Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Exempted From NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Exempted From NYSC (590 Views)

Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exempted From NYSC by Kulhumble(f): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Good day guys, I was actually exempted from NYSC due to age ground.

Right now, I have a way to resolve the age issue, I need an advice if I should go ahead or forget about NYSC totally by getting the NYSC exemption certificate... And give reasons for your advice..

I really appreciate your comments in advance.
Re: Exempted From NYSC by Extratyre01(m): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kulhumble:

Right now, I have a way to resolve the age issue, I need an advice if I should go ahead or forget about NYSC totally.... And give reasons for your advice..

Please do it if you have your way.
You might still need it when you least expected..
Re: Exempted From NYSC by Donkalio: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kulhumble:

Right now, I have a way to resolve the age issue, I need an advice if I should go ahead or forget about NYSC totally.... And give reasons for your advice..

Have you tried registering, and you got to the final stage where you cant find deployment state to choose from? If yes, don't submit the application yet.
Re: Exempted From NYSC by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kulhumble:

Right now, I have a way to resolve the age issue, I need an advice if I should go ahead or forget about NYSC totally by getting the NYSC exemption certificate... And give reasons for your advice..

It says Exempted (age) on your mobilization status right?

If your plug is legit, go for it m
Re: Exempted From NYSC by zealousayo(m): 1:25am On Jun 05, 2022
Don't bother yourself. Take the certificate of exemption, and find something doing.
Re: Exempted From NYSC by dioraS: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2022
Kulhumble:

Please can you share with me how you want to resolve it ? Please I am having the same issue, but just found out mine is because an error in my DOB in my Jamb DE form. Is there a way I can correct it too ? I am afraid it will also affect my transcripts with 1966. I still don’t know how I didn’t notice it all this time. Please help
Re: Exempted From NYSC by Extratyre01(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2022
dioraS:

Please can you share with me how you want to resolve it ? Please I am having the same issue, but just found out mine is because an error in my DOB in my Jamb DE form. Is there a way I can correct it too ? I am afraid it will also affect my transcripts with 1966. I still don’t know how I didn’t notice it all this time. Please help

Chat me up
Re: Exempted From NYSC by Kulhumble(f): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
It says Exempted (age) on your mobilization status right?

If your plug is legit, go for it m

Yes, exempted based on age on mobilisation status.....

The plug is actually legit with diverse woork done through d plug.....

Just that some are saying nysc is a waste of time..... I felt like not bothering bothering it
Re: Exempted From NYSC by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kulhumble:

Yes, exempted based on age on mobilisation status.....

The plug is actually legit with diverse woork done through d plug.....

Just that some are saying nysc is a waste of time..... I felt like not bothering bothering it
Well, the choice is yours. If you're engage in other meaningful stuffs then just accept your exemption certificate. Apart from the experience and the money(for those who need it), there's nothing to NYSC really.

If you wanna experience it and your plug is sure, please go for it.

(1) (Reply)

Security Operatives Nab 2 Over Attack On Corps Member In Bayelsa / Inquiry / Batch C, What Will You Miss Most About NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.