Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,642 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

M - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / M (933 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by chidikus: 6:05am On Jul 19, 2011
h
Re: M by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 19, 2011
chidikus:

as par her dressing iv warned her to be dressing maturedly like a married woman and not all quater quarter trousers and shez got a bigg Bottom thats where the problem lies.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Sorry but this part is funny.

I am not for domination but there comes a time in one's life especially when the other person is not thinking with his or her brain , the sensible and more rational one takes over even if it means it is going to cause trouble, please let it as long as it is for a just cause.

Seriously you don't need to sit her down anymore to negotiate or advice her. You need to sit her down and tell her what you want and how you want it done and failure to do so would lead to severe consequences.

BTW whats wrong with her dressing if she is not showing belle and gstring? so because one is married one should abandon three quarter jeans, tights and short(knee length or a[i] little above the knee[/i] embarassed) . Guess what I wear those and I am yet to be crucified.

Lol BTW I can also see you truly love this woman even though she dey give you headache and High Blood pressure. cheesy grin
Re: M by tpia5: 3:47am On Jul 20, 2011
big bottom like omotola's own, right.
Re: M by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 20, 2011
chidikus:

[size=20pt]well having told me all this yesterday nite when i came back from work she expects me to be happy,i told her cant u use your coomon sense and know when one is toaSting you[/size]

chidikus:

[size=17pt]also i now ask is it right for your wife to tell u that she entered a lift and is it a safe habit.im just scared of this lagos.[/size]
BRB with my advice let me laugh my azzzz off for now.

Re: M by OAM4J: 5:01am On Jul 20, 2011
lol @ "shez got a bigg Bottom thats where the problem lies."

Anyway, just advice her to be more careful.
Re: M by blank(f): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2011
Nothing to add just wanted to laugh at big bottoms bringing trouble.
Re: M by obowunmi(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2011
Funny post. Your wife's IQ is low. She also lacks serious street smarts.
Re: M by maclatunji: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2011
Poster, sit your wife down and tell her that she is putting her life at risk. Google and compile a list of cases where women have been violated and/or killed for her to read. That should teach her some sense inspite of her naivety.
Re: M by duno: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2011
LWKMD!

@ poster all you need to do is have a talk with her on your concerns.

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Marriage!!! / Baby Process From 0 Month To 9 Months(video) / My Parent Hate My Husband Because Is A Handicap Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.