...

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by SarutobiEky(m): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Well... she's ok though.

4 Likes

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by donaldking10: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
dying within, but forming tough lady on the outside.
we know all these scope.

236 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
ExAngel007:

In one clip, she wrote: "Body perfect. Love yourself."
In another, she wrote: "Self confidence, the real me."

Her navel has set her apart from other TikTok dancers and helped her rack up over 3 million likes on the platform, with many users praising her.
One said: "Ur beautiful in every way and that navel is the finishing touch of ur beauty."
One said: “the doctor probably didn’t cut her umbilical cord properly when she was first born so it grew like that, the same happened to my cousin.”
I am with her. It may not look like what we are all used to seeing but it is body she has and she should show it off with confidence. undecided

If she can raise money to have it corrected, even good too. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
donaldking10:
dying within, but forming tough lady on the outside.
we know all these scope.
So? How do you think confidence works? undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by eldervine: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Looks like a mini penis to me

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Lordbinsmar: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
embarassed
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by allswellis(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
This one will finish giving guys head and ask them to suck her naveld¡ck in return

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by IkeIgboNile(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Love yourself sis!!

But that shit is disgusting grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Waterlilly: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
ponpu

16 Likes

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by YOUDARE: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
wtf is that? so huge.
Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Alapojames: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
See blockus
This kinda dodo should be covered by all cost..
Most she telling the world she has pipeline?

Tomorrow they'll say body shaming..
They're things that are meant to be secret..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Whazar(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
E be like preek

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Channah1(f): 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
All this rubbish is so she can wear show me your tommy? Mtcheeeeeewwwww...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Abbertee2: 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
I’m about to vomit, it’s excrescence why not cut it out

5 Likes

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by LadySarah: 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Umbilical Hernia

1 Like

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Kollins11: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
obinna58:
This kills erection
it doesn't kill erection son. All you need to do is to fvck her from behind. Give her better doggy style.

Doggy style would prevent you from seeing her navel.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Sweetvie: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
This shit is a big turn off grin
And wen she give birth it will grow more and more.
I don't like it at all
She need to go for surgery
I love her confident thou cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nnnaa ehhn lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport / Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here / What A Fruit Seller Wore In Benin City(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.