Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,788 members, 7,837,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Were To Sell Ugu Leaves In Large Quantity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Were To Sell Ugu Leaves In Large Quantity (401 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels / Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife / Help Pls! I'm In Need Of Where To Get Zobo Leaves In Bulk And Cheap Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were To Sell Ugu Leaves In Large Quantity by iyofason: 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Greatings great minds. Please were can one sell ugu leaves in large quantity, like bulk buyer/s ? I am doing a feasibility study of ugu farming and marketing, as I envisage a large scale engagement. My location is north of Edo state. Thank you in advance for any input.
Re: Were To Sell Ugu Leaves In Large Quantity by NNtv(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
There are bulk buyers but you need to connect with them or through their middle men. So, go to the big market around you and ask people. Remember this is a perishable commodity.

2 Likes

Re: Were To Sell Ugu Leaves In Large Quantity by iyofason: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
NNtv:
There are bulk buyers but you need to connect with them or through their middle men. So, go to the big market around you and ask people. Remember this is a perishable commodity.
Noted. Thanks for your input. More options are welcome. And, if you are a bulk buyer of ugu leaves please mention me. Thank you.
Re: Were To Sell Ugu Leaves In Large Quantity by abobote: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Export it to one of the west Africa countries
Ghana or Côté Ivoire precisely
Re: Were To Sell Ugu Leaves In Large Quantity by abobote: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ghansa or Côté Ivoire precisely
Re: Were To Sell Ugu Leaves In Large Quantity by iyofason: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2022
abobote:
Ghansa or Côté Ivoire precisely

Thanks. I will work on it.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Good Loan App / Why Am I So Poor Financially / How To Make Money Doing Arbitrage On Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.