Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Video Of Female Secondary School Student Mercilessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Female Secondary School Student Mercilessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate (1672 Views)

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / 15-Year-Old Secondary School Student Rapes 14-Year-Old Schoolmate In Delta State / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Schoolmate To Death In Ekiti During 'Juju Contest' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Female Secondary School Student Mercilessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate by bmdmix15: 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
A video of a female secondary school student beating her male schoolmate during a fight has gone viral after being shared online.

Though what led to the fight is still unclear at the time of filing this report, the female student was however spotted in the video, mercilessly beating her schoolmate and also landing some blows.

The video has also generated mixed reactions.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

Re: Video Of Female Secondary School Student Mercilessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate by Pawi(m): 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
No joy
Re: Video Of Female Secondary School Student Mercilessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate by bmdmix15: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Pawi:
No joy
d girl dey fight like man lol
Re: Video Of Female Secondary School Student Mercilessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate by paulolee(m): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
na so biliki take beat me anyhow that year for jss2 bcoz I write her name among noise makers..
my guys curse me eeh, I come back dor revenge and she panel beat me again put me inside gutter...
since then I de fear any girl named biliki
Re: Video Of Female Secondary School Student Mercilessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate by bmdmix15: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
paulolee:
na so biliki take beat me anyhow that year for jss2 bcoz I write her name among noise makers..
my guys curse me eeh, I come back dor revenge and she panel beat me again put me inside gutter...
since then I de fear any girl named biliki
u fit still go find her, try again grin
Re: Video Of Female Secondary School Student Mercilessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate by Krammark0071234(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Really that's bad
Re: Video Of Female Secondary School Student Mercilessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate by bmdmix15: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2022
Krammark0071234:
Really that's bad
dey won't stop her since d guy is d one getting d beating

(1) (Reply)

Lady Returns Home After Spending 10years In Malaysia Prostituting To Repay Boss / ISIS Release Video Of Their Biggest Mass Killing Of Prisoners ( Pics ) / Scammed 60k On Import Duty By Courier Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.