Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Why I Travelled All The Way To America To Find Love – Korra Obidi Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Travelled All The Way To America To Find Love – Korra Obidi Opens Up (310 Views)

Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Timaya Off To America To Charge His Phone (Photo) / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Travelled All The Way To America To Find Love – Korra Obidi Opens Up by TheGistDay: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Controversial Nigerian dancer, Korra Obidi has stated her main reason for travelling abroad to find love.

The 27-year-old entertainer and mother of two said she has issues with the aspect of the Nigerian culture which subjects women to cooking and doing house chores.

She also disclosed that she was tired of kneeling to greet family members all the time especially when it is Christmas.

https://thegistday.com/2022/06/02/why-i-travelled-all-the-way-to-america-to-find-love-korra-obidi-opens-up-after-marriage-crash/

Re: Why I Travelled All The Way To America To Find Love – Korra Obidi Opens Up by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
sha the love don dump your ass

(1) (Reply)

Funke Vs Cha Cha / Hermes Bbnaija Explains His Polyamorous Relationship | Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up / Love Is Beautiful! Lasisi Elenu Proposes To Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.