Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

I Urinate More Than Ten Times A Day. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Urinate More Than Ten Times A Day. (410 Views)

Does Having Sex 21 Times A Month Prevent Prostate Issues? - Fact Check / "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urinate More Than Ten Times A Day. by Heeyor(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
I don't know if its normal or not, if I drink a sachet of water I can urinate at least six times and I can drink like 5 sachet of water per day so I can urinate like 30 times a day.
My people I don't know if its good medically or not because am getting scared please
Re: I Urinate More Than Ten Times A Day. by Zonefree(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Reduce to 9 times a day.
Re: I Urinate More Than Ten Times A Day. by yomi007k(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Heeyor:
I don't know if its normal or not, if I drink a sachet of water I can urinate at least six times and I can drink like 5 sachet of water per day so I can urinate like 30 times a day.
My people I don't know if its good medically or not because am getting scared please

Bros you no well o..

Go to hospital.
Re: I Urinate More Than Ten Times A Day. by Ebubu: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Heeyor:

must be urinary tract infection if you are less than 35 years old

might be diabetes if you are older than 35

might be your prostrate if you are above 45-50

go to a general hospital, they will check your fasting blood sugar level and if it is okay they will collect your urine sample and run tests with it.

antibiotics should treat it if it is the paragraph above

2 Likes

Re: I Urinate More Than Ten Times A Day. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Good evening, cheers to the weekend cheesy
Well, an average healthy person urinates 6-8 times a day. If someone pees more times than this, it may be because they're taking too much fluid.
I drink about 3-4 sachets of water per day and I am certain I don't visit the toilet 30 times, even though my friends have told me I pee a lot.

You have to consider the food you eat, any drugs you're taking (as some drugs make you pee more than usual), the environment you're in (cooler places make you pee more than usual) etc
If you would like to speak to a doctor, you can do this in the comfort of your home or wherever you are by visiting [url]amotohealth.com[/url]

2 Likes

Re: I Urinate More Than Ten Times A Day. by kenzysmith: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Heeyor:
are u loosing weight do u have pain under ur feet that refuse to go?
Re: I Urinate More Than Ten Times A Day. by Heeyor(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ebubu:

must be urinary tract infection if you are less than 35 years old

might be diabetes if you are older than 35

might be your prostrate if you are above 45-50

go to a general hospital, they will check your fasting blood sugar level and if it is okay they will collect your urine sample and run tests with it.

antibiotics should treat it if it is the paragraph above
Thank you for the pieces of advice, I just clocked 30 years this month

1 Like

Re: I Urinate More Than Ten Times A Day. by Heeyor(m): 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
amotohealth:
Good evening, cheers to the weekend cheesy
Well, an average healthy person urinates 6-8 times a day. If someone pees more times than this, it may be because they're taking too much fluid.
I drink about 3-4 sachets of water per day and I am certain I don't visit the toilet 30 times, even though my friends have told me I pee a lot.

You have to consider the food you eat, any drugs you're taking (as some drugs make you pee more than usual), the environment you're in (cooler places make you pee more than usual) etc
If you would like to speak to a doctor, you can do this in the comfort of your home or wherever you are by visiting [url]amotohealth.com[/url]

Thank you so much I really appreciate
Re: I Urinate More Than Ten Times A Day. by Help2020: 6:46am On Jun 04, 2022
Heeyor:
It's either you have prostatitis or you have diabetes insipidus. A condition that occurs when the body's ability to produce vasopresin,a hormone that regulate fluid in the body is impaired. Without vasopresin the fluid becomes uncontrollable.
However I suggest you purchase our stemcell product,believe me in one month your problem will be solved. Visit the website below

The price of the product is 25k naira.
www.stemcyghana.info

(1) (Reply)

Sickning And Potential Dangerous Practices Of Some Banana Sellers / Help!”rash On Every Part Of My Body”. / Tasly Miss Bee Propolis & Glossy Ganoderma Capsule - ₦7,872

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.