Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) (1622 Views)

Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV / Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jim Iyke, a Nollywood actor, has spoken out about his alleged conversion to Islam.

The actor made headlines after it was claimed that he had abandoned his faith in favor of Islam.

A Twitter user stated that he had heard the veteran had converted to Islam.

"I heard that the popular Nollywood actor Jim Iyke has reverted to Islam," he said while congratulating him. Alhamdulillah! Welcome to the religion of peace, Islam. We heartily welcome you".

Jim Iyke took to Instagram hours after the news went viral to debunk it.

Jim Iyke, referring to the reports as "aimless rumours," revealed that the photos of him in Muslim attire making the rounds were from a film he shot in Ghana.

He stated that, despite his admiration for all religions, he would always be a Christian.

"I felt it was necessary to address the elephant in the room, which has recently been making the rounds." Normally, I ignore these meaningless rumors because they aren't my cup of tea, but certain lines should not be crossed. In Ghana, I made a film called "Zanku Boys," which will be released in July.

The film is about religious fanatics, and someone took the photos, which ended up with random bloggers who claimed I had converted. I respect all religions, but I have no plans to convert."

Still on religion, Regency Reporters recalls Jim Iyke got more than he bargained for when he revealed how the late TB Joshua couldn't heal his sick mother in 2013, whose death affected him and led to the breakdown of his marriages.

In an interview with media personality Chude Jideonwo, Jim Iyke claimed he went to TB Joshua's Synagogue church after it was insisted that he be present for his ailing mother to be healed.

Jim Iyke said “It wasn’t, when orthodox medicine failed us, I took my whole family to India to be with my mum and then she started getting better. This is the light of your life for crying out loud and I am not going to wager it for theatrics, for melodrama.

“At some point, an offer was made from there to take her there by a senator friend of mine. I refused, the pressure was too much, so I said ‘Okay I want to go, if they will save her, I will go’.

“We put her in a hospital close to there. I went there, there was a presidential suite I was accorded. When I went there, I was like ‘Okay, let’s get started, they said I must come down to the service. I said, ‘I don’t have to come down to the service, you people promised to heal her, does God need me to?’

“I said ‘I will live in this church for two years if you heal my mum’. So after a while, they had a meeting and said, ‘You need to come down. I remember I was there, my sister was behind me when this guy came and was doing stuff. When he crossed me, I chuckled….’

https://www.regencyreporters.com.ng/2022/06/Jim-Iyke-Reacts-To-His-Alleged-Conversion-To-Muslim-Video.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8y8IMEfSDY

Lalasticlala; Dominique; Mynd44 ; Ishilove

Re: Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) by Draggun(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Even if he converts, no one gives two flying fvck about it.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) by Candidlady: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Christians
Muslims
Pagans

Why should anyone care.. igo to the mosque to pray with friends. And iam a Christian.

And ihave my Muslim friends come to my church too.

No biggie

The only thing is just be a good and respectable being
But it is almost impossible for this gender to be any of those. Evil is in their biology

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) by Druggey(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
Christians
Muslims
Pagans

Why should anyone care.. igo to the mosque to pray with friends. And iam a Christian.

No biggie

But it is almost impossible for this gender to be any of those. Evil is in their biology
what brought about gender shit now?
you need to increase ur pace and run faster to catch up with SENSE since it very far from you. cool

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) by Urheadmaster(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Should this be a "matter" to debate on
Re: Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) by Urheadmaster(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
Christians
Muslims
Pagans

No biggie

Why are you going left and right
Re: Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) by festacman(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jim Iyke paid for this publicity to create awareness about his new movie due for release in July. Simple.

He always uses 'shocking' social media stunt to create awareness whenever he is about to release a new project. Last time, he beat up another actor in a stage-managed brawl. Now, releasing pictures about him converting to Islam and blaming bloggers. Only God knows what he will do next.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) by PlaYaJones: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
Christians
Muslims
Pagans

No biggie

^^^story
are u lightskin? angry
Re: Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) by Candidlady: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
PlaYaJones:

^^^story
are u lightskin? angry

Who do you work for
DSS or FBI undecided

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) by PlaYaJones: 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Who do you work for
DSS or FBI undecided

^^^^this is how u looose your shance in finding man. Sweeery I dint ask u for life story. I simply as if u lightskin & u gets yansh. Simple questions. ..and then u complain u cant find mans on niraland.
are u lightskin & do u gets yansh?YES OR KNOW PLEASE? no oofencse) angry
Re: Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) by heydays: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jim Iyke is very unstable and he only thrive in scandal , and PR, both good and bad...
Re: Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
Christians
Muslims
Pagans

No biggie

moslems are terroristic in nature. Avoid them
Re: Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) by CarDataNG: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
If you say you no convert, you no convert be that
Re: Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) by CarDataNG: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
Christians
Muslims
Pagans

No biggie

All is well

(1) (Reply)

“I Changed Your Diapers, Yet You Disrespect Me” – Kemi Olunloyo To Davido / Face Of Nollywood (pls No Sentiments) / O.j. Simpson And Crackhead Jesus Reveal Paradox Of U.s. Justice System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.