Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum (556 Views)

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags / 3 Sweet Things That Have Been Destroying Many Ladies / Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by ajanma2(m): 3:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Human right activist,Chimelum ajanma has taken to his Facebook page to share how a religious woman went to her village to burn the shrine and was later struck with madness.
In his words;
''Meet my friend,Mrs Nneka.
She comes around everyday to check up on me and also solicit for money to buy food for the day.
Mrs Nneka is mentally sick,she picks Garbages from the ground to eat,most times walk barefooted,she talks to herself and laugh alone.before her illness,she used to be a strong charistmastic member in her church,she moves around preaching the gospel and doing signs and wonders,many people attested to that.It was said she visited her village shrine after much attrocities she heard it has committed,she scattered and burnt down the shrine,after some days,the madness struck her.
Despite her madness,she always says to people; ''Give me money make i give you luck'' and most people normally admit having a breakthrough when help is being rendered to her.
Psychiatric and mental hospitals have tried,No avail.pastors and imam have also tried.No avail.
Heard her husband and children are no where to be found.
Pray she get better soonest�''
https://www.facebook.com/100001875645074/posts/7428156793923435/?app=fbl
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by ajanma2(m): 3:19am On Jun 02, 2022
Photos of the victim
Lalasticlala,mynd44,ishelove,seun,babygiwa

Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by ajanma2(m): 3:22am On Jun 02, 2022
More photos

Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:36am On Jun 02, 2022
Don't fight what you cannot conquer.
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by olus01(m): 3:41am On Jun 02, 2022
Give respect to whom is due for
E why, wey Jesus said " Render to Caesar what is belong to Caesar

Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by Freestainworld(m): 4:01am On Jun 02, 2022
Everything is not by too much garagara.

1 Like

Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:14am On Jun 02, 2022
The woman was very foolish, idiotic and stupid, to have embarked on such a dangerous task without spiritual fortifications. No sensible human ever does that.Some of these deities can be very ruthless when they react to the desecration of their shrines.
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by matrix199(m): 4:33am On Jun 02, 2022
She was already mad before going to the village because no sane person will leave the comfort of his house to a village to burn down what's not his or hers.

Well, the village people only compounded to her madness.

1 Like

Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by Khoielvis: 4:42am On Jun 02, 2022
matrix199:
She was already mad before going to the village because no sane person will leave the comfort of his house to a village to burn down what's not his or hers.

LoL. True
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by gaby(m): 4:51am On Jun 02, 2022
No go dey do pass yourself..

A distant cousin of mine did this same shiiit sometime in 1995, an bury dem bury am.

The guy leggo.

My understanding of God is my numero Uno. However, I do not underate or take life, nature, and tradition for granted.

At the end of the day, they all point to one and same thing (God).
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by AntiChristian: 5:02am On Jun 02, 2022
Even if she didn't destroy the shrine, she would still have gone mad. It's madness period in her destiny.

Village people have no power except on whoever God wants them to have power over.
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by crestedaguiyi: 5:04am On Jun 02, 2022
People still take this things for granted.

My father's elder brother who did same to their fathers shrine has no child left to his name. Grass has over grown his ccompund as nobody is ever visiting a desolate place.

African science, fear am
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by Cashio(m): 5:11am On Jun 02, 2022
And when people say juju nor dey....
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by pyyxxaro: 5:13am On Jun 02, 2022
Pastor Righteousness con see wetin this Aunty don do herself oh embarassed
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by helinues: 5:17am On Jun 02, 2022
I remember when I was young, our landlord's son who is an alfa went for Muslim program outside the town, saw a prepared concoction at the junction then kicked it away.

He was struck with madness. Though he was cured from the madness after like 2 years , but every year of the month he kicked the concoction, the madness always come for days. Hebwas always inside the house during that time.

Give Caesar what belongs to Caesar
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by vinceyinnovation: 5:43am On Jun 02, 2022
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"

Hosea four six
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:57am On Jun 02, 2022
Don't try this on your own...
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by ZIAZI(m): 6:08am On Jun 02, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Don't try this on your own...
Do not try this at all.

We all have your own religion and we don't want other to practice theirs? Don't we condemn the burning of mosques and churches? Let's be realistic!
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by Haakeem(m): 6:09am On Jun 02, 2022
Atheists on the forum, where are you all.
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:18am On Jun 02, 2022
Haakeem:
Won't you blame your baby God almighty God for being to save her of this is even true?.. grin
This just proves that your God/god doesn't exist.. grin
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by Haakeem(m): 6:20am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Won't you blame your baby God almighty God for being to save her of this is even true?.. grin
This just proves that your God/god doesn't exist.. grin
I won't argue with a dumb fellow like you.

And its like the modrators are'nt doing their job.
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:24am On Jun 02, 2022
Haakeem:
I won't argue with a dumb fellow like you.

And its like the modrators are'nt doing their job.

Pls stop chickening out.. grin
You just called out all atheist in a disrespectful manner and I am giving you some answers.. grin
What do you want the mods to do? ban me for speaking the fact..? grin

Well your God is an Imaginary creature and couldn't save that lady cos if he really was alive she wouldn't get struck with an ailment.. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by Haakeem(m): 6:26am On Jun 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls stop chickening out.. grin
You just called out all atheist in a disrespectful manner and I am giving you some answers.. grin
What do you want the mods to do? ban me for speaking the fact..? grin

Well your God is an Imaginary creature and couldn't save that lady cos if he really was alive she wouldn't get struck with an ailment.. grin
Chickening out? smh!

who does'nt know fen. the trouble maker here on nairaland.

I'll try my best of avoid a plague like you.
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:29am On Jun 02, 2022
Haakeem:
Chickening out? smh!

who does'nt know fen. the trouble maker here on nairaland.

If you can't handle criticism from Atheist stop calling them out..simple.. undecided cheesy
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by elpochas: 6:42am On Jun 02, 2022
My Relative died in 2003 after digging up and eating a live buried Goat used for Sacrifice back then in the Village.Noting dy happen,Noting dy happen,Pray dat d day it Happen u wont be d Victim.
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by Mikee19(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2022
AntiChristian:
Even if she didn't destroy the shrine, she would still have gone mad. It's madness period in her destiny.

Village people have no power except on whoever God wants them to have power over.

Maybe go thru the thread and see comments of ppl to see it kept happening to ppl that tried it. It isn't random. It's a consequence of their actions
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by Rastaramsey(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2022
Who say juju no dey grin grin grin grin

I just pity fools wey dey always doubt the efficacy of this shit....

Come my village for Benin
You go marvel grin grin
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by shaggy007(m): 8:41am On Jun 02, 2022
Live and let love.

Worship your Jesus let others worship theirs.
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2022
Before the true God establish His own form of worship in the land He secured for Israelites the first thing He did was to order the Israelites to prepare a Sacrifice for the gods of the land in other to send them into exile! Leviticus 16:1-26

So if the God of Israel gave them what they deserve who are you to trample on their altars where the worshipers still offer them their dues? undecided

Well that's the result of lack of knowledge! Hosea 4:6

Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
matrix199:

No mind Nigerians! undecided

I can't believe that in this day and age, with all we now know, people still believe madness is something that just happens to you. undecided
Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by hopefulLandlord: 8:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Haakeem:

B happening after A does not necessarily mean A caused B

Post Hoc Ergo Proper Hoc

1 Like

Re: Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum by hopefulLandlord: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Who say juju no dey grin grin grin grin
I just pity fools wey dey always doubt the efficacy of this shit....
Come my village for Benin You go marvel grin grin
You can win $1M then. just go for Randy prize

(1) (Reply)

The Homophobic Lie Conspiracy Between Black Americans Satanists And Ghanians / Christians Persecution Rise In Israel, Burning Of Churches (videos) / Signs That Shows You Are From The Water Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.