Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank (39243 Views)

CBN Sacks Boards Of Union Bank, Keystone Bank, Polaris, Titan Trust / Titan Trust Bank Takes Over Union Bank, Nigeria's Second Oldest Bank / Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by KipeDadiya: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
africanpride1:
Greatness runs deep in all Yorubas, it is our Natural. Our younger Generation that were lately deceived to believed in YahooPlus and rituals should know our History of how Awolowo and others became Great by Serving/Developing Yoruba People and Yoruba Land.

I sincerely wish the ediot below me would for once accept Historical Truth, and focus on becoming better than his father, instead of still shamelessly trying to twist History to change Narrative as they usually do. He has never said this kind of stupidly concocted big Lie on this Forum before. What evious sad Souls like you don't know is that a Lie is forver a Lie, and even if you succeeded in deceiving some gullible People with it for a while, Truth would eventually Surface and Disgrace a Lie. Every wise Child acknowledges the mistake of his father and Focus all efforts on not repeating them. History don't Lie, the Historical Books are there for us all Younger Generation to verify.

The Genesis is it all: Before Britain gave us independence, Nigeria was majorly: Northern Region headed by Sadauna, Eastern Region headed by Aziikwe, Western Region headed by The Great Masses-loving Obafemi Awolowo. By 1960 Awolows's Fame has greatly Spread all over Africa, Great Britain and to all the Western World as the first African to do things that only white People thought they should have on their Lands. Azikwe's envy for the famous great Glory that came upon Awolowo as a result of his Achievements and Developments which he Speedily brought upon Yoruba Land as the best genuine Masses-loving Regional Prime Minister (while Azikwe was busy greedily stealing and massively aquiring most juicy Igbo Lands for himself using his Power as the head of the Region) made him to incurably Envy Awolowo till Death. While the greedy Soul called Azikwe was focused on robbing his own Igbo People blind, Awolowo started First ever Absolutely Free Education in Africa (in Yoruba Land), First Radio Station ever in West Africa (in Yoruba Land), first ever Television Station in West Africa (in Yoruba Land), first ever Skyscraper in Africa (Cocoa House still Standing Tall in Ibadan), Textile Company, Ouwa Glass Company where Vehicle Windscreen, home glasswares, etc are being Produced, First ever Tyre Manufacturing Company in West Africa, the very first Car Assemblying Company known then as Leyland now Vokwageen(in Yoruba Land), etc. All these made Kwame Nkruma of Ghana to trace Awolowo to Nigeria and made him his best Friend. He went back to Ghana and started doing every infrastructural Developments that him and Awolowo opened his eyes to.

Till today, Nkwame Nkruma is the best President that Ghana ever had, and Awolowo is the Best Vice President and President Nigeria never had. The Hydro Power and all the basic Amenities he did then are still what they are still using till date. When Azikwe had ganged up with the North to frustrate Awolowo from later becoming President, he passed on his Vision for Atomic Energy Electricity Generation to his Kwame his friend in Ghana. Kwame started it and then the Colonial Masters say African should never be greater than them, they soon use another Ghana's "Azikwe incanate" to kill Kwame Nkwuruma.

Azikwe greened with Cancerous Envy for the great African Sage ever liveth, our beloved Obafemi Awolowo. Even when earlier on Awolowo humbly went to submit to him with an Oath that they Took which bind them together that they should both join forces to become the First Political Leaders of Nigeria, Awolowo submitted that he would be the Vice to Azikwe so that they can both make Nigeria Great, the satanic sad Soul called Azikwe was just feeling too less-intelligent, timid and insecure that he next day went to the Northerner next betray and SUBMIT himself as deputy. What a height of self-destructive Envy! Yes, that was exactly what Azikwe did! He felt like even if he occupied the Nigerian No 1 position which Awolowo vowed to help him to clinch because he New the Danger of Allowing the Southern Enemy to rule, the Whole World would still have praised Awolowo somehow, the Achievements and Greatness that would have happened all over Nigeria then would still have been traced to Awolowo as the Genuine Masses-loving Visionary Leader. At least the Glory would have largely being that of Azikwe as the Number 1 and all Nigerians would have been feeling more Respected than Americans by now. But senseless Cancerous Envy made Azikwe put Nigeria into this bondage till Date.

Bro, Good evening. Your analysis got me …. Pls How true was that?
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by DoggoneDogg: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Michael004 post=113407398:
Dummy

Am I right or wrong?
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by lanrex101: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Fake news
Oga I watched this on TVC news last night. Meanwhole, I'm a Custormer of Titan Trust Bank smiley

1 Like

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by monerozi5590: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Union Bank. The best bank in Nigeria.
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Emmanuel909090: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Union Bank has disappointed me.
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Deeprooted: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Unity Bank should be taken over too!
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by KayCee92(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
minks:
It's been a long time coming.

This horse is finally dead.

The lesson in this is that change is the only constant thing in nature and whoever fails to flow with the tide gets swept by it.
The management team of this old bank failed to adjust to the current realities of modern banking and paid dearly for that grave mistake.

They did not pay dearly. They have sold and will move into other things. Better things I dare say.
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
treatise:
Majority shareholding is NOT an exit or " killing " of a bank; it implies change of ownership. Union Bank ownership changed since 2009( majority shareholding against diffused ownership), infusion of new people/ideas into the bank may mean well for her. Good luck.

but there's going to be a new change, we might get to see TitanUnion bank as the name of the bank, it changes everything don't talk nonsense

1 Like

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by NaijaCars4sale: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Let's see how the new owners will improve the operations of the bank
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Gamesmart: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
DryMouth:

Greatness run deep in all yorubas you said!

What abt those wasiu, sule, jamiu and other ówo mí da boys constituting nuisance all over mile 2 to Ajah?

They are great at agberoism, area-boyism and nuisance. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Gamesmart: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

I agree.
Igbo run banks are waxing stronger - Fidelity, Access, Uba.

Afonja banks are dying. Union, First bank, GTB, Zenith & co are using oluwole statistics to force their survival. Afonja no sabi business that's why they always hate Chinedu wey open shop 4 area.

Afonja no sabi business but they run majority of the professionally-ran business in Nigeria?

You think one-man buying and selling is how to "sabi running business"?

5 Likes

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Gamesmart: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
JAWBONE:

Nothing but a load of gibberish inspired by ethnic hatred. Awolowo was everything but Yoruba land is indistinguishable from every other part of Nigeria.

You tribal bigots look for every opportunity to celebrate hardworking people as ethnic excellence because you yourselves live miserable lives and have nothing to be proud of.

And talking about Awo's politics, pretty sure people like Akintola Williams will have something else to say

Very well said!

1 Like

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Gamesmart: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
DrAkpa:

The truth is always bitter...
What can be said of Afonja run banks in Nigeria.?
Wema is half dead, society generalr dead... First bank half dead, gtbank stealing people's money. Etc...
You are actually an mkpumirri addict for making this moronic comment

It is pure foolishness to say a bank that has recently moved from a regional bank to being a national bank is "half dead". It just unveils your low IQ.

It is pure foolishness to say a bank that is Top 5 in market valuation, Top 5 in Customer Deposits, Top 5 in Total Assets and Top 5 in Profits After Tax is "half dead". It just unveils your low IQ.

It is pure foolishness to say a bank that is the most valuable, if you want to buy it, in Nigeria is stealing people's money as if that is legal and people lack other options. It just unveils your low IQ.

The stupidity in you tribalistic mooorons' posts, show the development of your brains and why you are unemployable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Gamesmart: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
JoNach:

Godwin emefiele's bank..100% facts

Foolishness of the highest levels.
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Gamesmart: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
JoNach:

Titan trust bank is owned by can governor Godwin emefiele. The corruption is this administration is on a record high.. the truth will come out soon.

You are a born buffoon.

So Emefiele is the owner of TGI Group?

Why are you people just born stuuupid?

2 Likes

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Gamesmart: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
KipeDadiya:

Bro, Good evening. Your analysis got me …. Pls How true was that?

You call that "analysis"?

You need your head examined.

1 Like

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by KipeDadiya: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Gamesmart:

Thanks Bro, I’ve researched and found his write up as useless….
Good evening
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Gamesmart: 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
KipeDadiya:

Thanks Bro, I’ve researched and found his write up as useless….
Good evening

Good stuff.

Good evening.

2 Likes

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Ara21(f): 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
I will never forget that advert "Union Bank big strong reliable".
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by JoNach: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are a born buffoon.

So Emefiele is the owner of TGI Group?

Why are you people just born stuuupid?

Haba now, why the insults? I'm giving you 1st hand info you're raining insults on me? So if you later find out will you apologize? I have bad mouth but this discussion doesn't warrant insult,take your anger/frustration somewhere else or you can come to Titan bank at Sanusi fanfuwa, ask for me Joseph,( consumer banking) I can help you with a loan
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by emmnprince(m): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
africanpride1:
Greatness runs deep in all Yorubas, it is our Natural. Our younger Generation that were lately deceived to believed in YahooPlus and rituals should know our History of how Awolowo and others became Great by Serving/Developing Yoruba People and Yoruba Land.

I sincerely wish the ediot below me would . . .

Nice piece. I wish to know the source[s] where your submission is extracted from or is it just oral tradition?

Well, past leaders during the early days of the formation of Nigeria share in the blame of the current state but I think the present crop of leaders and politicians after the military regime came to a close in 1999 has some blame and questions about the current situation to answer regardless of region, religious and ethnic leaning!

Or don't you think the established political structure where power is placed, presently resided, and wielded by a section of this country is also a factor to the current state of this country?

The man Chief Obafemi Awolowo did well for his people. I admire him for his ideas and vision to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by DoggoneDogg: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Gamesmart:

Afonja no sabi business but they run majority of the professionally-ran business in Nigeria?

You think one-man buying and selling is how to "sabi running business"?

All Afonjas running big businesses were appointed. They don't own shit.

1 Like

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Chochovini: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tonytonex:
honestly. Change is really constant. If you refuse to change, you'll be changed.
. Food 4 thought.

1 Like

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Gamesmart: 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
JoNach:

Haba now, why the insults? I'm giving you 1st hand info you're raining insults on me? So if you later find out will you apologize? I have bad mouth but this discussion doesn't warrant insult,take your anger/frustration somewhere else or you can come to Titan bank at Sanusi fanfuwa, ask for me Joseph,( consumer banking) I can help you with a loan

If I find out later, I shall come here and apologise to you.

If I don't, you come here and drag me to apologise.
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Gamesmart: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

All Afonjas running big businesses were appointed. They don't own shit.

Your stupidity is deep!

There is hardly any professional thing you will try to engage in that you will not struggle to avoid Afonja if you tried.

They run the professional economy. They own most of the businesses. You are giving them part of your money everyday you are living and breathing in Nigeria without you even knowing.

1 Like

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by GoodIsGod: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
DrAkpa:
angry

Afonjas and tribalism killed this bank.

Anything afonjas touch, perishes...

First bank next

Like the flat headed Nigerian in the US that killed his mother inlaw, shot his wife in the head and finally shot himself. grin

1 Like

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by bxcode(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
africanpride1:

I sincerely wish the ediot below me would for once accept Historical Truth, and focus on becoming better than his father, instead of still shamelessly trying to twist History to change Narrative as they usually do. He has never said this kind of stupidly concocted big Lie on this Forum before. What evious sad Souls like you don't know is that a Lie is forver a Lie, and even if you succeeded in deceiving some gullible People with it for a while, Truth would eventually Surface and Disgrace a Lie. Every wise Child acknowledges the mistake of his father and Focus all efforts on not repeating them. History don't Lie, the Historical Books are there for us all Younger Generation to verify.

The Genesis is it all: Before Britain gave us independence, Nigeria was majorly: Northern Region headed by Sadauna, Eastern Region headed by Aziikwe, Western Region headed by The Great Masses-loving Obafemi Awolowo. By 1960 Awolows's Fame has greatly Spread all over Africa, Great Britain and to all the Western World as the first African to do things that only white People thought they should have on their Lands. Azikwe's envy for the famous great Glory that came upon Awolowo as a result of his Achievements and Developments which he Speedily brought upon Yoruba Land as the best genuine Masses-loving Regional Prime Minister (while Azikwe was busy greedily stealing and massively aquiring most juicy Igbo Lands for himself using his Power as the head of the Region) made him to incurably Envy Awolowo till Death. While the greedy Soul called Azikwe was focused on robbing his own Igbo People blind, Awolowo started First ever Absolutely Free Education in Africa (in Yoruba Land), First Radio Station ever in West Africa (in Yoruba Land), first ever Television Station in West Africa (in Yoruba Land), first ever Skyscraper in Africa (Cocoa House still Standing Tall in Ibadan), Textile Company, Ouwa Glass Company where Vehicle Windscreen, home glasswares, etc are being Produced, First ever Tyre Manufacturing Company in West Africa, the very first Car Assemblying Company known then as Leyland now Vokwageen(in Yoruba Land), etc. All these made Kwame Nkruma of Ghana to trace Awolowo to Nigeria and made him his best Friend. He went back to Ghana and started doing every infrastructural Developments that him and Awolowo opened his eyes to.

Till today, Nkwame Nkruma is the best President that Ghana ever had, and Awolowo is the Best Vice President and President Nigeria never had. The Hydro Power and all the basic Amenities he did then are still what they are still using till date. When Azikwe had ganged up with the North to frustrate Awolowo from later becoming President, he passed on his Vision for Atomic Energy Electricity Generation to his Kwame his friend in Ghana. Kwame started it and then the Colonial Masters say African should never be greater than them, they soon use another Ghana's "Azikwe incanate" to kill Kwame Nkwuruma.

Azikwe greened with Cancerous Envy for the great African Sage ever liveth, our beloved Obafemi Awolowo. Even when earlier on Awolowo humbly went to submit to him with an Oath that they Took which bind them together that they should both join forces to become the First Political Leaders of Nigeria, Awolowo submitted that he would be the Vice to Azikwe so that they can both make Nigeria Great, the satanic sad Soul called Azikwe was just feeling too less-intelligent, timid and insecure that he next day went to the Northerner next betray and SUBMIT himself as deputy. What a height of self-destructive Envy! Yes, that was exactly what Azikwe did! He felt like even if he occupied the Nigerian No 1 position which Awolowo vowed to help him to clinch because he New the Danger of Allowing the Southern Enemy to rule, the Whole World would still have praised Awolowo somehow, the Achievements and Greatness that would have happened all over Nigeria then would still have been traced to Awolowo as the Genuine Masses-loving Visionary Leader. At least the Glory would have largely being that of Azikwe as the Number 1 and all Nigerians would have been feeling more Respected than Americans by now. But senseless Cancerous Envy made Azikwe put Nigeria into this bondage till Date.

People like you are part of the reason why Nigeria is where she is today, otiose and vacuous sense of reasoning filled with tribal prejudices and nuances.
In the global scheme of things, what is the value of Youruba or Igbo or Hausa race all together, I bet you they amount to nothing but nuisance value.
Myopic and suboptimal humans! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by pacespot(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Pharaoh’s dream of lean cows swallowing well fed ones is coming to pass again....in our life time

grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Unclefemolala(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
JoNach:

Oga be quiet..Titan Trust bank is owned by TGI group a multinational Investment company whose management is made up of Asians...Titan Trust bank has Tunde Lemo(CBN deputy ) in its board but isn't in anyway owned by a Nigerian...you're a customer care guy so I don't expect much knowledge from you about your firm
Re: Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank by Donaluta(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Gamesmart:

Your stupidity is deep!

There is hardly any professional thing you will try to engage in that you will not struggle to avoid Afonja if you tried.

They run the professional economy. They own most of the businesses. You are giving them part of your money everyday you are living and breathing in Nigeria without you even knowing.

Why are you insulting people anyhow.. is it that you where born by a frustrated person or you just want to show the world that you don't have sense ..
Gamesmart:

Roflmao! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A foool that does not know what professional careers are.

I know a foooool when I see one.

See am... Another insult again ..you are finished Mr man..
Gamesmart:

True true you be frustrated human being .. you need to heal..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate / Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full / What Business Can One Start With #10m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.