Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Always Feel Dizzy And Uncomfortable In The Bus Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Always Feel Dizzy And Uncomfortable In The Bus Help!!! (466 Views)

Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson / Help Urgently-i Feel Dizzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Feel Dizzy And Uncomfortable In The Bus Help!!! by darexolu16(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hello guys this is the first time i will posting here so please pardon me if there's anything weird about my post..... i just noticed that anytime i'm in the bus or even car sometimes most especially if it's commercial, i always feel very dizzy and sometimes i will feel like vomiting though i have never vomited. It gets worse when i'm traveling a long distance and i cant even press my phone in the bus it gets very worse too most times i envy people that are using their phone beside me inside the bus and if i even try to check what the person is doing for a while the feeling start again i don't even know if i should call it dizziness or slight headache what i know is that i'm always very uncomfortable during that period.
I just wanna know if anyone is having a symptom that's similar to mine, though mine is somehow hereditary but i believe there should be other people like that too. The smell of petrol in the bus ignites that symptom most times too. Though after alighting from the bus i would be fine again but if it's a long journey i will have to rest for some minutes when i get to my destination. doctors in the house your sincere contribution to this will be duly appreciated!
Re: I Always Feel Dizzy And Uncomfortable In The Bus Help!!! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dey lick Tom Tom and dey use face mask

1 Like

Re: I Always Feel Dizzy And Uncomfortable In The Bus Help!!! by darexolu16(m): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
callme9mm:
Dey lick Tom Tom and dey use face mask

lol really... i will try that tho, thanks a lot i appreciate
Re: I Always Feel Dizzy And Uncomfortable In The Bus Help!!! by advanceDNA: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
darexolu16:
Hello guys this is the first time i will posting here so please pardon me if there's anything weird about my post..... i just noticed that anytime i'm in the bus or even car sometimes most especially if it's commercial, i always feel very dizzy and sometimes i will feel like vomiting though i have never vomited. It gets worse when i'm traveling a long distance and i cant even press my phone in the bus it gets very worse too most times i envy people that are using their phone beside me inside the bus and if i even try to check what the person is doing for a while the feeling start again i don't even know if i should call it dizziness or slight headache what i know is that i'm always very uncomfortable during that period.
I just wanna know if anyone is having a symptom that's similar to mine, though mine is somehow hereditary but i believe there should be other people like that too. The smell of petrol in the bus ignites that symptom most times too. Though after alighting from the bus i would be fine again but if it's a long journey i will have to rest for some minutes when i get to my destination. doctors in the house your sincere contribution to this will be duly appreciated!

Na road sickness...we are together.... its only sleep that helps me....any journey more than 20 minites i get nauseous....i dont know if its the dust, heat, or the speed of the vehicle turning my eyes...i no just just dey gbadun myself in side moto..

1 Like

Re: I Always Feel Dizzy And Uncomfortable In The Bus Help!!! by darexolu16(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

Na road sickness...we are together.... its only sleep that helps me....any journey more than 20 minites i get nauseous....i dont know if its the dust, heat, or the speed of the vehicle turning my eyes...i no just just dey gbadun myself in side moto..

mehn that's why i really detest traveling if the journey is not very important i will just sit down in my house
Re: I Always Feel Dizzy And Uncomfortable In The Bus Help!!! by LordIsaac(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
I experience such too. Just that in my case, I actually always throw up (for long journeys).

1 Like

Re: I Always Feel Dizzy And Uncomfortable In The Bus Help!!! by darexolu16(m): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=LordIsaac post=113435620]I experience such too. Just that in my case, I actually always throw up (for long journeys).[
i heard about the throw up too but mine has never gotten to that...i just don't know why it's like that because i do play ball too so anytime i go out to play i always hope the match won't start immediately so i can rest small
Re: I Always Feel Dizzy And Uncomfortable In The Bus Help!!! by NoLotty7(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Don't worry much, with time it will stop. Eat heavy food like fufu and Take malt drink before you start the journey.l experienced it before, but now l can sit inside a car like two days without facing the journey's sickness.

1 Like

Re: I Always Feel Dizzy And Uncomfortable In The Bus Help!!! by darexolu16(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
NoLotty7:
Don't worry much, with time it will stop. Eat heavy food like fufu and Take malt drink before you start the journey.l experienced it before, but now l can sit inside a car like two days without facing the journey's sickness.

Thanks so much i will keep that in mind too

1 Like

Re: I Always Feel Dizzy And Uncomfortable In The Bus Help!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2022
It is called motion sickness. I used to experience it when i was much younger but it went on its own. Those times, i take pepper fruits, licked tom tom. I dare not eat while in the bus, na to make a mess of myself go end am.

1 Like

Re: I Always Feel Dizzy And Uncomfortable In The Bus Help!!! by Mumben(f): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Whenever you want to embark on a long journey, take avomine tablets. Get it from a pharmacy as well as the dosage. The first time my kids and I travelled long distance, my first daughter wasn't comfortable throughout the trip, she vomited inside the bus. My Mum now told me about avomine and ever since then, no issues. It is an anti neausea drug.

1 Like

Re: I Always Feel Dizzy And Uncomfortable In The Bus Help!!! by darexolu16(m): 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mumben:
Whenever you want to embark on a long journey, take avomine tablets. Get it from a pharmacy as well as the dosage. The first time my kids and I travelled long distance, my first daughter wasn't comfortable throughout the trip, she vomited inside the bus. My Mum now told me about avomine and ever since then, no issues. It is an anti neausea drug.

Thank you so much for this great insight ..I will take note of that drug

(1) (Reply)

He has been Tested Positive, Please Help!!! / The Miraculous Remedy To A Healthy Lifestyle. / Birth Without Injuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.