Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Can I Learn Web Development With This Laptop!!! Programmers, Please Help!!(pics) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can I Learn Web Development With This Laptop!!! Programmers, Please Help!!(pics) (559 Views)

Can I Learn Web Development With This Laptop!!! Programmers, Please Help!! / Programmers, Please Your Golden Advise Is Needed / Programmers, Please Recommend A Good Laptop For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Learn Web Development With This Laptop!!! Programmers, Please Help!!(pics) by definitelyME(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hello programmers in the house. I currently want to start the journey of learning web development no Matter how long it would take me cause I just can't wait to start learning.. I have a budget of 60k to buy a laptop and i my said budget has made me fall in love with this particular laptop, a dell inspiron e6430, Intel core i5 3rd gen but I don't know if the overall power of the laptop would be enough for me cause I don't want to experience slow processing speeds and hanging so I was wondering if this laptop would be enough for want I intend to use it for...... Please I need your advices....

NOTE

I intend to upgrade everything upgradeable on the laptop including getting an ssd for it and more ram as needed...

Re: Can I Learn Web Development With This Laptop!!! Programmers, Please Help!!(pics) by Jashub: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is sufficient Bros. But just know that as your skill improves and shifts from beginner to intermediate ,you would need something higher.

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Web Development With This Laptop!!! Programmers, Please Help!!(pics) by thanksjosh005: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yeah, very much likely

In support with Jashub
Re: Can I Learn Web Development With This Laptop!!! Programmers, Please Help!!(pics) by FlameHashira: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jashub:
This is sufficient Bros. But just know that as your skill improves and shifts from beginner to intermediate ,you would need something higher.
Even in intermediate it will take you far, it's not like an intermediate is going to be running a ML script on his pc
Re: Can I Learn Web Development With This Laptop!!! Programmers, Please Help!!(pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yes I use this same model
Dell latitude e6430
It works fine, I upgraded mine to 8gb ram and 128ssds
Re: Can I Learn Web Development With This Laptop!!! Programmers, Please Help!!(pics) by donsheddy1(m): 4:27am On Jun 03, 2022
YOu have in your hands a good machine. Start programming with that from beginner to intermediate and pro level.
Re: Can I Learn Web Development With This Laptop!!! Programmers, Please Help!!(pics) by web2331: 6:38am On Jun 03, 2022
joijoi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool / My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. / Code Igniter Vs Larevel Which Is The Best??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.