Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee (3666 Views)

Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late / Pink Alien Found On Mars Rover Camera (Video & Pictures) / Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 11:39am On Jun 04, 2022
Continuation:

So the Andromedans found themselves asking the Pleadians what was happening and why they had not accomplished much. And the Pleadians basically said that they've had their own conflicts dealing with this situation, because the Pleadians themselves have a tremendous amount of Karma with our solar system, with Mars and Earth. They simply just weren't as motivated as they should be or could have been, to start making the changes here. They also made some communications with the earth governments that didn't go very well at all. So basically, they didn't know what to do.

So the Andromedans decided to make the effort, because they felt it was important for the whole.The Andromedans were the right choice for this because they don't have any Karmic ties to us. So they are completely neutral and they are probably better observers because of their neutrality. So they've basically been taking over.

So they got involved in 1980; they are working with the Pleadians and the Sirians from Sirius A star system. So what they are doing here now is that they are trying to raise the consciousness. They came back in time to 1964 to contact me. I'm not the only one, there are others. There are also other people who are mediums or channels or whatever word you want to add to it, who are also getting information on a spiritual level. And the whole point is that they want our own part of the galaxy to evolve.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Ekejoestar(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2022
OurTruth:
Sigh. Some people are so dense.

I've talked about telepathic communication as a similar thread in most accounts with Extraterrestrials. Maybe this guy above doesn't know what the word Telepathic means.

Someone thinks that English language is so sophisticated that a very advanced race would find it hard to learn? Even average people from non-english speaking countries learn to speak English fluently in less than 6 months, yet someone thinks an intelligent advanced species would find it hard learning English. Interstellar travel is easy for them, but English is difficult? LMFAO

I'd really appreciate if an intelligent person comes forward to challenge my views. I'm tired of replying to apparently unintelligent people who can't even express themselves properly and purposefully circumvent any evidence I put forward.

Usually, arguing in support of the claims I'm making can be really difficult, but these people are making it so easy for me.

Besides, this isn't even copy and paste. I'm literally transcribing the audio interview into notes so everyone can read because the original audio has gotten censored and deleted so many times by Google and YouTube search engines. And this on its own raises a re red flag. I'm transcribing the audio I saved on my computer many years ago.

I'm expending time and energy doing this. Yet people that haven't taken the time or energy to do any meaningful research on the subject just come here to talk unintelligible trash.

Bro, I really appreciate your efforts so far, I have read so many books on astronomy and majority of accounts I follow on IG is scientific.

So carry on.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by uchenageme(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2022
OurTruth:
Sigh. Some people are so dense.

I've talked about telepathic communication as a similar thread in most accounts with Extraterrestrials. Maybe this guy above doesn't know what the word Telepathic means.

Someone thinks that English language is so sophisticated that a very advanced race would find it hard to learn? Even average people from non-english speaking countries learn to speak English fluently in less than 6 months, yet someone thinks an intelligent advanced species would find it hard learning English. Interstellar travel is easy for them, but English is difficult? LMFAO

I'd really appreciate if an intelligent person comes forward to challenge my views. I'm tired of replying to apparently unintelligent people who can't even express themselves properly and purposefully circumvent any evidence I put forward.

Usually, arguing in support of the claims I'm making can be really difficult, but these people are making it so easy for me.

Besides, this isn't even copy and paste. I'm literally transcribing the audio interview into notes so everyone can read because the original audio has gotten censored and deleted so many times by Google and YouTube search engines. And this on its own raises a re red flag. I'm transcribing the audio I saved on my computer many years ago.

I'm expending time and energy doing this. Yet people that haven't taken the time or energy to do any meaningful research on the subject just come here to talk unintelligible trash.

The people attacking your write up here are really the most ignorant I have come across on NL, I have been reading about extraterrestrials since my secondary school days. I have read tons of books on all of the things you write here. I know about these things not just from YouTube videos but from actual books by several authors, renowned scientists, former partakers in government and military establishments. There are too many documents out there for any serious person willing to learn.

So I will advise you not to waste your time on these lazy kinds and continue with your work.

You don't join a pig in the mud to prove that it's living a dirty life. What is the essence....

3 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 11:45am On Jun 04, 2022
Continuation of interview:

And what's holding back our solar system, is the consciousness of humanity on the earth. The earth herself as a spiritual entity wants to move into 4th and 5th density and she can't yet because of the consciousness of humanity

In order for her to do it without humanity, one of two things have to happen:

Humanity either has to shape up, grow up as the Andromedans say,

or

Humanity has to be removed and get out of the way.

But those options don't necessarily involve us using our free will. So that's the dilemma that we have. It's like we are so entrenched in our belief systems, that the reality of our belief systems is being chipped away daily to what we think is real. And overlapping degree of thoughts and energy are being introduced that hopefully will open enough people's perspective to a point where we can experience a real leap in consciousness here.

And we have to do this quickly. We have to do this quickly by 2001.

Interviewer: Is there a month?

Contactee: Between July and August.

1 Like

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2022
The emboldened part of the interview post above is very important. Bear in mind that this interview was done in 1994.

The Contactee makes mention of humanity having to get their shit together and experience a leap of consciousness before 2001. And when asked of the dates he mentions specifically July and August.

On September of 2001 was the world trade center bombings. This was a definitive moment in our recent history. It shaped the political scenery in so many ways that a lot of the wars, deaths, killings and mayhem suffered across the middle East and by extension the entire world, was predicated on this event.

The invasion of Afghanistan in 2001, the war in Iraq in 2003 that led to the death of over a million Iraq civilians, the creation of extremist groups like ISIS, Al-shabab and Boko Haram etc. All these were products of 9/11.

I've also learned from other more esoteric sources that the 9/11 bombing had a very important spiritual meaning behind it, a sort of ritual that altered the consciousness of our planet.

This single highlighted part of the interview gives so much credence to everything else the contactee says. If the Andromedans have mastered time travel like he said, it's very possible they could have visited the future and given the contactee the exact date of the event.

There is also another interview with this same Contactee where he predicts exactly what happens in September of 2001, but I don't have the interview audio anymore.

1 Like

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by foxe(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Weldon bro. What you're doing here is tremendous and will be of great help to to people now and in the future. Keep it up cool

1 Like

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
foxe:
Weldon bro. What you're doing here is tremendous and will be of great help to to people now and in the future. Keep it up cool

Thank you. Thebrason I decided to post this here is as a source of information not just for us now, but for those in the future. It's also a sort of back up for me, in case I lose the information I have, I can always come here to read it again.

I still have hundreds of more information to post on this subject and I'll try to post as many as I can.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
Continuation

Contactee: We are creating our future and we are creating our own demise because we are buying into belief systems that say that we are not mature enough or grown up enough to take care of our own selves, that we need somebody to come in and take care of us, and that's an absolute recipe for disaster. We are not taking responsibility for ourselves. The Andromedans say that the Divine planet is one of freedom. Any divine savior that comes down here and implements a government to save us, freedoms will be taken away from us.

Interviewer: So that whole system of belief is part of the system of control that was set up in the first place?

Contactee Exactly. There has been series of manipulations from the Greys and the Orion groups. And if you have time travel, it's very easy to go back in time and manipulate the future. It's very easy. And this they've done in an incredible way. They haven't been here for thousands of years like our government has. The greys have only been here 59 years. But with their time travel capabilities, they've gone back in time and they've been able to manipulate series of historical events to bring us to where we are now.

1 Like

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
I'll like to make some clarification in regards to the post above.

The information shared about the groups manipulating humanity is very interesting in that it mirrors the account of the IS-BE alien from the Roswell crash transcript I shared in my previous thread.

According to the alien, solar systems in the Orion constellation are the original home of the Old empire which has had a hold on humans on earth through different evil means.

It's interesting that two different isolated sources of Alien contact say exactly the same thing. And it's not just these sources that make mention of Orion groups. Lots of other sources notably information from past live regression hypnosis and remote viewing sessions. Other contactees also say the same thing.

Also, it's important to note that the three pyramids in the Giza plateau are aligned with the Orion constellation as well as pyramids around the world. This shows that the Orion constellations bears serious meaning to our planet.

The Greys that this contactee described were also described by Phil Schneider in his account before he was killed by the CIA to keep him from spreading his information.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Interviewer: How many human being are the Andromedans council in contact with on earth.

Contactee: To my knowledge they are in contact with 4, beyond that I don't know. I don't know if they are going to be more. But there are other groups that are here over 170 who may also on some level be talking to people, be communicating with them, whether it's physical or telepathic or through mediums, through various spiritual levels. There is a lot of information that is being sent down here.

Interviewer: Are they finding that it's effective? Is it working?

Contactee: It's not working as quickly as they want simply because most people are incredibly apathetic. They are stuck in their 9-5 jobs. Stuck in the mindset of: I have to pay my bills, my kids have to get to school in the morning and I don't give a damn about anything else. And unfortunately that's not going to work. That isn't going to save or protect you. There is so much more going on here. And we are just one small part of this whole picture, and we have to wake up.

Interviewer: Please describe when and where you were born and your youth

Contactee: That's not something I want to talk about. This interview is not about me, it's about the information.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
CONTINUATION

One of the reasons the Andromedans chose to contact me was that I have had previous incarnations with them. Everybody on the earth is from some place else. None of us were born and hatched here. None of us as souls were created here. We all come from another time and place. My understanding is that all of the conscious spirit that is in this universe came through different black holes from other universes in time and space which we simply aren't privy to.

So we are ancient. There is no age to us. We aren't created with the universe, we came through another universe to this place that we now call our universe, to continue to evolve.

Interviewer: You said your contact with the Andromedans became more frequent in 1985, please describe the nature of your contacts, the content of your discussions and the ways in which you communicate with them.

Contactee: We don't have enough time for that, but in 1985 the information evolved around the Greys, the earth agenda, our spirituality, religions, earth governments, Earth's history, our genetic creations, 22 different races that have actually colonized the earth at one time or another, and who we have different genetic memories of within our DNA, and in present time things that are occuring now and probably future events, because the future is being created everyday and is being changed everyday based on our thoughts.

Just to sum up, I would need 10 hours to go over all this information. That's not something I can very simply go into.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Interviewer: Do they talk among themselves in a language that you don't understand?

Contactee: They do, but it's not really a language as we know languages to be. They are telepathic. They'll stand in circles when they are talking and when they do talk, flashes of light are emitted from where their third eye, right in the center of their forehead, different flashes of colours, colours that we can't perceive in our 3rd density spectrum.

It's like instantaneous sentences are being communicated. Sometimes there is nodding, sometimes they will move their heads this way and sometimes they will bend down, sometimes there is gestures. These flashes to my knowledge is their language. These flashes happen so fast. I couldn't assimilate it.

Interviewer: So there are some universal gestures then?

Contactee: Yes, all human beings are very animated. They smile, they frown, and they also look very sad when something is stressing them. So they do experience emotions but not to the degree that we do.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Interviewer: What have they asked you to do in order to help them?

Just to disseminate information. I'm currently in the process of trying to investigate all of the current UFO information that's out there and what I've had the ability to do is sometimes check it with them: Is this true or is that true? And they've said yes and sometimes they've said No. There is a lot of disinformation out there. So what I've been trying to do is assimilate what is real and give it from their perspective of how earth exists.

We have a real mess on our hands. According to my Andromedan sources there are 4 groups of extraterrestrials who are involved in very distressing agendas here on Earth.

~ The renegade grey skinned Zeta Reticuli
~ The Geyser intelligence formerly of the Pleadians
~ The Reptilians from Alpha Draconis
~ The Orion group. There is 141 of them here. They are from Ursa Minor, Ursa Major, Rigel and Beta systems. There are lot of agendas here.

You have to understand that some of the races, for example the Draconis themselves did not evolve as a lifeform in our universe. They were dumped here. The were dropped here because they are just a pain. They are incredibly smart, they are incredibly psychic, they are incredible builders, but they are bullies. Their whole thing is control, domination and because there is no race in our universe that can really beat them up and wipe them out, they don't have to chose light or dark, they are just where they are.

And they've chosen the opposite polarity. They are a tough bunch. They've manipulated a lot of civilizations throughout our galaxy. They are also responsible for the 600,000 year war which almost annihilated the human species in our galaxy. And they show very little remorse about it. Hopefully they'll be leaving soon.

But the others are lifeforms that have evolved in the universe, like the Orion group which have been genetically manipulated and been deeply entrenched in Draconian belief systems. The Greys have also been controlled and manipulated by the Orion group.

So there is a class system here that's been established. And this is very common in the non-benevolent or regressive extraterrestrial structures, where they will accept class system; of workers, warriors, administrators or priests and then the royalty. And the lower you are, the worse you are treated. We have a history of that here on our planet as well, and we've been thought this by the aliens themselves.

1 Like

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by Jeon(f): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Aliens do exist.
The problem is that the Government Agencies are just brainwashing us to hide the facts.

3 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Interviewer: What is the agenda of the grey skin zeta Reticuli?

Contactee: First I'll like to say that there is a lot of confusion. Not all Zeta Reticulums are evil. There are some Grey Zeta Reticulums that are incredibly benevolent and incredible healers. But unfortunately most of them are getting a bad representation because of what the other greys are doing. And there are 5 different sub-species of greys.

Interview: I've had supposed abductees talk about the long nosed Grey reticulums. Can you tell us about them?

Contactee: The long-nosed greys are not the benevolent ones. The benevolent ones look like children. The non-benevolent greys are primal masters of mind manipulation. But anyways their race is dying. They have been so genetically altered by the Orion groups that they cannot reproduce. So they were told by the Orion group to come in here to set the stage to break down the social structures, so that there will be just two classes; Royalty and workers. Which is exactly what they are doing. This is where the focus has been.

As they are doing this in the meantime, they themselves have their own agenda. They see us humans because of our genetic stock, of having the DNA of 22 different races and the race memories implanted within this DNA, and they want that genetic stock to be able to propagate their race, because according to Andromedans, they are destined for extinction. What they are doing is not going to have any long term effects.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Continued

The greys themselves also want to be free from the manipulation of the Orion groups, just like we as a race want to be free of their manipulation. So there is this triangle of crap that's hanging all over us, and all these hidden agendas and brainwashing and bizarre belief systems that are thrown at us.

They should all leave, both the good ones and the bad ones. They should all just leave and leave us alone, which is ultimately what the Andromedans want. But unfortunately that isn't going to happen right now, not until some changes occur.

The first thing we need to do is we need to stop warring with each other. We need to come together as a race and no matter what happens, we need to stop all of the political garbage, and say look, when it comes down to the bottom line, all we have is each other as a race, period!

This is our planet, this is our home and there is a lot of us that are polluting the planet and we need to stop, because if we don't stop polluting the planet, we are are not going to have a place to live, Period!
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Interviewer: Is there an earth quarantine that the renegade Zeta Reticulums violated.

Contactee: Yes. It's the same quarantine that every other evolving planet has. No intervention with an evolving race, but because of our genetic stock, the greys did. But they did it in such a way that they didn't totally violate our freewill.

They dangled technological carrot to the government and the government took the bait. They said sure, but for the wrong reason they took the bait, and there was an exchange of technology, and there was a treaty that was signed, and this is the dilemma that the Andromedan council has.

If the United States military had said, go away, the Greys would had had to have leave. This happened in the 1950s with the Eisenhower administration. And the Sirians from Sirius B were witnesses to that, to add credence to the agreement.

The Andromedans have also said that in 1933 when the Greys really first got here, that they had actually approached the Germans, and the Germans said no! Get outta here. We already had an agreement. And apparently the Germans were in touch with Geyser intelligence.

So the Greys left. They didn't pursue it at all. And they found their next opening here in the United States.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Interviewer: Let's digress just a moment. You mention Sirius B. They have a relationship with the Dogon tribes in Africa. Is that correct?

Contactee: Yes, I understand that there is some ancestral genetic connection there.

Interview: Does that play a part in what's going on here on a global level or is that just kind of a minor side to this?

Contactee: I don't think at this point they give a damn about the Dogons or the humans at all. They have their own agendas. And the fact that the way we are being treated and the fact that there is no supporting information coming out of our government or any truth that they even want to discuss, like just coming to the people and admitting that they screwed up and need our help to raise the consciousness of our planet, and the fact that they don't even want to do that, tells you were they are at.

What I do know about the Sirians is that between Sirius A and Sirius B, there is a war going on there and there is a war going on in other star systems.

All this has to do with the fact that there is now an uplifting of energy in our universe that's occuring. And the two positives, fear and love are just banging themselves at each other, and the intensity is growing every single moment and we are just a microcosm of them.

Interview: As you are disseminating all this information to us, we should look at all this information in the spirit of love so we don't feed any energy in the spirit of fear?

Contactee: Love is the answer. That's the answer. Love does conquer all, love does move mountains. It can make a shift in consciousness, but it starts number one with ourselves.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Interviewer: When did the Zeta Reticulums begin to create their genetic atrocities? Where did this take place on Earth and what have the results been?

Contactee: Well it's occuring everywhere, much of it is occuring underground, some of it is occuring in the oceans, some of it is occuring on the moon, some of it is occuring on Phobos, the moon of mars. It's happening in a lot of different places.

Interviewer: Is moon artificial?

Contactee: Yes. Our moon is artificial. It was brought here from Ursa Minor, apparently between 11,000 and 12,000 years ago.

Interviewer: For the purpose of what?

Contactee: For being a satellite and a base, which they evacuated some time ago, but it's now being operational again. It is older than the earth. There are ruins all over it. There are bases underneath it, it's everything that we are told that it isn't. That's a whole unique story unto itself.

Interviewer: What are the results of these genetic atrocious and when are we going to begin to see more of appearing.

The greys are trying to create a subrace that is a blend between the human race and their race. Kind of a hybrid. There are not being very successful. Another factor to all this is that the greys actually feed off the energy or humans They are energy vampires.

Interviewer: Is this where we get our vampire legends?

Contactee: I don't know about that. I don't know if that has to do with it. I don't really know. But they feed off the energy. They can even bottle to use later times.
The energy and use it for later times.

They are also stealing the vital bodies of human beings and storing it. They are just doing some really horrific things that other races wouldn't conceive of doing.

During ancient times the sacrifices of humans was a service to these beings because they would feast over the energies. This is one of the functions of wars because it produces so much energy for them to feed on.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Interviewer: How are the renegade Zeta Reticulums able to manipulate Earth's most powerful governments into a position of checkmate?

Contactee: That part was really easy.

1) Their technology is 2500 years ahead of ours.

2) Because of our greed factor, certain groups of power elite are in touch with them on a physical level.

Many of them are soul implanted that they have now become part of the grey group mind. And the Andromedans no longer consider these human beings human at all anymore. They are nothing but clones for what the Greys what. And they pass down orders, they tell others what to do and of course the chain of command that we've established on our planet, is exactly what's happening.

Also, playing on the greed factor, those who are still human, they look at the fact that well they are still here, they are still the rulers, they can still maintain their place of privilege in the world. So they will form the new priesthoods and become intermediaries between the gods and the workers. Just like we saw in Babylon, in Syria, Egypt, it's all over again. It's history repeating itself all over again.

Interviewer: Because the heirachy is the service mode for these civilization to keep their power structure in tact?

Contactee That's right. And there is also one more factor. It's about human beings, for their desire for power, selling out their own race, for their moment in glory, for their privilege to be with the gods, so to speak, who are aliens. That's what it is. To have technology that can take them to the moon. To have the technology that will take them to mars. To have the technology to time travel. They totally sold out a race, our history, everything, for their brief moment in the sun.

It pisses me off.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by SporaD8: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
OurTruth:

You don't need to insult me just to air your opinion. If your opinion was as valid as you think, then you don't need to include derogatory ad-hominems like deranged and lunatic.

How do you know there aren't aliens that would look like humans? On what basis are you making that claim? Let me accept the theory of evolution in it's entirety, just for the sake of this argument. How do you know there aren't other planets in the universe that could create the same selective stressors that would lead to the evolution of a human looking being? How many planets have you been to and how many planets have you seen? There are over a billion planets in our universe.

Again how do you know there aren't other planets that are similar to ours? There are billions of planets in our universe and thousands in our galaxy.

Your argument is predicated on astronomically insufficient information.

Whereas I'm trying to arrive at the truth on this subject by sharing information from different sources and allowing people to come to their own conclusion, you on the other hand are taking a stand that is intellectually arrogant and extremely close-minded.

Dear OurTruth,
The fact that your waste precious time engaging these narrow-minded teenagers who believe they have come to the zenith of their knowledge is really a huge turn-off to most of your followers who have decided to follow your post with an open mind.
Note that Broad-minded people will most often always HEAR-OUT your Theory or otherwise and intellectual scrutinize, dissect, separate logic from nonsense before they eventually engage or form an opinion about your thread.
You are the owner of the thread. Stop putting yourself under pressure/obligation to answer your critics - they don't pay you to view the thread - until you've finish your narratives.
Remain focused. Stop entertaining distraction. Aim for your goal. After you are done, engage your critics.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Interviewer: How will the renegade Zeta Reticulums have to be removed?

Contactee: Well, if humanity makes a real commitment to create an environment of unconditional love and to simply refuse to hate or to kill each other and destroy our planet, they will have to leave because they can't deal with the vibration. If we can't do this, it's going to take outside intervention to get them out of here, Period!

And I'm not here to offend anybody. Really think about it. Really think about what we've done and what our history has been. We've been to this place so many times before and we still haven't gotten it right, and we are still not going to get it right unless we as a race come together and cut out all the crap, Period.

The bottom line is love. Brotherhood. It's knowing that hey, we are a race. It doesn't matter the colour of our skin. We are a race. And we are being messed with in a big way. We are being manipulated in an incredibly audacious way. They are just mocking how stupid we are, when we are really not stupid.

But nobody will tell the truth. Nobody will come out and say, hey, none of this is right. We were never meant to live this way. And they have no right to come down here and mess with us the way they've done that.

The real strength in our own permanent evolution as a race will come from us standing up, taking a stand and saying, you know what? No way. We are not going to do this. We are not going to destroy ourselves for your enjoyment. So you can't feed off of us. You have no right to manipulate our governments. To create wars. None of this was right, and that's it. We need to stand up as a race and exercise our free will and say we don't want to live this way anymore.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Continued

Im not saying that there aren't some human beings here who definitely have some serious problems, I'm not saying that at all, but the bottom line is when you look at the whole picture and you go up the ladder, we aren't the enemy. The enemy isn't human at all.

But it's pushing all our buttons so we are so busy looking at each other and so neurotic about each other that we aren't looking at the reality here, the real cause, which is another race or races who are here and are totally playing games with us, feeding off of our energy and hoping that we destroy ourselves so they can keep the planet.

Our enemy is the Orion group, it's the group that are on their way here now from Alpha draconis. The Alpha draconis are actually the real culprits of all this whole thing. They manipulate the Orion group and the Orion group manipulates the greys. The Geyser intelligence are not really a factor anymore, they've done their own thing, gotten what they wanted and they've left.

Interviewer: What should a human do if they encounter a renegade Zeta Reticuli? What would your advice be?

Contactee If you can't run, stand in the truth and just look at them. If they try to project their thoughts into your head, you just stand firm with who you are, and you say, No! You are not coming into my head, you are not taking me over and you are not going to violate my free will. I don't give a damn who you are. Leave me alone, Period.

Because if it's a benevolent, they will not try to do it. They will not try to take you over. They will not try to put thoughts in your head so they can feed off of your fear.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
SporaD8:

Dear OurTruth,
The fact that your waste precious time engaging these narrow-minded teenagers who believe they have come to the zenith of their knowledge is really a huge turn-off to most of your followers who have decided to follow your post with an open mind.
Note that Broad-minded people will most often always HEAR-OUT your Theory or otherwise and intellectual scrutinize, dissect, separate logic from nonsense before they eventually engage or form an opinion about your thread.
You are the owner of the thread. Stop putting yourself under pressure/obligation to answer your critics - they don't pay you to view the thread - until you've finish your narratives.
Remain focused. Stop entertaining distraction. Aim for your goal. After you are done, engage your critics.
Thank you.

I appreciate the advice. I'll take note.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Interviewer: So we are going to move over to the Alpha Draconians.

Contactee: Before we move on to the Alpha Draconians, there is something I want to stress here and this is something that the Andromedans have really stressed: There is no race better than us. Just because they are different, just because they are more evolved, doesn't mean that they are better. We are equal. We are just maybe not as aware as they are. But that doesn't mean that any race is any better or any less.

We shouldn't worship any other race. This is how we got into this mess in the first place. If you want to worship somebody, worship the god within you. That's it. Worship no one else. And if you are going to have a tyrant in your life, let it be that part of you that is critical of you. Let that be your only tyrant. Don't give anybody else any power outside of your physical form to be a tyrant, to control and manipulate you in any way. Be yourself.

Because if you are yourself you are a part of God, that part of you knows what to do. It knows the right way to live.

And this is really interesting. Because of our genetic makeup, the 22 different races and all of the DNA and the racial memories that we have, because of the fact that we are Spirit, do you know that the Andromedans actually consider us royalty. We obviously are not acting like royalty, but we are the only ones in our galaxy that can make the claim to having the genetics that we have and the possibilities and capabilities of doing what we can do. Think about that.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by congo4ka: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ourtruth i dey your back ride on....on your mandate i stand gidigba cool

2 Likes

Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Interview: Tell us about the Alpha Draconians

Contactee: According to the Andromedans, 22 races originally colonized the earth. The first were the Reptilians from Alpha draconis. Basically the Reptilians are explorers. They are also genetic engineers. They would just colonize planets, take samples and hang a flag and say this belongs to us, just like we did with the moon, but we weren't the first ones there.

They would discover a place, they would see what's there, if there were minerals that they needed, if there were life forms or other organisms, whatever it was that they needed, they took and when they've had enough they moved on. And they've just kept exploring and expanding their realm of exploration territory.

Interviewer: You said they were dumped here?

Contactee Originally they were dumped here on Alpha draconis. Nobody knows where they came from, and my knowledge is even that in their ancient history they don't know exactly where they can from. But they were left in Alpha draconis because that particular star system offered them the highest probability of survival.

And from there they are able to create crafts, space travel, I mean they are magnificent in what they did and they are to be commended for what they did. But the fact that they need to control and dominate and manipulate to the degree that they have, sorry I have a problem with that.

That's just the way they are. They are the biggest bullies. Nobody can beat them up and wipe them out, so they have no motivation to change. That's just the space that they hold.

The Andromedans actually consider them the ultimate warriors, which says a lot for whatever reasons.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
congo4ka:
Ourtruth i dey your back ride on....on your mandate i stand gidigba cool

Good to know.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Interviewer So the Andromedans tell you that the Alpha Draconians are here now? Where exactly is their location?

Contactee: There are 1833 of them that have been living underground between 100 and 200 miles beneath the surface. Some of them have been here a long long time. They have lifespans that are thousands of years. They are carnivorous. They are not friendly to mankind, at least the ones that are here. They eat humans. They won't eat a dead human, it has to be alive at the time of he killing. Their preference is children.

We've been told that we shouldn't talk about that. Other people say, "you know you shouldn't talk about the Reptilians"
Bullshit!!! Why not? According to the Andromedans the Reptilians are responsible for 31,712 children disappearing in the last 25 years from the United States. These children were food. And I'm supposed to just shut up and not say anything about it, because people don't want to hear it? That's tough. That's tough.

You know, Winchester county in the last 5 years, 3000 children have vanished without a trace. Where are they going? Why are we allowing this to happen? And why should people stay in denial about this?

Interviewer: How are they able to do it and come up from underground and do this?

Contactee: There are tunneling systems everywhere and they are being helped by the Greys and also there are groups within the higher echelon that are actually helping them acquire this children.

So human beings are abducting the kids and giving them to the greys, who in turn give them to the Alpha Draconians. That's part of the deal. They won't come up as long as we feed them down there. It's all about human beings selling themselves out. The attitude here is that the needs of the few outweigh the needs of humanity. I'm sorry but that just isn't right.

But it's going to have to be humanity that's gonna rise up and take the stand. They are just gonna have to turn off their Televisions, they are gonna have to get in their cars, they are gonna have to fire everyone at Washington DC that knows the truth and does nothing and they are gonna have to do something. This nonsense has to end otherwise the way we live is gonna end, Period!

And I'm not coming from a fear space. I'm really quite angry about the apathy, and you know when people give lectures and try to tell the people, but the people won't stand up and fight with them. Look at what's happening around us. The indications are everywhere. The truth is now an obscure thing. The lie is the norm. There is something wrong here. What's wrong with this picture?

Sorry I'm getting emotional.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth2: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Antispam bot banned my account and deleted my most recent post on Alpha draconis. I'm going to divide the post into two and post it again.
Re: Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee by OurTruth2: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Interviewer So the Andromedans tell you that the Alpha Draconians are here now? Where exactly is their location?

Contactee: There are 1833 of them that have been living underground between 100 and 200 miles beneath the surface. Some of them have been here a long long time. They have lifespans that are thousands of years. They are carnivorous. They are not friendly to mankind, at least the ones that are here. They eat humans. They won't eat a dead human, it has to be alive at the time of he killing. Their preference is children.

We've been told that we shouldn't talk about that. Other people say, "you know you shouldn't talk about the Reptilians"
Bullshit!!! Why not? According to the Andromedans the Reptilians are responsible for 31,712 children disappearing in the last 25 years from the United States. These children were food. And I'm supposed to just shut up and not say anything about it, because people don't want to hear it? That's tough. That's tough.

You know, Winchester county in the last 5 years, 3000 children have vanished without a trace. Where are they going? Why are we allowing this to happen? And why should people stay in denial about this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solar Power Installation Training!!! / F22 Raptor Vs Sukhoi Su35bm...which Is The Better Fighter? / Coilart Mage RTA Vs Geekvape Griffin 25 Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.