Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. (1423 Views)

Install Latest PS4 Games Without Hacking your PS4, Online/Offline firmware 9.00 / Online Fifa 20 Players In Nigeria. / Any Fifa 17 Ps4 Online Gamer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by moc1: 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
I have been having very horrible lags while playing FIFA 22 online on my ps4 console. FIFA 21 was a little better.
I have tried hotspot with my phone and huawei B310 router.

Pls Online gamers in Nigeria ( esp FIFA 22) , how do you get play without the network frustrations?

Which Network, router or console settings do you use?

Do you think vpn will help?

@typicalgamer
@ciao
@crafteck
@jikings
@ other game gurus
Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by crafteck(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
moc1:
I have been having very horrible lags while playing FIFA 22 online on my ps4 console. FIFA 21 was a little better.
I have tried hotspot with my phone and huawei B310 router.

Pls Online gamers in Nigeria ( esp FIFA 22) , how do you get play without the network frustrations?

Which Network, router or console settings do you use?

Do you think vpn will help?

@typicalgamer
@ciao
@crafteck
@jikings
@ other game gurus

Spectranet was 50 percent good in speed and stability , mtn 60 percent.. They aren't quite there yet. Which network are you using

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by moc1: 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Thanks for you input.
I have used almost all the networks available in my area( MTN, Airtel, Etisalat and Glo. We don't have the other networks in my area.
Even when the network is seemingly fast, i still get unbearable lags. Sometimes it feels as if i am being delibrately connected to a bad server.

1 Like

Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by moc1: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by moc1: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Singapore1:

Lagos get good ping, but you need strong internet like 5MB/S
Wow. Lucky you guys!

The 5Mb/s is for downloads or the uploads ?

1 Like

Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by Singapore1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
moc1:

Wow. Lucky you guys!

The 5Mb/s is for downloads or the uploads ?
download of course

1 Like

Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by Singapore1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
moc1:
Thanks for you input.
I have used almost all the networks available in my area( MTN, Airtel, Etisalat and Glo. We don't have the other networks in my area.
Even when the network is seemingly fast, i still get unbearable lags. Sometimes it feels as if i am being delibrately connected to a bad server.
if you are using hotspot from your phone it's going to be even worse no matter your mobile phone speed. Using router is the best way to enjoy FIFA online .. spectranet or wired cable

45Mbps is good enough but it has to be on router not hotspot
i play on 100 Latency in Ibadan without much lag. I just can't play weekend league, i play online rivals well

1 Like

Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by nnadychuks(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Singapore1:

if you are using hotspot from your phone it's going to be even worse no matter your mobile phone speed. Using router is the best way to enjoy FIFA online .. spectranet or wired cable

i play on 100 Latency in Ibadan without much lag. I just can't play weekend league, i play online rivals well
Test your internet connection. If it’s NAT 3 there’s no hope. Only MTN works for online gaming in Nigeria. Foolish country

1 Like

Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by Singapore1(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
nnadychuks:

Test your internet connection. If it’s NAT 3 there’s no hope. Only MTN works for online gaming in Nigeria. Foolish country
I use Spectranet without much issue in ibadan , and Wifi.ng in lagos (before they went rogue )

1 Like

Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by crafteck(m): 7:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Take your system to a friend's house that is outside your area that way we can know if your problem is from the location

1 Like

Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by moc1: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2022
crafteck:
Take your system to a friend's house that is outside your area that way we can know if your problem is from the location

I live in a small town, it is similar result at my friend's.

1 Like

Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by moc1: 9:56am On Jun 17, 2022
nnadychuks:

Test your internet connection. If it’s NAT 3 there’s no hope. Only MTN works for online gaming in Nigeria.

Ironically with MTN which has the fastest network speed and is capable of NAT2, the players run as if they have 50 bags of cement tired to each of their legs. However with a slower network and NAT3 ( Glo is like 5mbps/s ) the playing speed is better and the lags are somehow more relatively predictable.

Singapore1:

I have mifi and LAN capable router but unfortunately i get the same result. I want to
buy and try out an universal MTN hynetflex router this week though.
My ping is always above 100( 150-200). May be that is the problem.
Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by crafteck(m): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2022
moc1:

I live in a small town, it is similar result at my friend's.

Then most likely the quality of Internet any network will give you is just the basics check your Facebook and WhatsApp, make a call, sleep
Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by moc1: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Smiles. Not that kind of small town o.
Anyway, i will be managing the network for now.

1 Like

Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by karyurdey(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
1.My own issue is I can't play friendly with anyone in Nigeria except people from outside. Is there anything I am missing??

2. KSO_UR is my user name. Someone should add me to chop beating abeg

3. What is the cheapest way to buy play station plus abeg
Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by Shobbyxi(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Any Xbox player?
Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by moc1: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
karyurdey:
1.My own issue is I can't play friendly with anyone in Nigeria except people from outside. Is there anything I am missing??

2. KSO_UR is my user name. Someone should add me to chop beating abeg

3. What is the cheapest way to buy play station plus abeg

1. Are you able to get NAT2 and good network speed?

Which router and network are you using?

3. Buying the ps plus subscription card from foreign online sites with discounts has been cheaper but it seems it is now scarce ( may be because of the changes in PS+). So the only option left is buying from Nigerian stores ( kuda, jumia and other trusted retailers).

1 Like

Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by Bobbieydeey: 12:43am On Jul 10, 2022
I sell psplus should incase anyone needs

Whatsapp - 08185914345
Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by DkingInBlack: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2022
So I saw this and decided to chip in. Those on ps4 and ps4 slim u can only connect to 2.4GHZ wifi connection if you are on Pro then you can access 5. Giving u faster speed. If u are using 2.4ghz u hv to hv a very strong and fast router to avoid lags , I use a Gigabyt router for Series X and I mostly play online. During d day I get about 60mbs at night I get up to 105mbs then e get where 4 my kitchen I go put am for night I get up to 200mbs . So if u want to enjoy online gaming u can't put hope on phone Hotspot. Get a gaming router there are cheap 1c
Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by Dollywood(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Bobbieydeey:
I sell psplus should incase anyone needs

Whatsapp - 08185914345

How much?
Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by Bobbieydeey: 2:39am On Jul 11, 2022
Dollywood:

How much?
text on whatsapp bro
Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by moc1: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
DkingInBlack:
So I saw this and decided to chip in.Giving u faster speed. ...... I use a Gigabyt router for Series X and I mostly play online. Get a gaming router there are cheap 1c

Wow! 200mbps .
Is that your gigabyt router a TP LINK product?
Which gaming routers would you recommend ?
Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by DkingInBlack: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
moc1:

Wow! 200mbps .
Is that your gigabyt router a TP LINK product?
Which gaming routers would you recommend ?
Yes I Use TP link . And it works great for me . There are cheaper ones you can get . I got mine for 60k . There is 1 for like 30 to 40k . That can give u up 100mbs if u dy area way try 4 service

1 Like

Re: PS4 Online FIFA 22 And Other Gamers. by BrickDevo: 12:18am On Jul 12, 2022
Shobbyxi:
Any Xbox player?
yes xbox one s fifa 22, add me up - jammedTiara

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Game Library? / Fifa 2010(xbox360) For Sale / Ps 2 Fat Forsale.............5k Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.